BGOL, we have lost another poster - afflicted

WorldEX

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
On the Ground News Reports.
10881690_981073271920046_6874750705735375932_n.jpg

Confirmed: Jamaican Photographer, Businessman and Social Media Personality Peter Dean Rickards o/c "Edgy Petes" passed away today. He had cancer. Rickards was behind Afflicted Yard and First Magazine, and was also known for his iconic photographs. Rickards also made international news for his photograph of infamous graffiti artist Banksy and for attempting to sell a wall that Banksy had painted in Kingston, Jamaica.

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor
damn are you fucking kidding...just seen this...he was working on publishing a collection of his pics I believe...shit man :( rip

LegendOfLedo

Slayer and Lord of Mid West Heaux
BGOL Investor
One of the main reasons I got into photography. Was always captivated by the work he posted here over the many years. Truly saddened to hear brother afflicted has lost his battle, but won the war and moved on into a peaceful eternity. To the fam that upped the PDF, thank you.

Thank you RIP to a legend.

Dontarius Dukes

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Re: BGOL, we have lost another poster

See you at the crossroads, fam. Say whatup to my Uncle Charles in paradise.

APOPHIS

Autodidact / Polymath
Platinum Member
Damn...
This brotha actually inspired me to pick up a camera and do photography. His work was amongst the best I've seen at a time when bgol was still in its infancy.

Rest in peace, brotha.
You will be missed.

-Apo

TREES

O.G.
BGOL Investor
My grandmother always said we should give each other flowers when were are alive.
This dude was definitely an artist and definitely special. His work will live on forever.
Rest in Paradise my youth!!!