49ers

AwwSchitt

Star Playa
BGOL Investor
One of our DB’s finally turned their head around. INT...

And El GUAPO punches it in...

We onto something fellas.

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Merry Christmas 9er fans. Santa Garoppolo is handing out W's this month.....

DR2i9VhVAAAYl7E.jpg

AwwSchitt

Star Playa
BGOL Investor
@AwwSchitt @Bumpee
We finally found our franchise QB
Jimmy G is carving up the #1 defense in the NFL, like thanksgiving turkey
We're going to be a playoff team for the next 10+ years !!!
I know its still early but, I think Jimmy G might be a legit top 5 QB
This dude is really something special

:dance2::dance2:

I’m with ya homie. We found our guy. With a much better understanding of the offense next season and Garcon’s return I think he’ll definitely be on the rise. Not to mention the other receivers will be better also.

Holy shit I thought we were going to blow that huge lead & lose the game !!!
Jesus Christ they're going to give me high blood pressure !!!

:scared::scared::scared:

Man listen. It’s one of those games that we used to easily blow away. Mofos had me catching flashbacks.

Not sure why Hyde is on the hands team. Gonna have to talk to the special teams coach about that shit.

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
No Hoyer
No CJ
No Cousins
Yes Gwop
I'm pleased.
it was utterly frustrating to watch this team play hard at every other position other than qb for majority of the year
if jimmy had been the guy they brought in from jump we'd be going to the playoffs right now.

blackman80

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Merry Christmas My 49ers Brothers,

That's 4 in a row!!..Damn, we look good on sunday and getting better!!..Jimmy G look like Montana a little bit out there on sunday and the defense(esp the DB's) look pretty damn good!!

Fellas, I think we got us a QB!!...:dance::dance:

Let's go 49ers!!..

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Check out the last few vids I just posted
Jimmy G is a really good QB, but.....
What I noticed is his deep ball accuracy is off a lot
He doesn't really hit those 50+ yard bombs to Goodwin, like CJ Beathard did
This vid right here explains whats going on
And also he does make 1 or 2 suspect passes a game, but hey no one is perfect.....

Last edited:

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Not sure if ya'll are watching the game but, Marquise Goodwin took a VICIOUS head shot
They had to get the cart & everything
Took at least 5 minutes just for him to sit up
Looks like he was seriously injured

:sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad:

Last edited:

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
And also he does make 1 or 2 suspect passes a game, but hey no one is perfect.....

Man from watching the NFL though.....you don't want a guy who throws that deep bombs all the time. That shit isn't winning football. Flacco does it, Stafford does it, Matt Ryan...Jimmy is accurate where it matters IMO.

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend

still young as hell
he'll develop it and he'll just take his shots from time to time id rather he be accurate from all the short and intermediate ones than to be a 1 trick pony. kyle's offense doesn't want you to take a ton of deep shots anyway his deep shots are setup by several shorter ones

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
It's good to see the team is properly coached for once. This team and the players on it haven't quit in any year I've been watching them. Didn't quit when Tomsula was coaching didn't quit with Chip was coaching, didn't quit this year the culture is the culture the coaching is finally where it needs to be on both sides of the ball.
Glad they weren't stubborn and glad they didn't stick to their guns and have an ego. They realized they made a huge mistake with hoyer and C.J. just isn't the guy so they went and got the guy they thought could be it. He looks like he'll be it so it paid off but honestly even if Jimmy G hadn't made a big difference I'd still be fine with it because it's not a retread. If we went after a retread I'd be pissed.
We didn't time to build the rest of the team up. got 9 picks and 100m in cap space we already play like a playoff team this year throughout honestly so maybe next year can expand on it

today don't really count because the rams sat everybody but still good fight to go out there and execute

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Reuben Foster arrested (in Alabama) for possession of marijuana
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap30...n-foster-arrested-for-possession-of-marijuana
http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...-foster-arrested-alabama-marijuana-possession

Cot damn Reuben...stay in Cali if you're going to smoke that shit :angry:
Welp I guess we know why his drug test came back diluted, at the NFL combine
If we let Eric Reid walk, LB Roquan Smith could be in play for our 1st rd draft pick
(If the Raiders don't snatch him up first)

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Damn y'all squad getting high.......its always a red flag when dudes getting high right before the combine or during the process. I had to learn the hard way with Randy Gregory.

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
For better or for worse, the 49ers will be tied to the hip of these 4 guys, for the next 5 years
Lets see what happens, lets hope for the best.....

Qh9TBJOm

Ronbo Sports Live Chat & Call-In @ 10:00pm eastern time.....

Last edited:

blackman80

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
For better or for worse, the 49ers will be tied to the hip of these 4 guys, for the next 5 years
Lets see what happens, lets hope for the best.....

Qh9TBJOm

Ronbo Sports Live Chat & Call-In @ 10:00pm eastern time.....

I agree with you brother!!..I really hope they can turn things around and get back to the winning ways of the 49ers!!...:yes::yes:

blackman80

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Congrats to Jimmy G..Man, I really hope we got our QB situation fixed now!!..Im looking forward to next season!!

LET'S GO 49ERS!!..