Kept It 100? Dude Talks On The Silicone Sex Dolls "Ya Been Buying Plastic D*cks & Dildos So Ya Can't

xxironxx

PhD in Trollin
BGOL Investor
To play devils advocate. Are times hard for women that buy toys
Thats not the same concept my G. A couple my bitches break the vibrators out while I'm smashing. You go break out a full plastic bitch while you smashing?

But yea if a bitch got a life sized plastic nigga she fucks that bitch should just kill herself

And I ain't 1 to judge but anybody that buys that is the lamest of lames

APOPHIS

Autodidact / Polymath
Platinum Member
Funny but in all seriousness, It's one thing to joke around but if cat is seriously advocating buying and using one of these sex dolls for sexual pleasure, he may need to get himself psychologically evaluated.

GETTING PUSSY IS A LEARNABLE SKILL. Tighten your mouthpiece, dress and walk with confidence, learn about the art of attraction, get in physical shape, etc, etc. Women respond to all these things by giving you the PUSSY!

Last edited:

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Thats not the same concept my G. A couple my bitches break the vibrators out while I'm smashing. You go break out a full plastic bitch while you smashing?

But yea if a bitch got a life sized plastic nigga she fucks that bitch should just kill herself

So you saying females only use it with a partner.

And let me highlight this jus for debate. Cause I won't even pay for pussy

Shadow22

Rising Star
Registered
Its a market for everyone. Get in where u fit in. Forget the opinion of anyone who ain't feeding, housing, funding or fucking u.

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Investor

Those hoes on webcam be having full life size male torsos complete with fake dick that use to to do dick riding shows.
5a68ff445f643a26f14a42279205fba2.23.jpg

kogalee muhammad

BANNED
Registered
Nigga, mackin, approachin hoes and feedin bitches. I could have used one of these in college. I would have stayed focused than a mothafucka, instead of lettin bitches fuck my mind up with head and pussy. I was fuckin so many bitches at one time, that I would have to interrupt studies to fuck them and spend time and money on them.

I got 4 women, right NOW and it's hard as fuck to focus on studying for my CISSP which im due to take in August this year, for these time and sex demandin ass women.

MYSTIC

Rising Star
Registered
Women will never be replaced, but there is a market for everyone and I mainly see lonely, no game, traumatized, womanizing ugly mf's getting these dolls honestly. and maybe mf's who like fucking corpses. lol Me I love learning a woman and seeing emotion on what she likes and dislikes when ya'll exploring each other but from the video the shit looks crazy.

MYSTIC

Rising Star
Registered
Nigga, mackin, approachin hoes and feedin bitches. I could have used one of these in college. I would have stayed focused than a mothafucka, instead of lettin bitches fuck my mind up with head and pussy. I was fuckin so many bitches at one time, that I would have to interrupt studies to fuck them and spend time and money on them.

I got 4 women, right NOW and it's hard as fuck to focus on studying for my CISSP which im due to take in August this year, for these time and sex demandin ass women.

You just need to elevate at a higher frequency than your sacral chakra my dude. Plain english: Stop thinking with your dick and get your shit done. Women will always be there.

xxironxx

PhD in Trollin
BGOL Investor
Those hoes on webcam be having full life size male torsos complete with fake dick that use to to do dick riding shows.
5a68ff445f643a26f14a42279205fba2.23.jpg
Key word in your sentence was webcam. If you go over your regular run of the mill hoe house and she got 1 of those you got problems

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Investor
Key word in your sentence was webcam. If you go over your regular run of the mill hoe house and she got 1 of those you got problems

But i’m positive they weren’t made specifically for webcam hoes. When i Googled it there were lots of different companies selling them so i’m sure some regular run of the mill hoes have one at their house

xxironxx

PhD in Trollin
BGOL Investor
But i’m positive they weren’t made specifically for webcam hoes. When i Googled it there were lots of different companies selling them so i’m sure some regular run of the mill hoes have one at their house
True Indeed

Timbucktu225

"Right when you least expect it"~Karma
Registered
Some guys are advertising this like women are gonna give a damn that you are fucking a doll. I feel sorry for the fellas that think this is gonna make women "wake up" and start treating them with dignity and respect.

WOMEN are they way they are through millions of years of evolution. The most highly desirable alpha women will always submit to what she feels is the best provider and protector even if he is not the reflection of the social norm. Women are slaves to their emotions and CANNOT REACT ANY OTHER WAY EVEN IF THEY TRIED!

Furthermore most women won't give a fuck about you fucking a doll, because their will always be a simp around the corner and a dick pic in her inbox that she will never let you know about. As long as women have big established governments where men establish rules, prisons, jails, and consequences for erratic actions most women especially in America ain't worried bout shit!

So if this guy Latruth thinks a narcissistic, arrogant, self absorbed typical American female will care about this he is fooling himself. Modern Women of today give a fuck about College degrees, Material wealth, Social status, White Jesus (black women) and loving children (maybe) and that's it! All else is a wash for them.

yaBoi

X-pert Professional
Platinum Member
hell yeah they do... i don't know one chick that don't have some kind of sex toy.... not one... they brag about it. you not gonna tell me they only use it when they man around