gdatruth

A Man Apart
Certified Pussy Poster
Dude Vince is trying to chop the legs off new Japan right now, that's why this is happening. See the sudden balor club

there have been 30 plus RRs
not one has been won by a black wrestler other than the Rock. Matter if you don't count the Rock (which some dont), black haven't accomplished much at the highest level

how many wrestlmania main events?
rumble wins?
world championships?

THE DRIZZY

Ally of The Great Ancestors
OG Investor
not one has been won by a black wrestler other than the Rock. Matter if you don't count the Rock (which some dont), black haven't accomplished much at the highest level

rumble wins?
world championships?

Another reason why I hate McMahon. Black talent goes into a black-hole when they work for him.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Another reason why I hate McMahon. Black talent goes into a black-hole when they work for him.

To keep it 100.....I don't even blame it solely on McMahon.....I'm trying to think of a black wrestler they had that they could build the company around.

I think the list is limited. I think if they wanted to they could do it with the members of New Day. But outside of them? I don't see much.

And I say that because they either get black wrestlers with no personality or black wrestlers with personality but who can't wrestle. So I blame the wrestlers who they are either developing or who they are choosing to sign because I don't see many guys they could build around. Like who's the black AJ Styles or the black FinnBalor? They gotta go get them.

gdatruth

A Man Apart
Certified Pussy Poster
To keep it 100.....I don't even blame it solely on McMahon.....I'm trying to think of a black wrestler they had that they could build the company around.

I think the list is limited. I think if they wanted to they could do it with the members of New Day. But outside of them? I don't see much.

And I say that because they either get black wrestlers with no personality or black wrestlers with personality but who can't wrestle. So I blame the wrestlers who they are either developing or who they are choosing to sign because I don't see many guys they could build around. Like who's the black AJ Styles or the black FinnBalor? They gotta go get them.
that's the rub
to succeed as black person you have 2 be twice as good and damn near perfect

question how do you explain sasha? she was the most over women's wrestler

but now she has been surpassed by Charlotte, Bliss, Asuka and now Rhonda.
She lucky Paige is done and it's only matter of time before Nia is regularly higher on the card.

chrislee

Rising Star
Super Moderator
that's the rub

She lucky Paige is done and it's only matter of time before Nia is regularly higher on the card.
They think Sasha is a bit reckless in the ring with her selling. Also she said something in a interview that got her in trouble.

chrislee

Rising Star
Super Moderator
In a ouple of years Montez ford could be the guy. Dude has personality is athletic.

tumblr_ouh76uGIbw1s05wxzo4_400.gif

Hope him and Bianca are running things in years to come.

DB5wGVSUwAAENhI.jpg

KRAYZIE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

rumble wins?
world championships?
If your name is Dwayne Johnson and your daddy name is soulman rocky Johnson, my dude you are black ! The rock ain't t never said he wasn't black, go on his daughter ig and you'll see that she is even repping black. Honestly, I don't even think McMahon gives a shit about race or feelings beyond the greenbacks he can make. Vince is fucking crazy !

KRAYZIE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
that's the rub

Bruh you acting like Naomi wasn't holding the belt for the longest. Ain't ember moon the current nxt champ.

gdatruth

A Man Apart
Certified Pussy Poster
If your name is Dwayne Johnson and your daddy name is soulman rocky Johnson, my dude you are black ! The rock ain't t never said he wasn't black, go on his daughter ig and you'll see that she is even repping black. Honestly, I don't even think McMahon gives a shit about race or feelings beyond the greenbacks he can make. Vince is fucking crazy !

I agree but here and other places ppl have argued that he isn't and identifies more with his Samoan side from a wrestling perspective

"THE MAN"

Resident Cool Nerd
BGOL Investor
They marketed the Samoan side more than anything. And Vince saying nigga on TV and the mountains of stereotypes with black wrestlers disagree with that statement. And let's not get started on him addressing the protests by banning it in the XFL.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
that's the rub

Yeah I don't know the deal with Sasha....I like the women's division but I think Sasha is so good at everything that she makes the rest of them look amateur except for a few.

I don't get the infatuation with Bliss unless it's just because she's probably their most over heel.

In a ouple of years Montez ford could be the guy. Dude has personality is athletic.

tumblr_ouh76uGIbw1s05wxzo4_400.gif

Hope him and Bianca are running things in years to come.

DB5wGVSUwAAENhI.jpg
Heard of him but ever seen him....I gotta start watching NXT to more. So is he actually a good wrestler with charisma?

I love his chic though...

Yeah I don't think he cares what color you are....I just think he's out of touch on what black wrestlers they are signing or developing.

THE DRIZZY

OG Investor
Vince doesn't see the black audience as important enough. Marketed Jinder as champ to India. 2 Japanese winners due to NJPW. If we stopped watching I don't even think he would notice.

It's a shame Vince does not see $ with a black audience. In the territory days Bill Watts(who was a rumored racist) put his conservative whiteness aside and pushed black talent to the moon. Ernie Ladd, Junkyard Dog, Hacksaw Butch Reed, Kamala, and Savannah Jack were all pushed to the moon. Watts said he remembered looking into the audience and saw all the black fans. He did what was best for business by getting black dollars. That is why his territory(Mid-South/UWF) pound for pound was one of the best ever. It was the only promotion that had brothers beating up white boys on a consistent basis.

KRAYZIE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
They marketed the Samoan side more than anything. And Vince saying nigga on TV and the mountains of stereotypes with black wrestlers disagree with that statement. And let's not get started on him addressing the protests by banning it in the XFL.
I agree but here and other places ppl have argued that he isn't and identifies more with his Samoan side from a wrestling perspective
Soooooo am I the only to remember the nation of domination

THE DRIZZY

OG Investor
Soooooo am I the only to remember the nation of domination

The same one that allowed super white Owen Hart to be a part of? The same one that writers allowed DX to destroy in a promo with X-Pac in blackface? Don't get me wrong I liked the NOD but they did not last long enough, however it did set ground for the Rock to become champ.

gdatruth

A Man Apart
Certified Pussy Poster
Bruh you acting like Naomi wasn't holding the belt for the longest. Ain't ember moon the current nxt champ.

Bliss and Charlotte totals have already surpassed Naomi title runs.
How long was Sasha's longest title run again?
I pray for Moon when she gets called. She gonna be the woman's Shelton Benjamin. She isn't great on the Mic, NXT callups struggle after getting called up and her gimmick can be limiting. Cause we all know a blk wrassler needs to be perf3ct in fake wrestling

chrislee

Rising Star
Super Moderator
Ronda Rousey joining WWE to perform as full-time pro wrestler

"This is my life now. First priority on my timeline for the next several years. This is not a smash-and-grab; this is not a publicity stunt," Rousey told ESPN. "When I first met with Triple H (the company’s executive vice president), I told him, ‘there are other things I can do with my time that'll make way more money, but I won't enjoy nearly as much.'"

Speculation about Rousey’s possible move to professional wrestling started at Wrestlemania in 2015 when The Rock pulled her into the ring to help toss Triple H and his wife Stephanie McMahon out of the ring. Rousey has since appeared in the stands at events for WWE's developmental system, NXT.

Rousey, who had developed a friendship with WWE legend Roddy “Rowdy” Piper, will reportedly perform under the same moniker. ESPN reported WWE filed three trademarks for “Rowdy Ronda Rousey.”

THE DRIZZY

OG Investor
Damn Sasha took a nasty fall:eek2::smh:. WWE might have something here with Sasha and Ashka. One of the best women's matches I seen on TV in years.

THE DRIZZY

OG Investor
I thought she died. She's always taking nasty bumps like that. Her neck is on borrowed time.

Ya, she needs to take a couple of weeks off to heal. She can't keep going at that level or else she will be joining Paige in forced retirement.