R.I.P. Patrice O'Neal

mrbillcollecta

Rising Star
Registered
Man i just put my sisters up on his comedy! I was just saying how they were missing out on a great commedian. RIP from a HUGE fan Patrice. Ive never gotten sad about ANY celebs death until now. :(

DragonXJC

I joke and I know things
BGOL Investor
R.I.P.

Damn, if I remember right, on the Charlie Sheen roast he even jokingly said he was dying in response to the cracks the other comedians were making on him.

Kinda eerie.

edit: Yep. @ 1:01:15 dude says "I'm dying of diabetes" :smh::smh::smh:

Just saw this on my DVR and came in here to say it :smh: It was eminent.

conspiracy Bro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Here is a really good video Sirius just uploaded of dude explaining his approach to comedy ... and it some ways they could of been great last words.

SnkrsandTatts

Potential Star
Registered
Dude was so underrated, he was one of the reasons I watched and recorded "Tough Crowd" damn near every night...the sad part is he recently spoke about getting out of the comedy game.
Even during the Charlie Sheen Roast he said "This may be the last show I do" and later talked about "waiting for fame to call"...Rest In Peace big homie

Starwalking1

Support BGOL
Registered
I just discovered him on here...

Damn shame. Was really looking forward to watching him rise to stardom.
He had it in spades.

What does it take to wake up to caring for ourselves better.
This just isn't right!:smh:

Hitek

Support BGOL
Registered
are you fucking kidding me , this brother was funny as hell got people up on his last video, which was hot, my head hurts now damn, damn, damn.

WRongKind1

I renewed 2 years later. SMH
BGOL Investor
This funny ass nigga done died on a nigga! GOD DAMN!!! 1st Robin Harris, now Patrice. :angry: I was waiting for another stand up from him and he done gone up yonder. :angry: Nigga, may you REST IN PEACE, and I will see that show when I get up there. DAMN!:(

Rocky Miavia

LORD OF THE BOARD
BGOL Investor
Dam. Dude even said, "I'm dying and ya'll motherfuckas making jokes about it!" at the Charlie Sheen roast. :smh:

R.I.P.

cozmic33

Star
Registered
This cracker is still going... :smh:

2ceozly.png

sad when people have to reach so far for comedy

i still can't believe this...damn

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Opie and Anthony will have a tribute show for him tomorrow for those who listen or who have sirius.

Sorry i dont have the link.

Chitownheadbusa

♏|God|♏
BGOL Investor
AW MAN WTF....
shit reall fucked up....
I actually didnt get put on Patrice until I read about him on BGOL.
Been a fan ever since.

I was just about to log off when I saw this sticky.
RIP to my Dude.
Great comedian!

FYI.,....he stated during one of his acts that he had high blood pressure, diabetes, and a few other issues. Despite what you all have been told...Black folks arent genetically prone to the many ailments that they say we are prone to. With that being stated....live a healthy lifestyle....or suffer to consequences of your actions.

Last edited:

jblaque

Star
Registered
overweight and black:smh::smh:
probably had high blood pressure that caused the stroke.

if you a black male in America, you got to take your health serious.

Damn It...Black Men We got to Take Better Care of Ourselves....Patrice 41 and Heavy 44 is to Damn Young :smh:

Damn!!!

R.I.P

He was becoming one of my favorite comedians. Get your health right fellas. Shit like this is preventable. :smh:
:smh:
Rest N Peace!

joneblaze

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I always thought he was great on Web Junk on VH1,a show he shouldnt have left in my opinion
R.I.P

LegalMoney

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Listening to the tribute on "Opie and Anthony" it's hilarious. His buddies are telling some really deep, personal, funny stories.

:smh: R.I.P. man....

kdilla

Star
Registered
R.I.P. Patrice. Only saw Elephant in the Room, but off the strength of that I knew he was very talented.

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Man, the dude was the truth! Elephant in the room was the illest comedy special I've seen in years. R.I.P!

Prime

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Damn, what a lost! His philosophies were awesome and instructive...they're on youtube.

johniz

Rising Star
Registered
Re: Comedian Patrice O'Neal Dead @ 41

WTF?!?!?

I return from Thailand to see this shit??

RIP to a great comedian who was on the cusp ...

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
R.I.P to him.

:smh:@at some of the comments about his act as a comedian and some of the names being mentioned,Robin Harris,come on brah!you might get caught up in the moment,shocked even but dont do that.