Netflix Movies: Mute (2018) SciFi movie Starring Paul Rudd & Alexander Skarsgård (drops 2/23/18)

tical

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
jacksonPulp-1-e1336146835732.jpg

Watching it now! Not going to lie sometimes i wish this mukerfer...would say something!

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This trailer doesn't make me want to see this, and after that Cloverfield bullshyt I am not wasting the bandwith and seedbox space for this.

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
This movie looks amazing, the music is great but gawd damn this movie is fucking horrible.

Duncan Jones came out with the outstanding MOON and that’s was it. Dude’s lost it as a director.

Man what the fuck is this shit

And Cloverfield paradox was a good movie..... mutherfuckers tripping about that movie being bad.

tical

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This movie looks amazing, the music is great but gawd damn this movie is fucking horrible.

Duncan Jones came out with the outstanding MOON and that’s was it. Dude’s lost it as a director.

Man what the fuck is this shit

And Cloverfield paradox was a good movie..... mutherfuckers tripping about that movie being bad.

Don’t do that to the people man. Clover field was an okay movie. How do you go from Moon to this?

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member

Don’t do that to the people man. Clover field was an okay movie. How do you go from Moon to this?

Man I can’t recommend this movie and I love Scifi and I love all of the actors that were in this movie.... the trailer made you think this was going to be some kind of modern silent samurai type of movie but it was just too all over the place. And it doesn’t make any since for Leo’s girl who just happens to work for the same people who are connected to the doctors to also be the mother of the doctors child. Like it seems like everyone knows each other and it seems like leo and her have been together for a minute... but all this time none of this came up. Like at all....

And you are that in love with a chick, but you have never been to her place or talked to her mom.

And then while searching for this girl... you go around causing shit to all of these people that had absolutely nothing with her being missing. Like these people are just quietly trying to do their illegal shit and dude just comes in for no reason. One of the dude got his eye put out with a cigar... and tortured for SHiT.

Man I’ve got major major problems with this movie...

Reactions: LSN

tical

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Man I can’t recommend this movie and I love Scifi and I love all of the actors that were in this movie.... the trailer made you think this was going to be some kind of modern silent samurai type of movie but it was just too all over the place. And it doesn’t make any since for Leo’s girl who just happens to work for the same people who are connected to the doctors to also be the mother of the doctors child. Like it seems like everyone knows each other and it seems like leo and her have been together for a minute... but all this time none of this came up. Like at all....

And you are that in love with a chick, but you have never been to her place or talked to her mom.

And then while searching for this girl... you go around causing shit to all of these people that had absolutely nothing with her being missing. Like these people are just quietly trying to do their illegal shit and dude just comes in for no reason. One of the dude got his eye put out with a cigar... and tortured for SHiT.

Man I’ve got major major problems with this movie...

Yeah, lots of plot holes and wth moments. Honestly, the didn’t need the futuristic elements to tell that story. Shame thought we were getting a Blade Runner type movie.