Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...t-not-paying-wife-treating-JoJo-Offerman.html

492D7DA900000578-5391035-The_divorcing_pair_have_now_been_forced_into_mediation_with_both-a-9_1519315834126.jpg
492D80C600000578-5391035-Samantha_Rotunda_as_she_arrives_at_her_divorce_hearing_against_B-a-7_1519315833425.jpg

492D7CAA00000578-5391035-Documents_exclusively_obtained_by_DailyMail_com_show_the_wrestli-a-10_1519315834354.jpg

chrislee

Rising Star
Super Moderator
Darren Young Shares CM Punk’s Incredible Reaction Backstage To Him Coming Out

“When I came out publicly, I think it was summertime around the time of SummerSlam. And this was when SummerSlam was being hosted at the Staples Center. The summer I came out, he had a match with Brock Lesnar. And right after his match with Brock Lesnar, in catering, he was all iced up from head to toe, and he approached me in catering in front of everybody, and he told me to stand up. I stood up and he gave me a hug. And he said, ‘I’m very proud of you for coming out and being so courageous. If you have any problem with anyone in the locker room because of this, you let me know and I will take care of this.’ And he said this to me in front of everyone in catering. I was shocked! Here he just finished his match with Brock Lesnar and him coming up to me and showing me love was very moving to me.”

Young also said that the Big Show and Randy Orton were very supportive of him:

“CM Punk may be rough around the edges, but he has nothing but love from me. Same with Randy Orton, Big Show, these top guys showed me so much love personally that it made me feel so at ease. It made me feel comfortable. It gave me confidence.”

chrislee

Rising Star
Super Moderator
The Final Deletion is going down now. Waiting for Husky Harris to be revived in the lake of restoration.