Hey Femmenoire, How Long Have You Had That Lisp?

Steelwill2006

I Still Tell Alot Of Lies *****
Registered
Probably most of her life bruh. She doesn't want you, so let it go!!!
:smh:

Last edited:

thoughtone

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Probably most of her life bruh.
:smh:

stunt-artist-horse-riders.jpg

Thank you Femmenoire.

Duece

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
:lol: you are sick :hmm:

Don't tell me you wanna borrow them.:lol:

naw, I dont wanna borrow them. I want to see femme in them, I've been staring at Sin's leggings pics all day, I even made them my wallpaper, I was about to make a myspace layout with them. I was just curious about how Femme would look in them.

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor
naw, I dont wanna borrow them. I want to see femme in them, I've been staring at Sin's leggings pics all day, I even made them my wallpaper, I was about to make a myspace layout with them. I was just curious about how Femme would look in them.

:lol: Like I said sick :lol:

:smh: You got it bad.

What is it about leggins?

femmenoire

Modded Moderator Modding
BGOL Investor
I don't have a lisp.

It wasn't until some boardmembers heard my podcast, that some were saying I had a lisp.

I do voice chat and talk on the phone with plenty of dudes off BGOL and it's never been mentioned.

And all my life it's not been mentioned and I was a communications and journalism major.

I am pretty sure that after having my thyroid and a fibroid removed, that my wonderful doctors would have mentioned that as well.

Steelwill2006

I Still Tell Alot Of Lies *****
Registered
I don't have a lisp.

It wasn't until some boardmembers heard my podcast, that some were saying I had a lisp.

I do voice chat and talk on the phone with plenty of dudes off BGOL and it's never been mentioned.

And all my life it's not been mentioned and I was a communications and journalism major.

I am pretty sure that after having my thyroid and a fibroid removed, that my wonderful doctors would have mentioned that as well.

You actually talk to boardmembers? :eek: Let me PM my math.
:lol::lol::dance::dance::lol::lol:

SinaminDelite

Backshot Queen
BGOL Investor

:lol::lol: If you make a myspace layout, you have to show me. I wanna see what that would look like.

Pussy Krook

Star
Registered

You crazy dude. It should be crime for a woman to cover her legs. :lol:

Btw I would love to take a bite out of Sin's legs.:yes::D:dance:

thoughtone

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I don't have a lisp.

I am pretty sure that after having my thyroid and a fibroid removed, that my wonderful doctors would have mentioned that as well

Dr. Feelgood?

thoughtone

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
And Tom Brokaw. Now that's a lisp.

Technically that is not a lisp. A lisp is when the tongue is up against the front teeth when a sibilance (“S” sound) is made, thus a ”TH” or “tha” is made instead. The tongue should be way from the teeth.

femmenoire

Modded Moderator Modding
BGOL Investor
Technically that is not a lisp. A lisp is when the tongue is up against the front teeth when a sibilance (“S” sound) is made, thus a ”TH” or “tha” is made instead. The tongue should be way from the teeth.

Either way, I don't have one.

Blunt

Rising Star
Registered

Well, neither is Barbara Wawa's speech defect a "lisp" by that definition, but for want of a more specific term, it'll do.