Check out this hilarious Twitter feed from the Mary Norwood campaign

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I'm just saying based on what you said

Keisha pretty much has it but it has not been confirmed officially...

I'm sayin based on past events in the last two decades you can never be sure untill its

Officially confirmed

If you don't get it ask hillary what I mean........

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
I'm just saying based on what you said

Keisha pretty much has it but it has not been confirmed officially...

I'm sayin based on past events in the last two decades you can never be sure untill its

Officially confirmed

If you don't get it ask hillary what I mean........
Now this is a different situation from Hillary come on but I understand what you saying. You know those fools in Buckhead are talking about creating their own city and breaking off from Atlanta

QueEx

Rising Star
Super Moderator
Fulton County to certify runoff results Dec. 11

The Fulton County Board of Registration and Elections Dec. 8 announced it will hold a special meeting Dec. 11 at 10 a.m. to certify results for the Dec. 5 municipal general and special runoff elections.

The meeting will take place on the second floor (Room 2186) of the Fulton County Public Safety Building located at 130 Peachtree St. in downtown Atlanta.

The board will also discuss legal issues pertaining to recount recanvassing and election challenges.

A recount in the Atlanta mayoral runoff election, which was requested by candidate Mary Norwood after she lost by 759 votes to Keisha Lance Bottoms, will not take place until after the runoff election results are certified.

The recount date has not been set yet, but it could take place a day or two after the county certifies the runoff results.

http://www.mdjonline.com/neighbor_n...cle_4bf17482-dc24-11e7-bd50-ebb3b9f0630e.html

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
Fulton County to certify runoff results Dec. 11

The Fulton County Board of Registration and Elections Dec. 8 announced it will hold a special meeting Dec. 11 at 10 a.m. to certify results for the Dec. 5 municipal general and special runoff elections.

The meeting will take place on the second floor (Room 2186) of the Fulton County Public Safety Building located at 130 Peachtree St. in downtown Atlanta.

The board will also discuss legal issues pertaining to recount recanvassing and election challenges.

A recount in the Atlanta mayoral runoff election, which was requested by candidate Mary Norwood after she lost by 759 votes to Keisha Lance Bottoms, will not take place until after the runoff election results are certified.

The recount date has not been set yet, but it could take place a day or two after the county certifies the runoff results.

http://www.mdjonline.com/neighbor_n...cle_4bf17482-dc24-11e7-bd50-ebb3b9f0630e.html