Ladies I want honest responses. How do handle rejection?

Mo-Better

The R&B Master
OG Investor
Ladies If you make a booty call to whomever your kicking it with and get turned down how do you react to that?

I turned someone down today and I could tell they were either pissed or hurt. Truthfully it didn't matter to me then it doesn't matter to me now. I was helping someone who really needed my help so in saying no, I felt was the right thing to do.

There's been no confessions of love or commitment from either of us. This is a purely sexual relationship. I'll just get this call out of the blue and I'm supposed to be available. So my question is how do you handle it if your on the recieving end of a no. They didn't handle it too well.

femmenoire

Modded Moderator Modding
BGOL Investor
I don't take rejection to sex too well.

I will find the next ninja and fuck the bejeezus out of him.

HoneyDip

Potential Star
BGOL Investor
it is what it is... if you said no then shawty gotta move on to the next "ninja" that'll settle her desire

Shadow

The Dark Lord
BGOL Investor
next ninja<----------------

:lol:

This is a good subject. I always wondere how women would take being told "no love, you can't have any dick today". I figured it must sting because women are not usually in that position.

It's usually some begging ass ninja making love on the phone to get some ass.

femmenoire

Modded Moderator Modding
BGOL Investor
next ninja<----------------

:lol:

This is a good subject. I always wondere how women would take being told "no love, you can't have any dick today". I figured it must sting because women are not usually in that position.

It's usually some begging ass ninja making love on the phone to get some ass.

You know you can't be next.

bigirl

anti- voluntary ignorance
BGOL Investor
If its a you not available just that night thing its cool.
Ultimate rejection I don't take too well too.
I just ripped this mufukka a few dozen new orifices earlier this evening and
NO WE CAN'T BE FRIENDS!!! DON'T TALK TO ME DON'T LOOK AT ME DON'T EMAIL ME DON'T CALL ME PRETEND YOU NEVER MET ME AND BRING THE MONEY YOU OWE ME TO MY AUNTIE

ladyscorpio

Lively up yourself
Super Moderator

am gonna co-sign right there.

Now in this case where its just a sex only thing then well no real reason to get overly pissed. So long as it was properly communicated as to why. Just because you are only FB's doesnt mean that humanity is pushed aside. :yes:

Zei

Rising Star
Registered

Here ya go femme

TheBlackEliteNinja.jpg

Mo-Better

The R&B Master
OG Investor

Femm, no one wants or takes rejection well. However it happens. Happens to men all the time for whatever reasons. Hell we deal with it and may even approach you again on a later date.

OK but again if there's been no formal commitment how can woman justify getting upset if she's made no pledge of committment?

The thing is I felt no remorse for saying I was busy. Out of the clear blue sky she asked "can I get a quickie?" My response was no I'm busy! Maybe because at that time I felt a stronger committment to my friend who needed help.

femmenoire

Modded Moderator Modding
BGOL Investor
Femm, no one wants or takes rejection well. However it happens. Happens to men all the time for whatever reasons. Hell we deal with it and may even approach you again on a later date.

OK but again if there's been no formal commitment how can woman justify getting upset if she's made no pledge of committment?

The thing is I felt no remorse for saying I was busy. Out of the clear blue sky she asked "can I get a quickie?" My response was no I'm busy! Maybe because at that time I felt a stronger committment to my friend who needed help.

I don't now about commitment.

But if the agreement is that we're supposed to commence to fuckin, and you flat out decide you don't want to. A chick done got ready. Some ninja is going to have to benefit.

Infamous One

Potential Star
Registered
Ladies If you make a booty call to whomever your kicking it with and get turned down how do you react to that?

I turned someone down today and I could tell they were either pissed or hurt. Truthfully it didn't matter to me then it doesn't matter to me now. I was helping someone who really needed my help so in saying no, I felt was the right thing to do.

There's been no confessions of love or commitment from either of us. This is a purely sexual relationship. I'll just get this call out of the blue and I'm supposed to be available. So my question is how do you handle it if your on the recieving end of a no. They didn't handle it too well.

Really its all about how you established the relationship between you and her. With the women I mess with we already got it settled from the moment we started talking that is just sex and thats all it'll be. You sure you didn't lead her on? Sometimes you do something that makes a woman think that the status between you two is more than just sex. Its all about being honest and never misleading. This means don't start all this hugging and hand holding and kissing and affectionate stuff that shows that you possibly want more than sex.

dredhed0

Potential Star
Registered
Really its all about how you established the relationship between you and her. With the women I mess with we already got it settled from the moment we started talking that is just sex and thats all it'll be. You sure you didn't lead her on? Sometimes you do something that makes a woman think that the status between you two is more than just sex. Its all about being honest and never misleading. This means don't start all this hugging and hand holding and kissing and affectionate stuff that shows that you possibly want more than sex.

co-sign:yes:

SinaminDelite

Backshot Queen
BGOL Investor
If it's a booty-call type guy, where it's only been about sex, then there's no need for me to get bent out of shape. The next man will gladly take care of what he don't want to, so it's not a problem. If it's someone I'm kicking it with on a more personal level I'm still not gonna get bent out of shape about it. I just make a mental note and keep it moving. If it's my man, then we might have to talk about what he's been up to.

To the OP: if shorty was mad that you turned her down then you need to think about how you've been coming at her. You might have given her signals that what y'all have is more than just sex in her mind.

Mo-Better

The R&B Master
OG Investor

There's been none of what your describing. As I stated before, "There's been no confessions of love or commitment from either of us." This "was" purely a sexual relationship. In fact this was entirely her idea not mine. So I figured I would roll with it. Now it's time for me to roll on. I don't need or have time for games or some fatal attraction bullshit.

Mo-Better

The R&B Master
OG Investor
If it's a booty-call type guy, where it's only been about sex, then there's no need for me to get bent out of shape. The next man will gladly take care of what he don't want to, so it's not a problem. If it's someone I'm kicking it with on a more personal level I'm still not gonna get bent out of shape about it. I just make a mental note and keep it moving. If it's my man, then we might have to talk about what he's been up to.

To the OP: if shorty was mad that you turned her down then you need to think about how you've been coming at her. You might have given her signals that what y'all have is more than just sex in her mind.

Again there's been no confessions of love or commitment from either of us. There's been no wining and dining or expensive gifts. She pretty much set the guidelines. I never said, I'll always be there when you need some. Never tried to put her on lockdown. In fact I've only put one call into her. She's been the one calling me. But hey for me its not the end of the world. Just one less Christmas gift to buy. :rolleyes:

Ziongate

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I can relate to this. I tell all my "friends" that I dont want no commitment and once we are together I make you feel good and "give" you what you want.Once I lead you to the parking lot after the "do" and you drive off, you're gone out of my mind.
Unfortunately, I've been told I give"signals" and do stuff that are much more than just being fuck friends. well, I made it known am not ready to commit to just one person yet. My crime is I show too much affection but that dont mean a thing to me and I dont expect most women to take me too serious but they do anyway and they end up getting their heart broken. Do I feel bad about it? Hell no!
I've laid back on getting with broads now just because of the above....can't deal with all that drama.

Hey Julian!

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
In my experience women dont take rejection well, because they dont have to deal with it as frequently as men. Remember men are the pursuers and women just pick and choose. So when a woman puts herself out there and the love aint returned.......instant anger and confusion. They get a taste of what men have to go through, think if men got like that after everytime a woman turned them down. It'd be a lot dudes in jail.
But here's a little secret, I flipped it on women just enough to get them to chase me. Show a interest and pull back a little. Works everytime, it eats them up not knowing why I put the chase on pause.

Mo-Better

The R&B Master
OG Investor
In my experience women dont take rejection well, because they dont have to deal with it as frequently as men. Remember men are the pursuers and women just pick and choose. So when a woman puts herself out there and the love aint returned.......instant anger and confusion. They get a taste of what men have to go through, think if men got like that after everytime a woman turned them down. It'd be a lot dudes in jail.
But here's a little secret, I flipped it on women just enough to get them to chase me. Show a interest and pull back a little. Works everytime, it eats them up not knowing why I put the chase on pause.

Oldest trick in the book and it still works to perfection. It seems she's not so upset with me now. It was just the shock of getting a no.

mc2

Rising Star
Registered
I dont know about this one. In the past when i have turned down women for sex it just made them want sex with me even more... :confused:

Can you explain that one ladies?

Cleopatra_J

I am the Ideal
BGOL Investor
Eh, I never really had just a pure straight sexual relationship...not that I can remember, or at least one that he turned me down... But I don't handle rejection well... So the next time he called me, i'd be unavailable. I'm spiteful, that's the Gemini in me :smh:

Black Limey

Star
Registered
Always interesting to hear the other side of things. I was rejected by a woman who sent me x-rated text (sms) messages and gave me vivid descriptions of the oral and rough sex that she liked.

Then she was shocked that I tried to get some. I cut her off and just moved on as she was stealing my time.

And to think, she almost came over to my place. What if I touched her and she called the police?

Good riddance

Total flirt and Tease

Come on ladies- don't tease a brother, that is fucking dangerous

:smh:

Real talk

:yes: