Damn, ARMED school cop STAYED OUTSIDE; dipped in a golf cart while Florida HS massacre took place;

cold-n-cocky

BGOL vet down since the “56k stay out!” days
BGOL Gold Member
Man what a fucking chicken shit; dude could have maybe saved a few folks but instead posted up while innocent kids got killed. What a POS. Yet he got to “retire”. Fucker will get NO respect from any public safety offifcer or responder the rest of his life. Actually, NO ONE will give this dude any respect. Chose to live as a coward than to die a hero (a job he signed up for).

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...re-sounding-he-should-have-stopped/365122002/

'It's devastating': Cop stayed outside during Florida massacre while students died

Christal Hayes | USA TODAYUpdated 29 minutes ago
29906170001_5737624707001_5737620371001-vs.jpg

An armed school deputy rushed to the Florida high school building where terrified students ran from a killer with an assault rifle, but then sat outside for about four minutes and never went inside.

The school resource deputy for Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School, Scot Peterson, was under investigation for his response to the shooting but then decided to resign his post, Broward County Sheriff Scott Israel said Thursday.

Two other deputies are also under investigation after a review of prior law enforcement calls involving accused gunman Nikolas Cruz spurred questions on whether the deputies followed the department's policies.

"It's devastating," Israel said during a Thursday news conference. "I'm sick to my stomach. These families lost children, we lost coaches."

Peterson, 54, started working for the Broward County Sheriff's Office in 1985 and since 2009 has been a school resource officer at the high school, working to keep the school and its students safe, according to the Sun Sentinel. In 2016, his annual salary was more than $75,600, though that could have changed in the years since.

Israel said surveillance footage captured Peterson responding to the building where the shooting was unfolding. He said the deputy got there within a minute and a half of when the gunfire started. He positioned himself outside the building but never went in, Israel said.

The shooting lasted a total of six minutes. Peterson sat outside the building for four of those minutes, Israel said. In the end, 17 people were killed.

He should have "went in, addressed the killer, killed the killer," Israel said.

Modern active shooter procedures were changed after the Columbine High School shooting in 1999 when officers were trained to wait for SWAT officers to respond and take out a threat. The officers in that shooting allowed the suspects to continue their rampage without being challenged. In the end, 13 people were killed.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I said it once and I will say it over and over again too many pussies on the police farce...

they tough when they know they got you ungunned but their pussyassness is exposed when they are on equal ground..

I would totally understand if it was an unarmed security guard.. but this muthafucka had some heat and just ran from what he was paid to do....

bitch got exposed....

stop hiring these pussys... who ever hired that faggot should get called out too...

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor
I said it once and I will say it over and over again too many pussies on the police farce...

they tough when they know they got you ungunned but their pussyassness is exposed when they are on equal ground..

I would totally understand if it was an unarmed security guard.. but this muthafucka had some heat and just ran from what he was paid to do....

bitch got exposed....

stop hiring these pussys... who ever hired that faggot should get called out too...

fwiw a lot SROs are usually older cops on their way out (retirement)...wouldn’t be surprised if dude played it safe here

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor
...sat outside for about four minutes and never went inside.

damn...probably stayed/hid out in his car...I thought maybe dude might’ve been outside trying to control any students/faculty who ran outside @ least or some shit

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
fwiw a lot SROs are usually older cops on their way out (retirement)...wouldn’t be surprised if dude played it safe here

I hear ya, but if he wanted to play it safe, go the unarmed security guard role..

I seen too many vids of these armed pussys over reacting when it comes ot unarmed students..

I remember a situation where one of them broke a young sisters leg or arm...

let someone else do that job right and let him sit his keepin it safe ass home...

when you take on that job, you gotta be ready to die, thats what they pay them for...

like yo boy trumpty dumpty said..

he KNEW what he signed up for..

cold-n-cocky

BGOL vet down since the “56k stay out!” days
BGOL Gold Member

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Sounds like he was using his common sense(his hand gun vs that rifle ),was it wrong?yes it was and he should of never became a cop but he was so close to retiring so why let a crazy kid fuck it up....lol I'm joking,he's fired and that's that.

NRA says to arm teachers with guns in school,the teachers are having sex with students,next they will be suicidal and end up taking out a whole 4th grade class;not a good idea at all.

ThaBurgerPimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Which is why arming the teachers is a completely ridiculous idea!! Some fucking 60 year old French teacher is going to be trading shots with a mass shooter?

..or if the teacher learns he or she has been fired,theyll snap and take their anger out on the students