Dear God..The FANTASTIC FOUR And X-MEN May Finally Come To The MCU As Fox Looks To Sell Movie Studio

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Marvel already trying to beat DC to the punch with their answer to Titans,only this will be animated

marvel-rising_large.jpg

kids in my little girls school already hyped about this...

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Man.... GOTG showed celestials....would love to see Galactus.

Damnit man...Marvel may have been too quick with Infinity War.

Honestly wouldnt be surprised if they held onto X-Men and FF until they reboot their entire cinematic universe, to start it off right.

I'd like to see Marvel go the "Alex Ross Marvels" route in how they introduce FF and X-Men and others.

313bcb9deed0ed78e5566d9079052e4f--number-one-marvel-dc.jpg

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
The Disney and Fox merger deal is reportedly done. Several news outlets are claiming that the studios have come to terms and are waiting for the contracts to get drafted and signed. Now that this news is semi-official, Hugh Jackman's name has come up a lot and many are speculating that he will put on the Wolverine costume one more time to rub shoulders with Captain America in Avengers 4. This is only the tip of the iceberg as far as the ramifications that this deal will have on the MCU alone, never mind the rest of details about what this means for the entertainment industry.

Hugh Jackman retired from the role of Wolverine after this year's critically acclaimed Logan, but the new Disney and Fox merger might coax him out of retirement one last time. Several news sources including Ain't it Cool News, claim that the deal is done and that Jackman is willing to come back. Regarding why Jackman would return as Wolverine for Avengers, the actor previously stated the only way he would return to the role is with The Avengers. Hugh Jackman has been quoted as saying, "The Avengers would prove too much to turn down."

Now this doesn't mean that this is going to happen 100%, but Fox has yet to replace Hugh Jackman and Avengers 4 is currently in production. A quick cameo, in theory, would not be too difficult to pull off. Jackman previously stated that if a script came his way featuring The Avengers, Captain America, and Iron Man, he would heavily consider the idea of returning as Wolverine. He explains.

"Because I always love the idea of him (Wolverine) within that dynamic, with the Hulk obviously, with Iron Man but there are a lot of smarter people with MBAs who can't figure that out (laughter). You never know. At the moment, honestly, if I really did have them there, I probably wouldn't have said this is the last."

This is all speculation at this point and it has not even been confirmed by Disney nor Fox that they have reached a deal, but it sure is fun to think about. As previously mentioned, a cameo doesn't seem like it would be that hard to pull off and could be a way of the MCU announcing that the X-Men have come home and are ready for the next chapter of the MCU. While it has been revealed that we're going to see a lot of lesser-known Marvel characters on the big screen with the so-called Phase 4, we might be getting a whole slew of beloved characters as well, ready for their MCU makeover.

So, the Fox and Disney deal may have reached a deal, but the ramifications have yet to be truly researched. This could be a golden time for Disney and the Marvel Cinematic Universe with all kinds of crossovers that were never imaginable before. Marvel Studios head Kevin Feige has revealed that he already has ideas for the X-Men, so this is all not as far-fetched as one would assume. While we have fun thinking about the idea of Hugh Jackman suiting up as Wolverine one more time to hang with the Avengers, check out some more news regarding the merger courtesy of Ain't it Cool.

https://movieweb.com/avengers-4-hugh-jackman-wolverine-return/

Ill just leave this here.

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
I don't want High Jackman playing Wolverine anymore, especially in the MCU. Get an unknown, shorter actor.

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
Man.... GOTG showed celestials....would love to see Galactus.

Damnit man...Marvel may have been too quick with Infinity War.

Honestly wouldnt be surprised if they held onto X-Men and FF until they reboot their entire cinematic universe, to start it off right.

I'd like to see Marvel go the "Alex Ross Marvels" route in how they introduce FF and X-Men and others.

I don't think Marvel thought they would get an opportunity to get their properties back. Hell,just earlier this year,Fox said they were rebooting the Fantastic Four franchise again.

Also,I don't think they're going to reboot their universe;they can easily play with the idea of having multi-universe in their movies and TV shows.

Whenever,this deal becomes official, I hope Marvel gets Spider Man and the characters that's associated with him back from Sony.

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
I don't think Marvel thought they would get an opportunity to get their properties back. Hell,just earlier this year,Fox said they were rebooting the Fantastic Four franchise again.

Also,I don't think they're going to reboot their universe;they can easily play with the idea of having multi-universe in their movies and TV shows.

Whenever,this deal becomes official, I hope Marvel gets Spider Man and the characters that's associated with him back from Sony.
I hope they stay away from multiverse stuff, that's more of a DC gimmick....

Now would be a good time to have mutants come out of the shadows, after the events of Infinity War.

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The Disney and Fox merger deal is reportedly done. Several news outlets are claiming that the studios have come to terms and are waiting for the contracts to get drafted and signed. Now that this news is semi-official, Hugh Jackman's name has come up a lot and many are speculating that he will put on the Wolverine costume one more time to rub shoulders with Captain America in Avengers 4. This is only the tip of the iceberg as far as the ramifications that this deal will have on the MCU alone, never mind the rest of details about what this means for the entertainment industry.

Hugh Jackman retired from the role of Wolverine after this year's critically acclaimed Logan, but the new Disney and Fox merger might coax him out of retirement one last time. Several news sources including Ain't it Cool News, claim that the deal is done and that Jackman is willing to come back. Regarding why Jackman would return as Wolverine for Avengers, the actor previously stated the only way he would return to the role is with The Avengers. Hugh Jackman has been quoted as saying, "The Avengers would prove too much to turn down."

Now this doesn't mean that this is going to happen 100%, but Fox has yet to replace Hugh Jackman and Avengers 4 is currently in production. A quick cameo, in theory, would not be too difficult to pull off. Jackman previously stated that if a script came his way featuring The Avengers, Captain America, and Iron Man, he would heavily consider the idea of returning as Wolverine. He explains.

"Because I always love the idea of him (Wolverine) within that dynamic, with the Hulk obviously, with Iron Man but there are a lot of smarter people with MBAs who can't figure that out (laughter). You never know. At the moment, honestly, if I really did have them there, I probably wouldn't have said this is the last."

This is all speculation at this point and it has not even been confirmed by Disney nor Fox that they have reached a deal, but it sure is fun to think about. As previously mentioned, a cameo doesn't seem like it would be that hard to pull off and could be a way of the MCU announcing that the X-Men have come home and are ready for the next chapter of the MCU. While it has been revealed that we're going to see a lot of lesser-known Marvel characters on the big screen with the so-called Phase 4, we might be getting a whole slew of beloved characters as well, ready for their MCU makeover.

So, the Fox and Disney deal may have reached a deal, but the ramifications have yet to be truly researched. This could be a golden time for Disney and the Marvel Cinematic Universe with all kinds of crossovers that were never imaginable before. Marvel Studios head Kevin Feige has revealed that he already has ideas for the X-Men, so this is all not as far-fetched as one would assume. While we have fun thinking about the idea of Hugh Jackman suiting up as Wolverine one more time to hang with the Avengers, check out some more news regarding the merger courtesy of Ain't it Cool.

https://movieweb.com/avengers-4-hugh-jackman-wolverine-return/

Ill just leave this here.
:eek::dance2:

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
I hope they stay away from multiverse stuff, that's more of a DC gimmick....

Now would be a good time to have mutants come out of the shadows, after the events of Infinity War.

Yeah, Marvel been avoiding using the word mutants for all their movies/TV shows...

First order if business? Fire Bryan Singer. Never let that motherfucker near anything X-men related again

I hope Disney make this happen also....

Simply Sickenin'

Valar Morghulis ....
BGOL Investor
I don't even need Jackson in Avengers, I just want a Fantastic Four movie that doesn't suck. Clearly Fox was never going to get it right.

Simply Sickenin'

Valar Morghulis ....
BGOL Investor
Oh and maybe halt production on that Dark Phoenix movie and let the MCU writers do some rewrites. They're probably in too deep to complete stop, but I would really like that movie to better than the train wreck that was Age of Apocalypse.

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
Oh and maybe halt production on that Dark Phoenix movie and let the MCU writers do some rewrites. They're probably in too deep to complete stop, but I would really like that movie to better than the train wreck that was Age of Apocalypse.

Yeah,I think it's too late to do any rewrites,but I won't be shocked,if there's a post credit scene though...

ThaBurgerPimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor

T'Challa

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
First order of business? Fire Bryan Singer. Never let that motherfucker near anything X-men related again

Supposedly there will be an official announcement Wednesday..with a livestream

Oh i don't think Hollywood will have to worry about Mr Singer for a while :lol:

Bryan Singer Is Being Sued for Allegedly Sexually Assaulting a 17-Year-Old
http://www.vulture.com/2017/12/bryan-singer-being-sued-for-allegedly-assaulting-17-year-old.html

DONE lol

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member

babydaddy

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Man they screwed apocalypse so bad it's not funny.

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
I'm hoping Disney pulls a "Corman Fantastic Four" move on X-MEN Dark Phoenix and never releases it....

They need to completely reset and reboot the X-MEN and start fresh with new actors, without any connection whatsoever to the FAUX-Men....

daking181

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm hoping Disney pulls a "Corman Fantastic Four" move on X-MEN Dark Phoenix and never releases it....

They need to completely reset and reboot the X-MEN and start fresh with new actors, without any connection whatsoever to the FAUX-Men....
They can keep professor x. The bigger question is do they going with older, veteran looking X-men, or do they go with Xman first class younger look

TimRock

Don't let me be misunderstood
BGOL Investor
Nah I want all new cast. Only people they need to keep are Deadpool, Colossas and that Warhead chracter, since Deadpool felt like it was closer to the MCU than Fox's X-Universe.
I kind of like the chic playing Phoenix.

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
Disney-Fox Deal Expected for Thursday (Report)

A mega deal between Disney and Fox will be announced on Thursday, according to a new report on CNBC.

The $60 billion-plus pact will see Disney acquire key entertainment and sports assets from 21st Century Fox, including its film and TV studio. The CNBC report follows a Monday announcement that Comcast has opted out of its pursuit for Fox.

A spokesman for Fox declined comment. A Disney spokeswoman did not immediately respond to a request for comment. Shares of Disney were up 0.44% in early morning trading to just over $107, while shares of Fox rose .33% to $33.37.

Not all of Fox’s assets will go to Disney. The company will retain Fox News, the Fox broadcast network, and Fox Sports 1, which will be reconstituted into a new, independent company. According to CNBC, that would be worth roughly $10 a share. As part of the deal, Fox shareholders will get a stake in the new company, along with shares of Disney.

The pact is expected to dramatically reshape the entertainment business, eliminating one of the six major studios and giving Disney access to a vast library of shows and movies as it tries to launch a streaming competitor to Netflix. Under CEO Bob Iger, Disney has established a reputation for spending big to nab major entertainment companies, shelling out billions for the likes of Marvel, Pixar, and Lucasfilm.

http://variety.com/2017/film/news/disney-fox-deal-thursday-1202637347/

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Disney-Fox Deal Expected for Thursday (Report)

A mega deal between Disney and Fox will be announced on Thursday, according to a new report on CNBC.

The $60 billion-plus pact will see Disney acquire key entertainment and sports assets from 21st Century Fox, including its film and TV studio. The CNBC report follows a Monday announcement that Comcast has opted out of its pursuit for Fox.

A spokesman for Fox declined comment. A Disney spokeswoman did not immediately respond to a request for comment. Shares of Disney were up 0.44% in early morning trading to just over $107, while shares of Fox rose .33% to $33.37.

Not all of Fox’s assets will go to Disney. The company will retain Fox News, the Fox broadcast network, and Fox Sports 1, which will be reconstituted into a new, independent company. According to CNBC, that would be worth roughly $10 a share. As part of the deal, Fox shareholders will get a stake in the new company, along with shares of Disney.

The pact is expected to dramatically reshape the entertainment business, eliminating one of the six major studios and giving Disney access to a vast library of shows and movies as it tries to launch a streaming competitor to Netflix. Under CEO Bob Iger, Disney has established a reputation for spending big to nab major entertainment companies, shelling out billions for the likes of Marvel, Pixar, and Lucasfilm.

http://variety.com/2017/film/news/disney-fox-deal-thursday-1202637347/
:yes::yes: