Ass to waist ratio is off the chain, says her backside stops traffic

Mo-Better

The R&B Master
OG Investor
Eudoxie Yao, who says her backside stops traffic, posing in front of a wall in Abidjan.

sei_851457-e1519383473913.jpg

sei_851533.jpg

sei_851543.jpg

sei_851468.jpg

sei_851452.jpg

sei_851541.jpg

sei_851498.jpg

sei_851534.jpg

sei_851555.jpg

sei_851469.jpg

Last edited:

fu2

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
On this day, Dr Leroy Lovebutt will invent an extra large extra sturdy toilet with a built in bidet and will make a fortune. The hoes with these fake asses are going to cause toilet tissue stocks to drop

KoolJay

Vidi Veni Vici
BGOL Investor
On this day, Dr Leroy Lovebutt will invent an extra large extra sturdy toilet with a built in bidet and will make a fortune. The hoes with these fake asses are going to cause toilet tissue stocks to drop
Lol... Not the Good Rev. Dr. Lovebutt... Lol

Mo-Better

The R&B Master
OG Investor
I've got to laugh at this BGOL home of the chubby chasers, home of the I'll eat that ass and for the most part "face don't really matter." Balking at a mere 60 inch ass. :D

Diomedes3000

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Disgusting how does she even effectively wipe herself. That shit must smell like the waste treatment facility.

Mello Mello

Ballz of Adamantium
BGOL Investor
Her pics be shopped but her ass is really phat tho. I’ve followed her on snap and that ass is the truth. She just be slimming her waist.

nworba

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
She doesn't look like she's capable of breathing correctly
Nor capable of doing any other bodily function correctly!

Soap stocks will plummet as well because these people are incapable of using it!

smoovejazz

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I like wide hips and a phat ass, but it's supposed to be realistically proportioned, not cartoonish.

letsshoot

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
sorry OP... I tried to hold it in.. the only thing which could be worst would be her bucked nakid

source.gif

But

giphy.gif

d-weezy

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
African women need to stop getting their hair and makeup done by their local mortician. SMH