GTA Online: The Doomsday Heist Official Trailer

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor
Lol this is a good week on the game 4 me. Came off of communication ban yesterday. The update today and my nigga come home Friday from his year bid. Its going down. Go fuck around and be back in bad sport by Sunday

ya if I log on w/ y’all I KNOW I will get banned...R* ALWAYS managed to ban me fucking right before a holiday or major time off...ALWAYS

chrislee

Rising Star
Super Moderator
How are the heists? By the time I got back home the servers were down and not really feeling playing now.

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor
If you get killed while using the jet pack you get charged $20K.:smh:

giphy.gif

ScottyPiffen745

BGOL CSI: Connoisseur of Sluts on Instagram™
BGOL Investor
  • Orbital Cannon $900,000 - Situated within the War Room you’ll find a large circular table displaying a real-time satellite feed of Los Santos. Once booted up, you’re given three options; at no cost, you can snoop around the map, spying on other players. Or you can target them, manually or automatically, with the absurdly wonderful orbital cannon. Targeting manually is a bit more tricky as the reticle moves relatively slowly, while Automatic Targeting allows you to select a player from a list for an assured kill. As you’d expect from an ‘orbital cannon’, the effects are devastating; a beam which resembles a bolt of lightning plummets from the sky, devastating everything and anyone nearby. If you’re targeted, your kill screen simply reads Obliterated. Understandably, the orbital cannon comes with a hefty cool-down and cost (half a million for manual, $750k for automatic targeting

I see Rockstar wants their 2 billion back:lol:

spider705

Light skin, non ADOS Lebron hater!
BGOL Investor
The police don't impound it. They destroy it IMMEDIATELY. Then you gotta call insurance company to replace it, and there goes your 20k...

I peeped that bullshit before I left for the gym.

On another note, the regular pump shotgun can be upgraded. If you do upgrade it, do yourself a favor and get the exploding bullets. That shit is FUNNY AS FUCK!!!

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor
The police don't impound it. They destroy it IMMEDIATELY. Then you gotta call insurance company to replace it, and there goes your 20k...

ya I just seen a clip of you in the jet pack...shit is sweet w/ the rockets too...gotta cop that shit...my richest character got over 12 billion still...I just gotta hope I don’t buy all this fly shit only to get stuck back in bad sport

chrislee

Rising Star
Super Moderator

I peeped that bullshit before I left for the gym.

On another note, the regular pump shotgun can be upgraded. If you do upgrade it, do yourself a favor and get the exploding bullets. That shit is FUNNY AS FUCK!!!
Explosive rounds were nerfed. They do half the damage now. @06:30 mark.

Reactions: LSN

spider705

BGOL Investor
How are the heists? By the time I got back home the servers were down and not really feeling playing now.
Man bama you fulla shit I came in the lobby with you before I went to the gym and was wrecking... You stayed in the damn bunker :hmm:

spider705

BGOL Investor
Explosive rounds were nerfed. They do half the damage now. @06:30 mark.

Nah they have it for a shotgun now... That shit is a one hitta quitta!

Only thing is you better be careful around personal cars because it will blow them shits up.

And I don't think they nerfed it I think they made it like the regular bullets, where if I hit somebody in the leg or some shit like that it won't kill em... But chest up is still one shot

spider705

BGOL Investor
I see Rockstar wants their 2 billion back:lol:
I'm not using that shit unless somebody really piss me off or they cheesing in a jet... But even then the Jets ain't the real problem anymore... That VTOL helicopter with two people can fuck up a whole area until they get tired and leave or crash it...

This dude came and hovered over LSC in one lobby... His boy just rained down on us for a long ass time... And I hit that fucker with at least 5 rockets, nothing happened

chrislee

Rising Star
Super Moderator
Man bama you fulla shit I came in the lobby with you before I went to the gym and was wrecking... You stayed in the damn bunker :hmm:
Bruh servers were down when I got on in the evening. Got a server from the start up loading screen. Did my vehicle upgrades then moved on to 3 episodes behind on Walking Dead. You should have spoke up if you were in my lobby.

spider705

BGOL Investor
Bruh servers were down when I got on in the evening. Got a server from the start up loading screen. Did my vehicle upgrades then moved on to 3 episodes behind on Walking Dead. You should have spoke up if you were in my lobby.
You saw the kill feed... My guns do my talking young man...

:gun03:

spider705

BGOL Investor
They got a treasure hunt you go on in game now to unlock a gold revolver...

Then you get 50 headshots with the gold revolver and you unlock it in RDR2

Edit*

BenQ just posted it...

Reactions: LSN

spider705

BGOL Investor
Mannnnnn...

This Doomsday shit is off the chain. And it pays pretty good too. Me and @SecondxSon just completed act 1, set up missions and all on the hardest difficulty...

It paid over a million easily...I got over 200k and I let him take the rest... But it was FUN!

I know he tripped the security in that server farm, because I had done my two hacks and was running over to him before shit hit the fan
:lol:

SecondxSon

ObayBee/WastefulZeus
BGOL Investor
Mannnnnn...

This Doomsday shit is off the chain. And it pays pretty good too. Me and @SecondxSon just completed act 1, set up missions and all on the hardest difficulty...

It paid over a million easily...I got over 200k and I let him take the rest... But it was FUN!

I know he tripped the security in that server farm, because I had done my two hacks and was running over to him before shit hit the fan
:lol:
Man, that shit is def meant for a 4 squad. Some of those parts were straight ig’nant..
I did fuck up messing with those mainframes, but my nigga, falling off the chopper pad when we was about to dip tho??:roflmao2:

spider705

BGOL Investor
Man, that shit is def meant for a 4 squad. Some of those parts were straight ig’nant..
I did fuck up messing with those mainframes, but my nigga, falling off the chopper pad when we was about to dip tho??:roflmao2:

:blush:

Yeah... That was kinda fucked up... It wouldn't let me get in on that side since you were already in the seat, so I tried to go around front and the turret on the nose of the plane was sticking out too far and I couldn't climb it.

Then I went around back and tried to climb over the tail of the plane. That rotor clipped me:smh:

On another note, I messed up at least two of those set up missions for different crews... When you steal those back to the future cars it sends you right to the main LSC...

I sat there and watched them try to go in and out to repaint the car... NOPE! Killed them and blew up all that shit. Luckily NicFury (@blacksun402 ?) came in the lobby with me because the last two dudes I did that to was highly pissed and tried to double up on me. Me and Nic handled them fools and ran em out the lobby

Last edited:

spider705

BGOL Investor
Now that you have the ability to upgrade 2 weapons in the assault rifle class, it's a smart move to put a special magazine on one of the upgraded guns.

I've upgraded my special carbine, but I've also put armor piercing rounds on the standard carbine rifle...

These dudes come around in one of those heavily armored vehicles and I don't have to go back to the MOC to switch mags. I just switch guns, and problem solved.