Werner 17' Aluminum Multi-Position Ladder (300-lb Duty Rating) $64 at Lowes

Notorious P.I.M.P.

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Werner 17' Aluminum Multi-Position Ladder (300-lb Duty Rating) $64 at Lowes

051751066913.jpg

Use a $15 off $75 code generated from this link.

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/e/2PACX-1vQEf09SMG1k8bfurXOVvR9PrFKVjKu16p-FWO-NStIs2VwgnzVqua9yOh-stRrOm1xhnXVndPtHoLNu/pubhtml

https://www.lowes.com/pd/Werner-17-...&cm_mmc=AFF_CJ-_-4485850-_-1122587-_-10926682

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Thanks. Not a great buy tho.

Edit: My bad... Looked at picture before reading 17 footer. Good buy.

woodchuck

A crowd pleasing man.
OG Investor
These multi-position ladders are great to own, but they're also a pain in the ass at times. I've had mine for about 15 years, and when it's time to use it, I be dreading sometimes.

dHustla

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
These multi-position ladders are great to own, but they're also a pain in the ass at times. I've had mine for about 15 years, and when it's time to use it, I be dreading sometimes.
Same here.

I had an older one on the truck I used for when we had to trim tall hedges and it was good to have but a bitch to get out of the deepest corner of the box truck.

Mine was old so this might not apply to newer models... it was cumbersome & awkward

Notorious P.I.M.P.

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Why both?

Yeah upon further review I think I may have to reconsider getting 2 different size ladders. Because they are adjustable I think I'll be able to work out any situation I may need with the ladders I already have and combined with my step ladders. I also bought the Gorilla Ladders 26 ft. MPX Aluminum Telescoping Multi-Position Ladder this morning so I'm certain I'll be ok.