damn, DAVID BOWIE just died at the age of 69...., battled cancer for 18 months, sad

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
Dude was a great musician and pretty good actor too! He had many hits before I was born, and throughout the early 80s. His music was part of the soundtrack of our early youth. Dude will always be Jareth, The Goblin King from Labyrinth.

RIP.
latest

TREES

O.G.
BGOL Investor
Jimmy Fallon just last week thursday gave Bowie a shout out cus Bowie copied Jimmy's movements from "Thank you notes", in Bowie's new video. Crazy!

three-fifths

searching for the remaining 143,999
Platinum Member
one of the very few major musical male artists who throughout their career maintained a 29 inch waist line.

i'm hatin'. lol!

Last edited:

joneblaze

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
David Bowie is one of the greatest entertainers and musicians to ever walk this Earth.Talk about a person who's music is part of the soundtrack of my life....RIP

JamesATL

Lurker
BGOL Investor
Who gives a fuck. He was 69. Most black folk dont make it to 30. He still lived 2.25x longer than most of us. And was rich

Diomedes3000

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Who gives a fuck. He was 69. Most black folk dont make it to 30. He still lived 2.25x longer than most of us. And was rich
Man fuck you could you Coon any harder. What does this have to do with black folks life spans. You ain't even black you're a true cracker