R.I.P. Patrice O'Neal

militantmidget

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Damn just found the first vid I listening to of Patrice that had me fucking rolling. Shit is a great listen if you got time. Patrice is one of the greatest storytellers I've ever listened too.

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor
Listening to the tribute on "Opie and Anthony" it's hilarious. His buddies are telling some really deep, personal, funny stories.

:smh: R.I.P. man....

Anybody got a link for this?

R.I.P to him.

:smh:@at some of the comments about his act as a comedian and some of the names being mentioned,Robin Harris,come on brah!you might get caught up in the moment,shocked even but dont do that.

Why not?

Its actually a perfect comparison.

LegalMoney

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
330202556.jpg

"As my husbands highest ranking soldier &student, I vow 2keep his philosophies on life & relationships alive. Thk u all 4 ur words & support." @Vondecarlo

Got damn, I'm still bummed.. I always saw dude at the DC Improv... R.I.P. again..

But on a slightly inappropriate note...Patrice's wife is tough...
5rn4di

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I always heard his wife was mean. I will always regret not getting to see this guy live. He was my current favorite.

Pootypoot

Rising Star
Registered
I could listen to this brotha for hours. Such a great thinker and had this gift to bring serious issues to light in a humorous way. RIP big homie.

XXXplosive

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Damn, RIP..I just found out right now :smh:
I guess we got our 3rd death, first Joe Frazier then Heavy D...now Patrice

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
R.I.P. Patrice.

Very good comedic talent. 41 is too young, and strokes truly do have varying degrees of severity. Various family members, friends, and work acquaintances have suffered them over the years anywhere from age 35 up to 80.

max-dawg

8 vs 80
OG Investor
overweight and black:smh::smh:
probably had high blood pressure that caused the stroke.

if you a black male in America, you got to take your health serious.

nicca, i'm a big ole motherfucker that used to play college football.

my blood pressure was 117/72 last week... cholesterol was a tad bit high but nothing to worry bout per my Dr.

it's you skinny niccas that think... just because you're skinny, you're healthy.

your DIET and GENETICS mean everything.

Dirtylakerie

Rising Star
Platinum Member
nicca, i'm a big ole motherfucker that used to play college football.

my blood pressure was 117/72 last week... cholesterol was a tad bit high but nothing to worry bout per my Dr.

it's you skinny niccas that think... just because you're skinny, you're healthy.

your DIET and GENETICS mean everything.

a nutritionist that came to my job earlier in the year said the same thing about people who is skinny. Just because you dont gain weight doesnt mean you cant have an heart attack from eating reckless.

mr_mantel_216

Star
Registered
I just saw a clip from his Elephant in the Room special...added it to Netflix and was telling people about it...gone too soon :smh:

RIP!

mrbillcollecta

Rising Star
Registered
330202556.jpg

"As my husbands highest ranking soldier &student, I vow 2keep his philosophies on life & relationships alive. Thk u all 4 ur words & support." @Vondecarlo

Got damn, I'm still bummed.. I always saw dude at the DC Improv... R.I.P. again..

But on a slightly inappropriate note...Patrice's wife is tough...
5rn4di

Inappropriate as fuck but I right clicked:dunno:

yaBoi

X-pert Professional
Platinum Member
Damn i been reading around the net and turns out that he was actually paralyzed after his stroke in October. The Family kept everything very quiet about his condition. and wouldn't be able to talk even if he was able to pull through. Everyone close to him knew he wasn't going to make it..

RIP again ...brother

TheAlias

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Damn, RIP..I just found out right now :smh:
I guess we got our 3rd death, first Joe Frazier then Heavy D...now Patrice

:hmm::hmm::hmm:

You niggas kill me with such bullshit. People live then they die. Period. Fame and recognition doesn't change it nor make it any different.

fatsack1

Rising Star
Registered
11.02.11_sirxm_poneal_img3.gif
11.02.11_sirxm_poneal_img1.gif

11.02.11_sirxm_poneal_img5.jpg

Tune in as SiriusXM's Opie, Anthony and Jim Norton celebrate the life and work of comedian Patrice O'Neal via a weekend-long tribute on The Opie & Anthony Channel (XM 105, Sirius 206).

The extensive tribute will offer listeners the chance to revisit O'Neal's many memorable appearances from his long history as a favorite guest on The Opie & Anthony Show — from his first visit in 2004 to his most recent this past October — as well as memories from comedians including Louis C.K., Colin Quinn, Dane Cook and more.

You'll hear Patrice getting career advice from Chris Rock, reviewing popular country music songs and offering his take on the Illuminati. In addition, O'Neal's interview with SiriusXM's Ron Bennington from SiriusXM's Unmasked series will also air as part of the weekend's tribute. (See a clip from Patrice's Unmasked interview).