Trump's debate language is equivalent to that of a ________!!!!

Watcher

Rising Star
Platinum Member
That graph proves Ted Cruz is the most dangerous republican running for president.

Reactions: LSN

Watcher

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Peace,

No it doesn't. The candidate who can appeal to the lowest common denominator is the most dangerous. Obviously, that's Trump.

Really...Ted Cruz spews just as much hatred and lies as Trump. Yet Trump is getting hammered while Cruz skates by. Seems like a good strategy to me.

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he doesn't exist - Reminds me of Ted Cruz.

Hitler for the most part is thought to have a very high IQ. He seemed to have a lot of support..no?

Ill Paragraph

Lord of the Perfect Black
BGOL Investor
Peace,

Really...Ted Cruz spews just as much hatred and lies as Trump. Yet Trump is getting hammered while Cruz skates by. Seems like a good strategy to me.

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he doesn't exist - Reminds me of Ted Cruz.

Hitler for the most part is thought to have a very high IQ. He seemed to have a lot of support..no?

We're essentially in agreement here, in that I assume that we think they're both horrible candidates. But Trump is more of an accomplished bigot rouser than Cruz.

da_monumental_1

LinuxGawd & BOFH
BGOL Investor
Higher than I though. :smh:

No head shake necessary. It's not a case of people being dumb or uneducated. Writing/speaking at that grade level, where the messaging is simple and to the point, gets your messaging across like nothing else. It's been like that since the advent of copywriting at the turn of the last century.

It's the same reason why, over a century later, Baskerville is still the font king. It's why this dated book below is still the bee's knees.

2ee748581d511b65b2ff41bc7c76e0a3.jpg

Mo-Better

The R&B Master
OG Investor
No head shake necessary. It's not a case of people being dumb or uneducated. Writing/speaking at that grade level, where the messaging is simple and to the point, gets your messaging across like nothing else. It's been like that since the advent of copywriting at the turn of the last century.

It's the same reason why, over a century later, Baskerville is still the font king.

Trump supporters have no clue why they're voting for Trump. Trump throws comments out there with not one shred of truth, just bogus claims and lies. He's just feeding the people fear then feeding upon those fears. Add in their lack of education that prevents them from rationalizing or determining what is true and what is bullshit. Its clear to me those fears plus their hatred for anyone not white is a dangerous combination.