Giant Chicken Fajita Kebab

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
Maaaan listen.... looks good as hell.........but

GIANT INSTANT FAIL

for not posting a list of ingredients !!!!!

gonna wait and see how this thread turns out before I 1 star it !!!!:hmm:

BigDaddyBuk

still not dizzy.
Platinum Member
Maaaan listen.... looks good as hell.........but

GIANT INSTANT FAIL

for not posting a list of ingredients !!!!!

gonna wait and see how this thread turns out before I 1 star it !!!!:hmm:

:hmm:

yeah, you failed tremendously.

i guess you aint see the first 8 seconds of the clip, huh?

you know you can freeze frame it, right?

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor

You right.....freeze framing it....tells you what spices were used in the marinade......we got that new....recipe video technology...like in Star Trek !!!

Reply fail...for you !!!
:cheers:

BigDaddyBuk

still not dizzy.
Platinum Member
You right.....freeze framing it....tells you what spices were used in the marinade......we got that new....recipe video technology...like in Star Trek !!!

Reply fail...for you !!!

am i to presume that youre so stupid as to not know the base, spices and amount of chicken ARE NOT the ingredients?

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
am i to presume that youre so stupid as to not know the base, spices and amount of chicken ARE NOT the ingredients?
:smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh:
You know...black "Emeril"....when ever I share a recipe with some one requesting it after tasting something that I made....I give them all ingredients, and exact amounts... ... so that if they follow the instructions...there's little chance that it won't taste exactly the same as what they ate....I never....presume that they are as adept as I am...or even moderately adept in the kitchen as to recognize .... "basic" spices !!!

Last edited:

BigDaddyBuk

still not dizzy.
Platinum Member
You know...black "Emeril"....when ever I share a recipe with some one requesting it after tasting something that I made....I give them all ingredients, and exact amounts... ... so that if they follow the instructions...there's little chance that it won't taste exactly the same as what they ate....I never....presume that they are as adept as I am...or even moderately adept in the kitchen as to recognize .... "basic" spices !!!

You're stupid as cow shit.

BigDaddyBuk

still not dizzy.
Platinum Member
i got a selife of you saying that.

57f.png

Naha-Nago

Rising Star
Registered

Reply fail...for you !!!

You're stupid as cow shit.

Bet your cooking looks and smells the same !!!!!
:cheers::cheers::cheers:

I bet you look and smell the same.

The sound that plays err time you try to get some pussy.

It don't play when I'm with your moms tho !!!!

My moms said you can't fuck and smell like shit.

But she takes all 8 inches with a passion ....and the shit smell is from her mouth !!!!!

That's what she said about you. Even brought your own toys. They smelled like shit too.

Womp Wooooomp !!!!!

thats the song you were singing while you were twerkin, aint it?

m4s-Md.gif

*two cents*