Dirtylakerie

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Is there a way to watch wwe programming from 2000-2017? I've been wanting to catch up on wrestling. But I don't know most of these new people are. And where are their at in the storyline. I usually catch bits and pieces from YouTube that's it

fu2

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Is there a way to watch wwe programming from 2000-2017? I've been wanting to catch up on wrestling. But I don't know most of these new people are. And where are their at in the storyline. I usually catch bits and pieces from YouTube that's it
The WWE Network is your best bet. It has all historical video like all PPVs, Raw, Smackdown etc. Everything you would be looking for. Wwe.com/network

I'm sure you can youtube some stuff as well

chrislee

Rising Star
Super Moderator
Once again WWE hot shots a story. They could've built some intrigue building up the Balor Club forming. But nope they team up once and now they're a faction.

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
Paige is done. Forced to retire due to neck injury.

Welp....Vivid might come calling...

https://www.cagesideseats.com/wwe/2...stling-career-over-retired-neck-injury-report

Paige’s in-ring career with WWE reportedly over

35_APP_04242014sm_84__c8457daf8dc5454ca98a6472200e0b7c.0.jpg
WWE.com

According to PWInsider, Paige’s wrestling career is over - at least with WWE.

The site says the 25 year old was informed at Raw this past Monday (Jan. 8) the company’s medical staff would not be clearing her to return to in-ring performing. The situation is described as being similar to how Edge’s retirement was decided upon back in 2011 after WrestleMania XXVII.

The former NXT Women’s and Divas champion only recently returned from neck surgery she underwent more than a year ago. A spot at a house show on Dec. 28, 2017 where she was kicked in the back by Sasha Banks ended in a scary scene where Paige was unable to stand on her own and the match was stopped. She did walk to the back despite a stretcher being brought to the ringside area, but WWE quickly removed her from the rest of their holiday tour, and she hasn’t wrestled since.

2018 was lining up to be a breakout year for the second-generation British Superstar (real name Saraya-Jade Bevis). After a tumultuous period where Wellness Policy suspensions, injury and her personal life dominated headlines, she was the focus of major storylines on Raw immediately upon coming back to WWE television in November - headed to the first ever Women’s Royal Rumble match and a showdown with the undefeated Asuka. A movie based on her story, Fighting With My Family, is due out from WWE Studios and Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson’s Seven Bucks Productions in September. She was proudly talking about getting clean, moving on with her life and forward with her career.

FROM OUR SPONSOR - ARTICLE CONTINUES BELOW

Three former NFL athletes, three cooking challenges — who will win?
Advertiser Content From

If this report is correct, that future will now be missing something Paige has been doing since she was 13 - wrestling.

Obviously, this is heartbreaking news. We’ll keep you updated on any confirmation from WWE or developments in the story. In the meantime, please join us in sending some positivity Paige’s way.

fu2

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yeah I feel bad for Paige. Like,love,or hate at the end of the day she was making a comeback. To have it ripped away. With Edge and Daniel Bryan at least WWE gave them shows and other roles. With her past I doubt she will be that lucky

Duece

Get your shit together
BGOL Investor
Yeah I feel bad for Paige. Like,love,or hate at the end of the day she was making a comeback. To have it ripped away. With Edge and Daniel Bryan at least WWE gave them shows and other roles. With her past I doubt she will be that lucky

I agree, she's probably not going to have a role with them. I can see WWE doing what ever they have to do from a financial standpoint to get her away from them.

Here is the kick.

gdatruth

A Man Apart
Certified Pussy Poster
damn what a tough fucking break
ppl were throwing under the bridge but that spot seemed relatively harmless

chrislee

Rising Star
Super Moderator
With her neck injury you can't blame them for being cautious. Sucks for her. Hope she keeps her head out of the dark places and keep her love ones near. She's had a rough couple of months. Hopefully WWE offers her a role as a manager or something. She's not bad on the mic. I think they know she needs something to keep her moving forward. She talked of suicide at the leaks

chrislee

Rising Star
Super Moderator
Mark Henry Officially Retires From WWE
Alex Hoegler 01.11.18 News, Wrestling
via sportskeeda.com

mark-henry.jpg

Mark Henry hasn’t been a full-time wrestler for the WWE in over a year, and last appeared at WrestleMania 33 in the Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royal. There was confusion as to whether or not Henry was retired for good, until recently.

Dave Meltzer of Wrestling Observer Newsletter (subscription required), is reporting that Henry is in fact retired as a wrestler, which is hardly surprising. The World’s Strongest Man only had two matches last year, outside of the WrestleMania Battle Royal. In 2016, he was used mainly in mid-card matches against Epico, Rusev and Titus O’Neil – helping put them over.

Henry had an excellent run with the WWE, becoming one of their main event performers in the Ruthless Aggression Era. Unlike other wrestling giants (Big Show, Great Khali and others), Henry displayed remarkable athleticism and was able to consistently put on top-quality matches.

He had memorable feuds with Batista, The Undertaker and The Big Show. He also briefly teamed up with MVP, though the pair were never able to capture tag team gold together. All told, Henry captured one World Heavyweight Championship, one ECW title and one European Championship.

RELATED: WWE MOMENTS THAT WERE NOT SCRIPTED… THAT WE DIDN’T NOTICE

Before WWE, Henry rose to fame in the ’90s as a professional weightlifter/strongman. He won gold medals in countless weightlifting tournaments – including at the 1995 Pan American Games, U.S. National Weightlifting Championships and U.S. Olympic Festival Championships.

Henry joined the WWE when he was just 24 years of age. He worked his way up from a mid-card performer, and joined the Nation of Domination faction with The Rock, Farooq and others. Henry then joined the OVW to enhance his talents, then returned in 2002 as a top-notch wrestler.

The World’s Strongest Man had an excellent run with the WWE, but with his tremendous size, age (46), and part-time status, retirement was the best option. We’ll soon find out what the future next holds for Henry.

fu2

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Mark Henry Officially Retires From WWE
Alex Hoegler 01.11.18 News, Wrestling
via sportskeeda.com

mark-henry.jpg

Mark Henry hasn’t been a full-time wrestler for the WWE in over a year, and last appeared at WrestleMania 33 in the Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royal. There was confusion as to whether or not Henry was retired for good, until recently.

Dave Meltzer of Wrestling Observer Newsletter (subscription required), is reporting that Henry is in fact retired as a wrestler, which is hardly surprising. The World’s Strongest Man only had two matches last year, outside of the WrestleMania Battle Royal. In 2016, he was used mainly in mid-card matches against Epico, Rusev and Titus O’Neil – helping put them over.

Henry had an excellent run with the WWE, becoming one of their main event performers in the Ruthless Aggression Era. Unlike other wrestling giants (Big Show, Great Khali and others), Henry displayed remarkable athleticism and was able to consistently put on top-quality matches.

He had memorable feuds with Batista, The Undertaker and The Big Show. He also briefly teamed up with MVP, though the pair were never able to capture tag team gold together. All told, Henry captured one World Heavyweight Championship, one ECW title and one European Championship.

RELATED: WWE MOMENTS THAT WERE NOT SCRIPTED… THAT WE DIDN’T NOTICE

Before WWE, Henry rose to fame in the ’90s as a professional weightlifter/strongman. He won gold medals in countless weightlifting tournaments – including at the 1995 Pan American Games, U.S. National Weightlifting Championships and U.S. Olympic Festival Championships.

Henry joined the WWE when he was just 24 years of age. He worked his way up from a mid-card performer, and joined the Nation of Domination faction with The Rock, Farooq and others. Henry then joined the OVW to enhance his talents, then returned in 2002 as a top-notch wrestler.

The World’s Strongest Man had an excellent run with the WWE, but with his tremendous size, age (46), and part-time status, retirement was the best option. We’ll soon find out what the future next holds for Henry.
He had his moment wuth John Cena a few years back. Even though it was a promo, he wasn't going to top this moment. Props on a good career.

Rollie_Fingaz

Rising Star
OG Investor

I could see her being a manager/mouthpiece for a wrestler.

chrislee

Rising Star
Super Moderator
WWE signs Candice LeRae
wjnMP-HE.jpg

WWE has signed highly acclaimed independent wrestler and Mae Young Classic competitor Candice LeRae.

LeRae is regarded as one of the top female wrestlers on the independent scene. She’s no stranger to the WWE Universe, either, as she made it all the way to the Quarterfinal Round in the inaugural Mae Young Classic last year. LeRae left her mark on WWE while competing in the groundbreaking women’s tournament, reigning supreme in her First and Second Round clashes with high-energy performances. She also vied for an NXT Women’s Title opportunity last October as part of an over-the-top-rope Battle Royal and is married to current NXT Superstar Johnny Gargano.