My Damn!! Sooooo, Kandi Burruss is a real FREAK huh?!?!?

Mr. Del

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Can't change a tire?
That's exactly what he said. If I can find the thread I'll post. Straight up faggit admitted he can't change a flat tire. What type of man is that? Now he emphathizes with the homo in the vid and wants me to be "mad" for some reason. These faggits man, I tell you.

MissMighty

Fuck You INGRATES
Platinum Member
This is what adults... wait... hold on a sec...

Nigga shut the fuck up. You the same weak ass nigga that can't change a fuckin' car tire. Foh.

As I was saying:

So this is what adults do? Sit around and watch men act effeminate? We could argue that point all day, but it's not worth it. You and "She is what she is" can have at it.

I'm saying I personally didn't notice because my focus was on her and what she was saying in response to questions etc anything outside of that I don't know.

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Investor
I hate the Dish "now" and everyone on his talk show. Why are they so fucking loud and animated like a bunch of Teletubby characters?

Lots of shows are like that for some reason now, all that "look how silly i can be" act. Even on sports shows on ESPN and FOX the hosts always looking for a way to make everything they say/do silly and get laughs

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Investor
These black shows have also started pushing a "i've eaten pussy before" movement. I'm not complaining, just some of them come off as fake and just saying it for TV. I've been watching K Michelle new show and that's all they've been talking about. She was talking about how she is in love with some doctor and about to get married and then the next segment she fighting with some chick who she let eat her pussy the night before.

cocobeauty

Rising Star
Super Moderator
That's the only story you can come up with¿?? Around this bad.Bitch multiple times, and all you can say is this bullshit?

You was better off not saying shit.

Idiot.
What's wrong with him saying that? At least he's having fun in the industry he's in and enjoying it. I really don't think he's gay at all.

Darth Furious

Master
Platinum Member
I don't understand...

one minute I was watching these vids about Kandi and all her freak shit and then BOOM...
It seemed like I was in a whole different thread talking about gays, and faggotry and all this kinda stuff...

HOW? HOW DID THIS HAPPEN? WHERE ARE THE PICS OF KANDI?

As Trump would say - I have NO problem with the gays, they're great people, some of my friends are gay, they're great, blah blah blah but... not when we talking about freaky women. Please.

tumblr_inline_nqcycl0y0L1rers41_500.gif

oNE

mailboxpimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
I don't understand...

one minute I was watching these vids about Kandi and all her freak shit and then BOOM...
It seemed like I was in a whole different thread talking about gays, and faggotry and all this kinda stuff...

HOW? HOW DID THIS HAPPEN? WHERE ARE THE PICS OF KANDI?

As Trump would say - I have NO problem with the gays, they're great people, some of my friends are gay, they're great, blah blah blah but... not when we talking about freaky women. Please.

tumblr_inline_nqcycl0y0L1rers41_500.gif

oNE
thank melimarc & his bitch made crew

Majestic Lion

fidélité à la mort
Registered
Other people can chime in on this, I know some fellas around here spend a lot of time around females in various industry capacities...but for me? Nobody is that happy to spend their time around Real-Housewife-type-drama-prone bints and tries to mask it all behind laughing smilies and look-how-much-money-I'm-making talk. Not even other females.

"Questionable" doesn't even begin to describe it. But yunno...do you.

cocobeauty

Rising Star
Super Moderator
Other people can chime in on this, I know some fellas around here spend a lot of time around females in various industry capacities...but for me? Nobody is that happy to spend their time around Real-Housewife-type-drama-prone bints and tries to mask it all behind laughing smilies and look-how-much-money-I'm-making talk. Not even other females.

"Questionable" doesn't even begin to describe it. But yunno...do you.
Yall are so mean. Also keep in mind this one has money though, so she didn't become a reality star then become wealthy.

Majestic Lion

fidélité à la mort
Registered
Yall are so mean. Also keep in mind this one has money though, so she didn't become a reality star then become wealthy.

lol I'm not. This is more about professionalism than anything. You can make your bank and go home just like anyone else. That dude is trying too hard to justify the things he's saying, as though grown people won't see right through it. I get that it takes all kinds, there are lots of people just like him around the city. Just miss me with the gossipy she's-cool-I-tweezed-her-nostrils-once tween stories.

A person is who they are. I don't care about her money, she's not the only person with money around here.

KA$H

GoldMember
BGOL Investor
The real victim in all of this is Kandi's husband. Poor bastard ain't going to get any threesome anytime soon; if that was how they were getting down, poor bastard.

Entrepronegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
These black shows have also started pushing a "i've eaten pussy before" movement. I'm not complaining, just some of them come off as fake and just saying it for TV. I've been watching K Michelle new show and that's all they've been talking about. She was talking about how she is in love with some doctor and about to get married and then the next segment she fighting with some chick who she let eat her pussy the night before.
A lot of these black actors and actresses just sell their soul on TV for a check. The producers have them to push these gay topics and they do it for the check. It's sad that it's not enough Black network owners to put out more positive black TV programs.