Did Beyoncé just issue a warning to Tiffany Haddish?

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator
Did Beyoncé just issue a warning to Tiffany Haddish?
By Lindsey Kupfer

March 2, 2018 | 12:17pm | Updated

Modal Trigger
tiffany-haddish.jpg

Tiffany Haddish and BeyoncéGetty Images

Beyoncé doesn’t seem too happy about Tiffany Haddish talking to the press about her.

On a new DJ Khaled track titled “Top Off,” which features Jay-Z, Future and Bey, she raps, “If they’re tryna party with the queen, they gon’ have to sign a nondisclosure.”

In February, the “Girl’s Trip” actress told TV One’s “Disclosure” how Beyoncé keeps other women away from Jay.

“So I go to the Jay-Z concert and I am invited to the after-party. I was talking to another actress that was there, who was also talking to Jay-Z and she touched Jay-Z’s chest. Beyoncé came walking up and her demeanor was like, ‘Get your hand off my man’s chest!’” she revealed.

In another interview with Vulture in January, she detailed her conversation with Queen Bey that led to them taking a selfie together.

“Okay, so what had happened was, something had went down with somebody at the party, right?” she explained. “I’m not at liberty to say what had went down at the party, but Beyoncé was just telling me to have a good time, and I was like, ‘No, I’m gonna end up fighting this bitch!’ She was like, ‘No, have fun, Tiffany,’ and I said, ‘I’m only going to have fun if you take a selfie with me.'”

On Friday, Haddish tweeted, “I Love Beyonce part! Everything she said rang so real to me. Just know I will sign A NDA any day For Beyoncé.”

She added, “But also know this I will fight for Beyoncé. I Love that woman she is a Gift from God.”