Super Moderator
article-0-0C65B06300000578-713_468x460.jpg

" Dak threw for how much & no TD`s..?"

:rolleyes2:

Last edited:

IT IS WHAT IT IS

Rising Star
Registered
If he was white this would be called a sophomore slump. No big deal but the Cowboys defense is ASS!!!

Regardless of what he would be called if he was white, he's playing ass cheeks. Its obvious he's Robin to Zeke's Batman, an he is really a system QB to a point. Talented, but ultimately, overrated. You take away Zeke, and a lot of the glittery numbers and highlights disappear. Maybe a hiccup, but his play has been literally worse than any QB in the league over the past 3 games. He is definitely not an elite QB or even a level beneath, hes a good QB with a bright future, who is overrated at this point... Regardless of what color he is...

IT IS WHAT IT IS

Rising Star
Registered
Didn't that fool say it doesn't matter who is at RB at the beginning of the season?
Dude been hearing any RB could get yards behind Dallas O-Line, which has been even more exposed as overrated than Dak, and their running game is a damn joke. Last week when my Eagles shit on them, the argument was Tyron Smith was out... Well his ass was back today and Dak and the offense still played like shit!

Been a real reality check for cowboys fans the past few weeks... :smh:

D-TOWN REP

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
NIggas love to pile on........ so much for the boycott a lot you niggas said you were going to do. Yea I see you niggas in this thread.

Not to mention ok sure so the dude had a bad couple of games but that’s that short leash shit again

Fans do it just as much as the teams probably more

People out here everywhere giving up on the dude, wanting Romo back, all kinds of fuckery

Black QBs can’t have a bad stretch that’s just how the NFL is

If other QBs get to work through their bad times so should Dak and that’s just my 2 cents on that

Entrepronegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Dak is a good QB but he has shitty coaching. Also the Cowboys defense sucks. I'm a Lions fan and our team has the same problem. Our defense is trash. Defense wins games and the teams that have good defenses are the real contenders.