comments-copy.png

Play
0:07
1:49

Fullscreen
In Florida, Trump Says He'd 'Love' to Face Biden
29906170001_5185223195001_5185210568001-vs.jpg

x

Donald Trump mocked Joe Biden's wish to bully the GOP nominee, saying that Biden is only a tough guy "when he's standing behind a microphone." He also addressed reports that President Obama may have known about Hillary Clinton's email account. (Oct. 25) AP

Donald Trump says he's ready to fulfill Joe Biden's wish.

Trump responded Tuesday to Vice President Biden's statement that he wishes he was in high school so he could take Trump "behind the gym," saying "I'd love that."

"Did you see where Biden wants to take me to the back of the barn? Me," Trump — wearing a camouflage "Make America Great Again" hat — said to a crowd of supporters in Tallahassee, Fla. He seemed unaware Biden spoke of a gym and not a barn.

"I'd love that. I'd love that. Mr. tough guy. You know, he's Mr tough guy. You know when he's Mr. Tough Guy? When he's standing behind a microphone by himself," Trump said from behind a lectern.

"He wants to bring me to the back of the barn. Ooooh. Somethings in life you could really love doing," he said.

Trump was responding to Biden's comment last Friday during a speech in Pennsylvania. "The press always ask me, 'Don't I wish I were debating him?'" Biden said. "No, I wish we were in high school, I could take him behind the gym. That's what I wish." Biden made the comment while discussing Trump's comments about groping and kissing women, which he called, "the textbook definition of assault."

Trump agreed with those who pointed to a media double-standard in the coverage of Biden's comments.

"And by the way, if I'd said that they would say, 'He's violent. How could he have done that?'"

So, you can now count this as yet another presidential campaign low set by election 2016. A vice president ready to fight a major party nominee behind a gym. Or a barn. Or whatever.

hocjo2626

Horace C. Jones II
Registered
Dumb fucka takes the bait every fuckin time. What a gullible thin-skinned little bitch.

QueEx

Rising Star
Super Moderator
Biden regrets not running: 'I could have won'

By Eric DuVall | Updated March 25, 2017

clear.gif

March 25 (UPI) -- Speaking at a New York college, former Vice President Joe Biden said he regrets not running for president because "I could have won."

The longtime senator and Barack Obama's running mate who served eight years in the White House said a primary against Hillary Clinton ad Bernie Sanders would have been difficult, but his resume in government would have helped make winning possible.

Biden opted not to run after his son Beau died of brain cancer.

"I had planned on running for president and although it would have been a very difficult primary, I think I could have won," Biden said in remarks at Colgate University. "Maybe not, I don't know."

"I was fairly confident that if I had become the Democratic nominee, I would have had a good chance to be president," Biden continued. "Do I regret not being president? Yes. I was the best qualified."

SOURCE: http://www.upi.com/Top_News/US/2017/03/25/Biden-regrets-not-running-I-could-have-won/9981490480239/