Play my Black Solitaire game (Yep. It's a new game alert, mfs. LOL. Support or Hate)

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member

When will it be available for Amazon's app store because I can't seem to download it from google play.

I just downloaded the spades game,so I will be checking that out now.

And,before you asked I have Amazon's fire tablet.It seem like I can't download anything from google.

Amazon's web browser is shitty as fuck.

KoGz

Join the UKNO beta!
BGOL Investor
When will it be available for Amazon's app store because I can't seem to download it from google play.

I just downloaded the spades game,so I will be checking that out now.

And,before you asked I have Amazon's fire tablet.It seem like I can't download anything from google.

Amazon's web browser is shitty as fuck.

Haven’t made an Amazon version yet for bSol, only made Black Spades (BSG) for Amazon.

FYI. Although Amazon is android they have their own “flavor” of android. If u download from the google store it may not work. But u can side load apps.

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
Haven’t made an Amazon version yet for bSol, only made Black Spades (BSG) for Amazon.

FYI. Although Amazon is android they have their own “flavor” of android. If u download from the google store it may not work. But u can side load apps.

Are you planning to make one soon.

:please::please::please::please:

CybaCipha

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Yo fam. Great game. I put my QA hat on last time and found what I thought was a bug. Hasn't appeared again so either you fixed it or it was my tablet.

Once again, I love the game and always want to support. I have a suggestion.

Is there any way to shuffle the cards when you get stuck without starting over? I think that would be a good option for solitaire.

Also, fuck you cause this game is addictive.

That is all.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

KoGz

Join the UKNO beta!
BGOL Investor
Yo fam. Great game. I put my QA hat on last time and found what I thought was a bug. Hasn't appeared again so either you fixed it or it was my tablet.

Once again, I love the game and always want to support. I have a suggestion.

Is there any way to shuffle the cards when you get stuck without starting over? I think that would be a good option for solitaire.

Also, fuck you cause this game is addictive.

That is all.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Lol!!!

Wait till you see the prize leaderboard that’s coming...

Which cards are you wanting to reshuffle?

If you reshuffle the remaining cards it really doesn’t help u much. And if you reshuffle all the cards it’s bascially a new game.

If you haven’t noticed, in Black Solitaire you can “bank” your points. So it kind of works to your advantage if you start over when you get stuck. That’s not typically in solitaire games. They usually make ur loose all the points you have earned in that game. We don’t do that for this very reason.

CybaCipha

Rising Star
Platinum Member
ok so I reset my stats and after playing several games my beset time is zero and my best score is zero.

KoGz

Join the UKNO beta!
BGOL Investor
ok so I reset my stats and after playing several games my beset time is zero and my best score is zero.

Exactly. It's a full reset. Sorry, I thought I had it clear enough in the app. Guess I need to look at that warning again.

CybaCipha

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Exactly. It's a full reset. Sorry, I thought I had it clear enough in the app. Guess I need to look at that warning again.
Sorry fam. It was clear that it was a full reset. I wasn't clear above.

I meant that I did a full reset and immediately after all my stats were zero as expected.
After a few games, I checked my stats and the "BEST" stats were still zero.
A week later, I checked my stats and the "BEST" (Best game, best time, etc) stats were still zero.

KoGz

Join the UKNO beta!
BGOL Investor
Sorry fam. It was clear that it was a full reset. I wasn't clear above.

I meant that I did a full reset and immediately after all my stats were zero as expected.
After a few games, I checked my stats and the "BEST" stats were still zero.
A week later, I checked my stats and the "BEST" (Best game, best time, etc) stats were still zero.

Okay. Thanks. Let me get on that.

KoGz

Join the UKNO beta!
BGOL Investor

got it fox for the update. Just haven't released it yet. When the prize leaderboard drops it should be fixed.

KoGz

Join the UKNO beta!
BGOL Investor
The Prize Leaderboard is officially live and the bonus prize is a $100 Amazon gift card. Letting ya'll know early.