I always thought the were black and I was sure I heard females singing certain parts. Damn.

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator
#TurnThisUp!!! Did you know that Foxy was a group of 5 Cuban men who came to America after Castro took office? They topped the charts with this hit in Septemberof 1978. Check out this weeks' JET Jams playlist here:https://www.eb4prez.com/single-post/2017/09/17/Jet-Jams-918
:eek::(

Ish Ledesma
3 years ago
So many people make comments about us not having sung our songs:( I sang our songs. My name is Ish Ledesma. We sometimes added girl backup singers in our recording to help with the choruses. The reason for not playing live was for cost effective reasons and not to be determined by us (Foxy) Even not including girls was a cost effective reason determined by the show and the record company. Some people think that just girls sang the songs! If you listen to the verses, the vocals are clearly male vocals. If it had been up to me, we would have performed live and had girls for the backups as well. We weren't making a lot of money then. We were just another typical "ripped off by the record company" story. We never received a single cent in royalties.