R.I.P. Patrice O'Neal

LutherVanDrawlz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
http://www.tmz.com/2011/11/29/patrice-oneal-dead/#.TtUcFlI8ffU

patriceoneal.jpg

Comedian Patrice O'Neal died Monday night ... after suffering a stroke back in October ... this according to his friends at the "Opie and Anthony" radio show.

O'Neal had been a staple in the comedy world for years -- and performed at the "Comedy Central Roast of Charlie Sheen" back in September.

O'Neal was a regular guest on the "Opie and Anthony" radio show -- and appeared on several TV shows such as "Chappelle Show," "The Office," and "Tough Crowd with Colin Quinn."

Opie just tweeted, "Yes it's true that our pal Patrice O'Neal has passed away. The funniest and best thinker I've ever known PERIOD."

O'Neal was 41.

Last edited by a moderator:

dirtyd

Rising Star
Registered
Waiting for more verification but TMZ did have the Heavy D death before anyone else.

R.I.P dude was a true comedian who never had a bad set imo:yes::yes:

Edit: Never mind just saw one of his best friends confirm it:smh:

duppy_maka

Star
Registered
overweight and black:smh::smh:
probably had high blood pressure that caused the stroke.

if you a black male in America, you got to take your health serious.

Dark19

Zod's Son
BGOL Investor
Damn It...Black Men We got to Take Better Care of Ourselves....Patrice 41 and Heavy 44 is to Damn Young :smh:

Rick Spanish

Rising Star
Registered
Damn!!!

R.I.P

He was becoming one of my favorite comedians. Get your health right fellas. Shit like this is preventable. :smh:

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This is unreal. Lots of overweight black people have been passing away as of late. Hell of a comedian.