Bobbi Kristina Brown has died......sad, R.I.P.

Chitownheadbusa

♏|God|♏
BGOL Investor
RIP

Her and her mother created their own demons....

If karma is real then why did many slaveowners die rich while many freed slaves died poor. Karma is made up

The Biblical karma is bs. But there is a such thing as human enforced karma.

Some slave owners got killed by their slaves. Go read a book! Or better yet, do something to the wrong person and then you have a better understanding of what I mean........

peterking

HYON
Platinum Member
24det87.jpg

ankhheru

BGOL Investor
I said RIP first but damn. Everybody acting like she was not an adult in charge of her own dysfunctional life. Just like her mother. They were both filthy rich and chose to surround themselves with people who enabled them to do what they did. If she/they were poor folk from the hood then no fucks would be given.

GTFOHWTB. As someone else said the real victim is her father. A child should not leave before the parent. As for the rest of this, darwinism at work.

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor
I said RIP first but damn. Everybody acting like she was not an adult in charge of her own dysfunctional life. Just like her mother. They were both filthy rich and chose to surround themselves with people who enabled them to do what they did. If she/they were poor folk from the hood then no fucks would be given.

GTFOHWTB. As someone else said the real victim is her father. A child should not leave before the parent. As for the rest of this, darwinism at work.

Well why couldn't they just take Bobby instead of them two son.[emoji35] how much shit he do and he still here! Shit is sad

stretchwallz

Superstar ***
BGOL Legend
When Bobby was involved in their lives they both survived

Once he was removed Mr Bubble and a tub were too dangerous

Tragic

HALO2

CONNOISSEUR OF FINE WOMEN
Registered
LOL :lol: jail maybe and police took your books ?

No I never went to jail. All jokes aside, it was a long and complicated situation and I am not going to talk about those personal details with strangers.

Confucius

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
RIP...now let's keep focused on the real struggle at hand. She made bad lifestyle choices so she died. We need to focus on stolen black lives. She had the means to do better than she did. She chose otherwise. The media wants us to focus on this lose and her life that she wasted. This will be on CNN all day....to distract us from the real issues. Pay attention

joneblaze

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
R.I.P Bobbi Kristina Brown
Prayers to Cissy Houston to lose your daughter and granddaughter within 3 years of each other
is beyond tragic and sad

woodchuck

A crowd pleasing man.
OG Investor
RIP

Her and her mother created their own demons....

The Biblical karma is bs. But there is a such thing as human enforced karma.

Some slave owners got killed by their slaves. Go read a book! Or better yet, do something to the wrong person and then you have a better understanding of what I mean........

Whenever something happens to a person, why is it that nobody ever brings up karma when it comes to the victim? How do we know the victim didn't have it coming for some shit they did? If a guy slaps an old woman, we say, "Karma's gonna get him." Shit, how do we know that that old bitch didn't rip somebody off the day before?

dasmybikepunk

Wait for it.....
OG Investor
RIP...now let's keep focused on the real struggle at hand. She made bad lifestyle choices so she died. We need to focus on stolen black lives. She had the means to do better than she did. She chose otherwise. The media wants us to focus on this lose and her life that she wasted. This will be on CNN all day....to distract us from the real issues. Pay attention

You can be right and wrong at the same time bruh'. Most of us are human beings and we need to process in order to progress.

...but don't think...u are not heard:cool: it's just still too early.:smh:

TEN

Tensei - Admin
Staff member
I stay taking showers. Fuck a bath.

Rest in Peace and Love Bobbi Kristina Brown.

"It's rough out here on these BGOL streets!"

crazyace718

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
RIP to Bobbi Kristina.....

Yo how the fuck is Bobby Brown still alive?

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor

I think Bobbi Christina PLANNED her own death in cahoots w the man to distract us from Sandra Bland

ankhheru

BGOL Investor
I think Bobbi Christina PLANNED her own death in cahoots w the man to distract us from Sandra Bland

You missed the point. They never let a good crisis go unused. It could have been a moral upstanding person of society that died. They would still use it to push things that matter on the back page.

Confucius

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You missed the point. They never let a good crisis go unused. It could have been a moral upstanding person of society that died. They would still use it to push things that matter on the back page.

^^^^
you get it...to bad so many of us are caught up in all of this reality tv ish...she was a habitual drug user that hung around suspect people. I, personally feel bad for her family's loss. However, I think it is disrespectful that a known drug user that OD'd and died is going to get more press for the next few weeks than all of the innocent victims of police brutality, the victims of GITMO, and all of the other issues that are going to affect us and our kids' futures

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member

The kid was literally born and raised in a dysfunctional environment that at least encourages drug use, at best fosters and promotes. Its also a distinct possibility she was born addicted to substance abuse or some form of dependence. Combined with living under the scrutiny of public criticism and ridicule, losing her mom as a teen, having a fractured relationship with her dad... People are fragile man, and addiction and depression are real. Its really no need to be a douchebag in this thread my man. And it looks a bit bitchmade and feminine for a man to be conducting himself this way in a RIP thread.

ankhheru

BGOL Investor
The kid was literally born and raised in a dysfunctional environment that at least encourages drug use, at best fosters and promotes. Its also a distinct possibility she was born addicted to substance abuse or some form of dependence. Combined with living under the scrutiny of public criticism and ridicule, losing her mom as a teen, having a fractured relationship with her dad... People are fragile man, and addiction and depression are real. Its really no need to be a douchebag in this thread my man. And it looks a bit bitchmade and feminine for a man to be conducting himself this way in a RIP thread.

As I stated, if she was born to a crack head in the projects of Harlem and she died in similar situations there would not be a second look. In fact on BGOL the people would be responding the same way I did. But because her mother was a music icon and black mega star and her father was also she get's a pass from scrutiny.

I understand.

I gave her my condolences but it is what it is. Life goes on for those of us out here struggling to survive and waking up to make a living.