Private School with armed teachers & trains students to swarm active shooters (VICE on HBO)

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
"we tell our kids - if you are going die... might as well die fighting"

Last edited:

DJCandle

BGOL Investor
Here's where I got tripped up:

"The odds of being shot in a school shooting are infinitesimal. Just shy on being struck by lightning."

If this is the case, why don't we ever see anyone being struck by lightning? Cause that's something I've NEVER seen at all. Not saying it doesn't happen, but you just don't hear about your friends or family or anyone for that matter being struck by lightning.

Flip side to that coin however ...

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Here's where I got tripped up:

"The odds of being shot in a school shooting are infinitesimal. Just shy on being struck by lightning."

If this is the case, why don't we ever see anyone being struck by lightning? Cause that's something I've NEVER seen at all. Not saying it doesn't happen, but you just don't hear about your friends or family or anyone for that matter being struck by lightning.

Flip side to that coin however ...
faggot reporter was repeating dog whistles when he said that...
didn't you notice the line: "the debate on school shootings isn't rational thanks to the media's emotional over the top coverage"

someone needs to slap the shit out of him for spouting that lie... school shooting victims (deceased and survivors) since 99 to now out number lightning strike victims in the US by triple digits

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
Armed security = problem solved. Shit has been proven for decades. Teachers in my high school weren't armed because of the armed guards. Before, after, and during lunch, they'd be even more police. A school shooter would have been target practice.

Why is everyone making this shit so complicated? :confused:

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Armed security = problem solved. Shit has been proven for decades. Teachers in my high school weren't armed because of the armed guards. Before, after, and during lunch, they'd be even more police. A school shooter would have been target practice.

:lol:

Columbine High School Had Armed Guard During Massacre In 1999 ...

two of the deadliest school shootings -- Columbine and Virginia Tech -- occurred despite the presence of armed police
http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/article/2018/feb/15/how-do-we-prevent-school-shootings/

Shadow22

Rising Star
Registered

Just hire ex trained specialized protection unit members. Stars do it often. Put a budget and a call out.

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
:lol:

Columbine High School Had Armed Guard During Massacre In 1999 ...

two of the deadliest school shootings -- Columbine and Virginia Tech -- occurred despite the presence of armed police
http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/article/2018/feb/15/how-do-we-prevent-school-shootings/

So just because it doesn't stop ALL school shootings it's not worth it? :confused: That's like not wearing a seat belt just because people still fucking die while wearing seat belts. :smh:

Just hire ex trained specialized protection unit members. Stars do it often. Put a budget and a call out.

If they can afford to, then do it. A lot of the good areas have police that don't have shit to do all day long. I don't get why suburbs are acting like this is such a big deal.

older version

A version older
Registered
faggot reporter was repeating dog whistles when he said that...
didn't you notice the line: "the debate on school shootings isn't rational thanks to the media's emotional over the top coverage"

someone needs to slap the shit out of him for spouting that lie... school shooting victims (deceased and survivors) since 99 to now out number lightning strike victims in the US by triple digits

And the survivors number should include those children who are wounded or shell shocked after
seeing their peers and teachers killed.

We are talking about children... not adults and not soldiers.

The emotional aspect reaches farther than the bullets striking flesh.

older version

A version older
Registered

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
And the survivors number should include those children who are wounded or shell shocked after
seeing their peers and teachers killed.

We are talking about children... not adults and not soldiers.

The emotional aspect reaches farther than the bullets striking flesh.
exactly

Shadow22

Rising Star
Registered
So just because it doesn't stop ALL school shootings it's not worth it? :confused: That's like not wearing a seat belt just because people still fucking die while wearing seat belts. :smh:

If they can afford to, then do it. A lot of the good areas have police that don't have shit to do all day long. I don't get why suburbs are acting like this is such a big deal.

I wouldn't mind donating toward other areas that couldn't afford it but needed it. I already donate school supples, grocery story cards year round.

I know they do. My last ticket was because of they were bored. I don't mind it. Ems, local pd are on it. When we go pick up the kids we have to check in twice at the security gates. I use to hate it having surviving local traffic getting on the parkway . Seeing what happened as of late I don't mind it at all.

Last edited:

doggish_098

Rising Star
Registered
So there was an armed guard in fl and what did he do when shit hit the fan?

I only say that to say there is a difference between practice and an actual event.

What happens when the student who you have given all this training to is holding the gun?

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
magical thinking that lacks any logic... has there been one instance of a mass shooter in a school that was stopped by armed security or patroling police?

Why throw money at something that has failed every time in the past?

doggish_098

Rising Star
Registered
Arming the teachers and certain staff is like putting a piece of tape on a leak. We still haven’t addressed the issue of why. The teachers have guns so they can shoot an active shooter still doesn’t tell me what’s going on inside these babies that are driving them to do this.

That principal was bat shit crazy did you see how ditzy she was on the range with her shaky hands and adjusting her glasses cause she couldn’t see

kidmegaii

Medium well
BGOL Investor
"This ain't a movie dawg." Further proof of Americas declining mental health. Nigga going to school to learn to kill sounds like a lie key terrorist training camp. Supposed Christian mother fuckers

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Arming the teachers and certain staff is like putting a piece of tape on a leak. We still haven’t addressed the issue of why. The teachers have guns so they can shoot an active shooter still doesn’t tell me what’s going on inside these babies that are driving them to do this.

That principal was bat shit crazy did you see how ditzy she was on the range with her shaky hands and adjusting her glasses cause she couldn’t see
she ain't hitting the side of a barn never mind a moving shooter

doggish_098

Rising Star
Registered
"This ain't a movie dawg." Further proof of Americas declining mental health. Nigga going to school to learn to kill sounds like a lie key terrorist training camp. Supposed Christian mother fuckers
Been off the board for a while so I forgot how to post pics and gifs but you basically hit the nail on the head

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
magical thinking that lacks any logic... has there been one instance of a mass shooter in a school that was stopped by armed security or patroling police?

Why throw money at something that has failed every time in the past?

Are you serious? First of all, we don't know how many shootings have been stopped because of armed security. Second, we don't know how many mass shooters have been stopped. After all, if you are a mass shooter, you want to shoot as many as possible before bullets start flying back at you. Last but not least, if some lives can be saved, why not do it?

Failed every time? Is that why mass shooters pick locations where they can do the most amount of damage? Columbine had one armed guard. LMAO. Man. My school had multiple. That was in the 90s.

Like I said, why cats making this so hard? Magical thinking? Is that why it works for courthouses? Airports? It's not ideal. Some folks can slip through and do damage. But it does prevent shit.

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Are you serious? First of all, we don't know how many shootings have been stopped because of armed security. Second, we don't know how many mass shooters have been stopped.
no
you don't know...
the reporting on this is extensive

Like I said, why cats making this so hard? Magical thinking? Is that why it works for courthouses? Airports? It's not ideal. Some folks can slip through and do damage. But it does prevent shit.
again - this lacks logic, just compare differing purpose traffic and design of locations you mentioned, along with differing motives of any potential attackers and other threats, along with history makes this very uniformed...

Consider what is ultimately being protected at each location

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
no
you don't know...
the reporting on this is extensive

again - this lacks logic, just compare differing purpose traffic and design of locations you mentioned, along with differing motives of any potential attackers and other threats, along with history makes this very uniformed...

Consider what is ultimately being protected at each location

You win man. I can't do it. Shit deters violence on the basic level, but folks will argue otherwise.

Uncontainable_Spirit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If a child hits another child with a stick do you:

A. Give everyone a stick.
B. Give certain people who are trained in stick use sticks to protect everyone else.
C. Take away the stick.

trstar

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I wouldn't mind donating toward other areas that couldn't afford it but needed it. I already donate school supples, grocery story cards year round.

I know they do. My last ticket was because of they were bored. I don't mind it. Ems, local pd are on it. When we go pick up the kids we have to check in twice at the security gates. I use to hate it having surviving local traffic getting on the parkway . Seeing what happened as of late I don't mind it at all.
You (we) already donate. It’s called taxes. We need to demand services instead of bailouts

Shadow22

Rising Star
Registered
You (we) already donate. It’s called taxes. We need to demand services instead of bailouts

I go above and beyond of paying higher property taxes so the kids round me can attend well funded .

All the yutes in the family attend private. Being charitable i hit the local not so well funded skools and give out cash, gifts and boxes and boxes of pencils, paper, notebooks and grocery gift cards. My contributions is a pebble in the ocean that's homelessness and under funded skools .

older version

A version older
Registered
If a child hits another child with a stick do you:

A. Give everyone a stick.
B. Give certain people who are trained in stick use sticks to protect everyone else.
C. Take away the stick.

Well stated
Logic defies some.

Gun rights and what they want to come from white teens shooting up schools makes no logical sense. Both have a lot
more to do with white supremacy and lawful fear than it does "freedom and rights"

Those shooters in the video have no clue about how to stop a school shooting
Unless, in their heart, they are imagining a young white male in their crosshairs, they are not planning on doing any real good

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5431807/Samuel-L-Jackson-pulls-no-punches-savages-Trump.html

4991975800000578-0-Trump_s_proposals_said_that_around_20_per_cent_of_teachers_with_-m-48_1519528161851.jpg

4991977400000578-0-image-m-42_1519527927360.jpg