I WONDER WHY FACEBOOK WOULD NOT ALLOW THIS PICTURE?

ORIGINAL NATION

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
2m3kxs5.jpg

It seems like they should have allowed it on so we can find out what the pictures was about. I actually do not think someone would want to be posed in a picture like that. Could there actually be an explanation? We know that New Orleans and Ferguson shows that there is some plans for total control and hunting of a type that has been hard to control over the generations. What I mean by that is that what ever controls whites use to have a hard time trying to control blacks that is why we were done the way we were done in the past. There is a big difference between the garden of eden when it was only blacks (God) and we only ate raw fruits and vegetables and we were unlimited in technology that still to this day cannot be completely duplicated to being born in a world with a hidden agenda that should be visible. But if our success means duplicating this are our success means becoming ok with this.

World B Free

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Facebook racist lashed

29 August 2011 - 02:32 By NIVASHNI NAIR

The boy is fine
The white man pictured holding a rifle over the apparently lifeless body of a black child told police in 2007 that he paid the child to pose.

Police questioned the man from Knysna in 2007 when the picture first surfaced.

Hawks spokesman Colonel McIntosh Polela said yesterday that Western Cape police contacted him yesterday morning after reading a Sunday Times report which stated that the photograph featured on the profile of a Facebook user who called himself "Eugene Terrorblanche".

"I was told that the photograph came to light in 2007 and that it was investigated. The man was taken in for questioning.

"He told police that the child was alive and that he paid the child to pose."

Polela was unable to confirm the status of the 2007 investigation.

"The police report is expected to be sent to me on Monday morning," he said.

He added that an investigation will have to determine why the photograph resurfaced four years later.

"That picture speaks volumes and is a big worry. We have to understand what happened in the previous investigation."

Polela did not know if the child were alive.

"I got the impression that the man told the police that the child was alive. I don't know how far the police went to find out if the child was indeed alive. I will have to read the report," he said.

The police yesterday emphasised that the photograph should not raise "racial connotations" but instead should focus on the murder of a child.

"Whether the child was white or black, the photograph is still a big concern because it depicts the murder of a child," said Police Minister Nathi Mthethwa's spokesman, Zweli Mnisi.

Yesterday, Talk Radio 702 reporter Mandy Wiener said the radio station's news team exposed the picture after it appeared on a Facebook page called "Ek laaik nie 'n houtkop nie so what" (I don't like a fool, so what).

Ray Hartley, editor of the Sunday Times (sister publication of The Times) said: "If this is the same picture that was reported on earlier as being doctored, it is comforting to know that the child was not physically harmed. The fact remains that a very sick individual has this picture posted on his Facebook profile in 2011 along with a string of extremely racist remarks.

"The police are investigating this Facebook racist, who has concealed his identity, for very good reason and we believe the public should assist [them]."

The national director of public prosecutions, Menzi Simelane, tweeted: "Race crime legislation is needed in SA" and DA leader Helen Zille said she was horrified by the picture.

"Whether or not the picture is genuine, it represents a scene of extreme violence perpetrated against a child by a man. The intention is to evoke racial hatred and polarisation," she said.

By yesterday afternoon, 25 Facebook users had removed themselves from Terrorblanche's contact list after authorities suggested that anyone who viewed the picture and failed to report it could face prosecution.

Two Facebook groups, one calling for the arrest of Terrorblanche's friends and another protesting against him, grew quickly to more than 300 supporters yesterday.

White Facebook users expressed fear that the picture would give rise to violence against them, whereas black users said they were shocked that the profile had not been deleted.

World B Free

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Disturbing, Racist Facebook Image Sparks Investigation
Disgusting. Authorities in South Africa are trying to find any information regarding this photo and the welfare of the child therein. The Facebook user who posted it goes by the name "Eugene Terrorblanche." Police contact information can be found here. WARNING: This is truly an awful image. We can only hope it's staged.

Posted on August 29, 2011, at 12:39 p.m.

Gavon Laessig

BuzzFeed News Reporter

• enhanced-buzz-3755-1314632259-2.jpg

UPDATE: Turns out this photo is from 2007. At the time, police questioned the man responsible, who said he paid the child to pose with him. His identity, the identity of the child and why he would repost this image to Facebook remain a mystery. More at Times Live.

ORIGINAL NATION

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It seems very strange for him to want a picture like that. When they killed Pablo Escobar They posed over him the same way and the people of Colombia saw the picture they got upset. They stated that they did not even know that the Americans were in on the hunt.

Osca Lee

REALNA'MUTHAFUCKA
Registered
Come on guys, the aliasing on the text in the two comments are different. That's an easy sign that something is up.

http://wishiwasntasingledad.blogspot.com/2014/10/selling-hate-inciting-violence-when.html
http://www.bet.com/news/global/2011/08/29/racist-facebook-photo-stumps-south-african-police.html

Staged picture, posted in 2007 and keeps emerging every couple of months since 2010.

I agree total bullshit to keep the game going with this so called racist bullshit.

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Got dam....this cac has lost his muffuckin mind..why pay for a pic like this? I pray this young king is still alive...2007? It's 2018...wtf has been done bout this? Brah

ORIGINAL NATION

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Come on guys, the aliasing on the text in the two comments are different. That's an easy sign that something is up.

http://wishiwasntasingledad.blogspot.com/2014/10/selling-hate-inciting-violence-when.html
http://www.bet.com/news/global/2011/08/29/racist-facebook-photo-stumps-south-african-police.html

Staged picture, posted in 2007 and keeps emerging every couple of months since 2010.
I did not know all that at first. But you got to admit that anyone that post that could very well be connected to something. Have they ever posted any pictures of the child that said he took that picture?
In spite of our history to me it seems the system is designed to make you even lose your desire for having control of your own lives. We have to work and pay taxes to crooks. We have no choice but to accept white teachers, white preachers, white guides, etc. and become successful by being carbon copies of them.
My goal in life is total separation from a white created reality and world. Seems that they are tightening up on any type of admiration of that. Yet the ones with the click are getting richer while life is getting harder for the masses. I do not know if that picture is true but real blackness is almost at the point of no return. Getting the earth back from white devils is seems to be an almost impossible task. But I do not trust any whites. We were never allowed weapons until it was time to fight to protect white plantations. Same shit today.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
you would have to question the mindset of someone who would want a picture like that...

and you cannot tell me shit like this is not happening around the world in poor countries..

these sick hunter types with a lot of money get bored very easily... some of these sick bastards pay big money, just to shoot a live animal in a cage....

there are people out there who would have no problem hunting people, especially if they view those people as less than human...

dude should be questioned by a psychologist and the report made public...

just for being in a picture like that with a child...

TooTrilla

Mil Town Legend
BGOL Investor
I understand that things like this may actually happen around the world. But most of these FB pics be fake as fuck for views and likes. Stop believing dumb shit all the time. Fuck the internet.

ORIGINAL NATION

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I understand that things like this may actually happen around the world. But most of these FB pics be fake as fuck for views and likes. Stop believing dumb shit all the time. Fuck the internet.
So what you are saying is photoshop. And the follow up news articles are fake. But it is true what Mrfreddygoodbud said things like this happens for real. The main thing is that it is capable of happening. Because if it did happen our weakness as a people cannot do nothing about it. That is why we were not able to share the resources of South Africa, that is why Rwanda had a hit put on pure helpless innocent blacks and it looked like it was only a tribal war. That is the same reason why the so called rebels committed genocide of blacks in Libya with the help of America and NATO. The race war in New Orleans etc.
I mean even if stuff like that gets exposed what can we do besides march or something. Jonestown showed how mind control can make people love getting fucked. The ones that were totally brainwashed already lived for Jim Jones to fuck them in all ways. They were ate up by mosquitoes every night but they build him a house out there with screens and stuff so the mosquitoes would not get him. They had 2 scoops of rice and spoiled milk for breakfast every day to work all day on but Jim Jones had millions of dollars in the bank and a lot of it was their money. At first they ate good but then things started changing.
Things are changing for us and the pot is getting hotter without the majority even trying to get out. They outlawed the real electric cars. Last month gas was 1.99 This month it is 1.35 and I have not heard anything about a gas shortage or anything. They do it because they can.
The real knowledge of solar power is being worked on to confuse it for some and not to be used correctly for the masses. We should have had solar powered houses and apartments generations ago. Some of the stuff they hid from us like s-4 in area 51 or pyramids that they destroyed or have hid under military control shows that they got rid of civilizations and people far superior to any white that has ever lived.
Right now people do what they are programmed to do not what they really want to do and the sad thing is that cannot notice it. Had to be the reason why in Jesus time he stated that they know not what they do. This was a black man that was breaking the programming he was born in.

CptMARVEL

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
And 11 years later, people are up in arms over an H&M ad in which they recieved parental consent.

What do you think this lads parents had to say about this... :rolleyes: