Trump Caught Bragging About Sexual Exploits: ‘Grab ’em by the P*ssy’ - NOW Says Tape FAKE

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator
SEE IT: Donald Trump caught on hot mic spewing sexist chatter about women in 2005: ‘Grab them by the p---y’

Donald Trump is a sexist pig. Again.

An unedited 2005 conversation between the GOP presidential candidate and Billy Bush of “Access Hollywood” caught Trump using some of his crudest language yet about women.

“Grab them by the p---y,” Trump advised Bush. “You can do anything.”

Trump later expounded on that thought: “When you’re a star, they let you do it.”

hotmike8n-4-web.jpg

A screen shot from a video that captured Donald Trump’s sexist remarks on a hot mic while he chatted with Billy Bush of “Access Hollywood” in 2005 en route to the set of “Day of Our Lives.”
(The Washington Post)
The 11-year-old video, obtained by The Washington Post, also found the thrice-married Trump discussing a failed attempt at seduction — and later dissing the object of his rejected affection

“I moved on her and I failed,” says Trump. “I’ll admit it. “I did try and f--- her. She was married. And I moved on her very heavily.

“In fact, I took her out furniture shopping. She wanted to get some furniture. I said, ‘I’ll show you where they have some nice furniture.’”

74 photos view gallery
New York Daily News covers of Donald Trump through the years

Trump said he ran into the unidentified woman after she spurned him: “I see her, she’s now got the big phony tits and everything. She’s totally changed her look.”

The billionaire developer also explained how he can’t control himself around beautiful women.

“You know I’m automatically attracted to beautiful — I just start kissing them,” said Trump. “It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait.”

hotmike8n-3-web.jpg

Arianne Zucker (c.) of "Days of Our Lives" links arms with Trump and Bush in the video.
(The Washington Post)
Trump didn’t bother denying the sexist remarks, instead saying his comments paled in comparison to some things he’s heard from Hillary Clinton’s husband.

“This was locker room banter, a private conversation that took place many years ago,” Trump said in a statement. “Bill Clinton has said far worse to me on the golf course — not even close.

“I apologize if anybody was offended.”

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator
Ameer Alsamman Trump could literally disembowel a baby in front of Trump Tower, and his supporters would be like "well he didn't get four Americans killed in Benghazi".
Like · Reply · 679 · 8 mins
65 Replies · Just now

Fel Pe
If you're voting for Trump you have no morals. Period. This is absolutely unacceptable for a presidential candidate. When did we start accepting this kind of behavior?
Like · Reply · 390 · 8 mins
62 Replies · Just now

Alex Romero
Trumpers: c'mon guys, this is just Trump's female outreach program! it's called the "grab them by the pussy" initiative, nothing to see here
1f602.png

Like · Reply · 117 · 8 mins
10 Replies · 1 min

Tahmina Khaliq
If his supporters didn't care about what he has been saying and doing from last many months, you really think this will change their mind? Remember, a big majority of his supporters are a bunch of racists, misogynist, xenophobic, homophobic individuals who don't give a dime about all this, as long as he will "Make America Racist Again" like pre civil rights years.
He said with his own mouth that he can shoot a guy on the street and his supporters will still vote for him. He knows very well what a bunch of idiots his supporters are.
Like · Reply · 84 · 7 mins
11 Replies · Just now

LuAnn Bauman Lopez
Who cares? Did you ever work in a factory? It's guy talk. They all do it. I'm a 53 year old woman and it doesn't bother me in the least.
Any guy who says he's never talked like that or been around other guys talking like that, is lying.
Like · Reply · 57 · 7 mins
32 Replies · Just now

Kim Meseck
The cockroaches in Trump camp are scattering for damage control! Looking for a "positive" way to spin this, like downgrading it to locker room talk. However, Trump still comes off as a dirty old, lewd man, and as a predator by going after a married woman. He is in his own basket of deplorables right now!
Like · Reply · 25 · 6 mins
2 Replies · 2 mins

Warren Jens
Hey dad Warren L. Jensen he's bragging about trying to commit adultery. And grabbing chicks by the pussy. You still think he's "the only choice" for president?
Like · Reply · 30 · 7 mins
7 Replies · Just now

Kirk Taylor James
U should understand that it is 2005!11 years ago.Hillary also said she hate homosexual about ten years ago.So we shouldn't care about their black history.People can change,change a lot.
Like · Reply · 17 · 6 mins
5 Replies · Just now

Janshaly Spokas
Trump supporters wont care sadly. Like Trump said himself, he could start shooting innocent people in the middle of the street and he wouldn't lose a single voter. Pathetic.
Like · Reply · 7 · 6 mins

Shanish Ujoodha
CNN is making a private conversation headlines lol..Oh what about Bill treatment to women?? Bill clinton was a serial rapist having sex in the oval office! At least Donald J. Trump didn't kill anyone in Benghazi and continue to lie about it and refuse to answer any questions.
Like · Reply · 48 · 4 mins · Edited
37 Replies · Just now

Terri Bennett
How many men haven't talked like that at some point? Just because you don't get caught doesn't make it any more acceptable. This is a minor issue if an issue at all...
Like · Reply · 9 · 6 mins
4 Replies · 1 min

Steve Vann
Those who support this man, don't ever talk about family values, high morals and Christian principles. I will never take them seriously again. They are not sincere about their Christian beliefs. They just pretend so to make them look like they have a higher moral authority over other people.
Like · Reply · 7 · 5 mins

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator
Politics
Trump Just Responded To Leaked Tape of Sexist Comments, And His Excuse Is PATHETIC
94cbb3560cca3d2e5338216af4b13172

By Colin Taylor
Posted on October 7, 2016

The Donald Trump camp has responded to the bombshell recording of Trump making lewd and sexually aggressive comments about groping women in the worst possible way – by trying to pass the buck and excuse himself with a most insincere apology.

14628121_1233089176749676_1353886393_n-1.jpg

First of all, apologizing if anyone was offended is not the same as actually apologizing, as noted by the Daily Beast‘s Olivia Nuzzi. Secondly, there’s no recordings of Bill Clinton on said golf courses, and given how often the Trump campaign outright lies and considering that their knee-jerk response to anything is to blame the Clintons, there’s not much credibility there.

Most importantly, however, is that Bill Clinton is NOT RUNNING FOR PRESIDENT.

You are, Mr. Trump. Your comments appear to indicate a willingness to commit sexual assault, which gives much more credence to the multiple allegations of sexual assault that you’ve been accused of. You dehumanize women and reduce them to sexual objects, referring to their genitals as objects to be taken and grabbed. You openly speak of cheating on your wife and of coercing other women to cheat on their spouse. You are the living manifestation of white privilege and rape culture, and the American people deserve far better than you.

QueEx

Rising Star
Super Moderator
LOL !!!! And this mofo called Ben Carson's stupid ass "Pathological" ....

QueEx

Rising Star
Super Moderator
Nancy O'Dell Reacts to Donald Trump Recording

BBxb3RI.img

Nancy O'Dell
© Provided by ETOnline

Entertainment Tonight host Nancy O'Dell has released the following statement in response to comments made by Republican presidential candidate Donald J. Trump that came to light Friday:

"Politics aside, I'm saddened that these comments still exist in our society at all. When I heard the comments yesterday, it was disappointing to hear such objectification of women. The conversation needs to change because no female, no person, should be the subject of such crass comments, whether or not cameras are rolling. Everyone deserves respect no matter the setting or gender. As a woman who has worked very hard to establish her career, and as a mom, I feel I must speak out with the hope that as a society we will always strive to be better."

In a video from 2005 published Friday by The Washington Post, Trump can be heard making lewd comments about women to Access Hollywood host Billy Bush.

In the footage released by the Post, Trump can be heard telling Bush that he unsuccessfully tried to seduce O'Dell, whom he refers to only as "Nancy."

http://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/news/ex...cording/ar-BBxbdYe?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartanntp

QueEx

Rising Star
Super Moderator
october surprise!

Did you mean "supriseS" ???

'Apprentice' producer: There are 'far worse' tapes of Trump

A producer from the reality series "The Apprentice" used Twitter on Saturday night to warn that the now infamous leaked audio of Trump is just the beginning.

"As a producer on seasons 1&2 of #theapprentice I assure you: when it comes to #trump tapes there are far worse," tweeted Bill Pruitt.

@billpruitt

Bill Pruitt followed

Bill Pruitt ‏@billpruitt 18h18 hours ago McAllen, TXAs a producer on seasons 1 & 2 of #theapprentice I assure you: when it comes to the #trumptapes there are far worse. #justthebegininng

25,150 retweets 28,207 likes​

QueEx

Rising Star
Super Moderator
Grab them by the p---y,” Trump advised Bush. “You can do anything.”

These two statements, alone, are probably admissions of Sexual Assault in most jurisdictions in this country.

Had Trump been President during the commission of such a crime, he would be due to be "Impeached" -- as was Bill Clinton.

If so, don't these admissions at least mean that Donald Trump is Unfit to be President ???

QueEx

Rising Star
Super Moderator
Was Melania Trump’s blouse at the debate last night
a fashion or political statement?
The Pussy Bow Blouse

AP_16284036546736

Melania Trump, wife of Donald Trump, arrives before the second presidential debate between Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump and
Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton at Washington University in St. Louis on Sunday. Patrick Semansky AP

For those not fashion-inclined, the hot pink color was probably the main thing that stood out about Melania Trump’s outfit during the second presidential debate.

But for those more in tune with the fashion world, the large bow hanging from Melania Trump’s throat was making a bigger statement than the color. That’s because the type of shirt she was wearing is actually called a pussy bow blouse.”

A pussy bow is a bow attached to a shirt and tied around the neck, named for bows that used to be tied around the necks of kittens and cats.

A video published by the Washington Post on Friday showed Donald Trump talking with Billy Bush about touching and kissing women without their consent, including saying he would “grab them by the pussy.” He also spoke about trying to get a married woman to sleep with him, and at the time the conversation was recorded Donald Trump had just married Melania Trump.

Donald Trump apologized for the tape in a video Friday night, saying, “I said it, I was wrong, and I apologize.”

In a statement released Saturday, Melania Trump called her husband’s comments “unacceptable and offensive,” but that she accepted his apology.

But while many speculated on Twitter that Melania Trump wore the pussy bow blouse Sunday to make some sort of political statement — either to protest her husband’s remarks or those trying to use the statements against him — the Trump campaign denied the pussy bow blouse was intentional.

CuX1C04UkAA4iYE.jpg

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator
WATCH: Samantha Bee destroys Donald Trump over sexist comments in vulgar ‘vagina monologue’ takedown
BYNICOLE BITETTE
NEW YORK DAILY NEWS
Tuesday, October 11, 2016, 8:31 AM
spewing salacious banter degrading women with "Access Hollywood" host Billy Bush in 2005.

"Take a Tic Tac and grab 'em by the p---y is the closest thing to a plan Donald Trump has described this entire election," she skewered.

Bee called the disgraced men "leering dildos" before slamming them for their "rape culture banter" — specifically the GOP nominee's line that he could "grab [women] by the p---y," because he's a star.

SEE IT: Donald Trump caught on hot mic spewing sexist chatter

The only woman in late night concluded her segment by reading off a slew of crude vagina synonyms that network pundits had to avoid all week.

usa-election-trump.jpg

Donald Trump recorded a statement apologizing for the lewd comments he made about women.
(HANDOUT/REUTERS)
"Well, that was literally a vagina monologue," she joked.

Bee broke downTrump's apology videoline-by-line and questioned how it could be handled so poorly before she noted that disgraced FOX CEO Roger Ailes was serving as one of the candidate's advisors.

She also compared the presidential candidate to Ailes, Bill Cosby, Mel Gibson and Roman Pokanski.

Billy Bush’s absence on ‘Today’ addressed early on in broadcast

Bee continued her bombshell attack far beyond just Trump, digging into fellow Republicans who no longer supported the presidential candidate after the tape was leaked.

samanthab12f-1-web.jpg

Samantha Bee issues a vicious takedown of Donald Trump and his vulgar conversation with Billy Bush in an Oct. 10 segment of "Full Frontal"
(FULL FRONTAL WITH SAMANTHA BEE)
"Oh go f--k yourself," she said, after a montage of Republicans' comments played behind her.

"Trump's comments are not wrong because you have female relatives," Bee said. "Trump's comments are wrong because women are human and if you hadn't stood cravenly by while he insulted them for a year you wouldn't be in the pile of elephant s--t you are in today."

This is isn't the first time Bee has attacked Trump. Like many of her male late night counterparts, she's taken advantage of the platform to deride the candidate over his sexist and racist remarks.

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator
:eek:
Ben Carson stuns CNN anchor with his defense of Trump's lewd 2005 comments on women

Pamela Engel
Oct 11th 2016 6:58PM
X

Former Republican presidential candidate Ben Carson on Tuesday stunned a CNN anchor with a defense of Donald Trump's lewd 2005 comments toward women which were captured on a recently leaked tape.

SEE ALSO: Shocking YouTube video may show missing Kayla Berg

In the recording, Trump was heard boasting about his sexual exploits with women. He said he was able to "grab" women "by the p---y" because "when you're a star they let you do it."

Carson excused the vulgar comments as normal banter between men, during an exchange with host Brianna Keilar.

"That kind of banter goes around all the time," Carson said. "Is it the right kind of thing to do? Absolutely not. Is it something that I've ever done? Absolutely not."

"So you've heard people talk like this?" a visibly stunned Keilar asked.

"I've heard people talking like that. Of course. Are you kidding me?" Carson replied.

foc:face

36 PHOTOS
Republicans coming out against Donald Trump
See Gallery
The CNN host asked Carson where he was "hanging out that you hear people talking like that."

"As I was growing up, people were always trying to talk about their sexual conquests and trying to make themselves appear like Casanova," Carson said. "I'm surprised you haven't heard that. I really am."

"I haven't heard it and I know a lot of people who have not heard it," Keilar quipped.

"Maybe that's the problem," Carson said. "Maybe that's the problem."

QueEx

Rising Star
Super Moderator
Teen Beauty Queens Say Trump Walked In On Them

sub-buzz-6223-1476243661-1.jpg

Donald Trump with winners of his beauty pageants in 2014. Bobby Bank / WireImage

Four women who competed in the 1997 Miss Teen USA beauty pageant said Donald Trump walked into the dressing room while contestants — some as young as 15 — were changing.

“I remember putting on my dress really quick because I was like, ‘Oh my god, there’s a man in here,’” said Mariah Billado, the former Miss Vermont Teen USA.

Trump, she recalled, said something like, “Don’t worry, ladies, I’ve seen it all before.”

Three other women, who asked to remain anonymous for fear of getting engulfed in a media firestorm, also remembered Trump entering the dressing room while girls were changing. Two of them said the girls rushed to cover their bodies, with one calling it “shocking” and “creepy.” The third said she was clothed and introduced herself to Trump.

Eleven of that year’s contestants reached by BuzzFeed News did not recall seeing Trump in the dressing room. Some said they do not believe he could have been there.

Discussion of Trump entering the room arose among the women themselves last weekend in a private Facebook group after BuzzFeed News reported that a contestant in an adult pageant said Trump had walked into the changing room whenwe were all naked.” The Facebook group is open only to some former contestants in the 1997 pageant, according to several women who are in it and who described the exchange about Trump to BuzzFeed News.

Altogether, BuzzFeed News attempted to contact 49 of the 51 contestants at that pageant. Thirty-four declined to talk or could not be reached. Of the 15 women who were interviewed, none accused Trump of saying anything sexually explicit or of making physical contact in the dressing room.

Ever since the release last week of a 2005 tape in which Trump boasted about grabbing women “by the pussy” and said he “did try and fuck” a married woman, his campaign has been reeling. Trump dismissed his comments on the tape as “locker room talk,” but it has put his treatment of women under intense focus.

Trump, who owned the Miss Universe, Miss USA, and Miss Teen USA pageants from 1996 until last year, has publicly bragged about invading beauty queen dressing rooms, calling it one of his prerogatives of ownership.

“I’ll tell you the funniest is that I’ll go backstage before a show and everyone’s getting dressed,” Trump told Howard Stern in recordings released Saturday by CNN. “No men are anywhere, and I’m allowed to go in, because I’m the owner of the pageant and therefore I’m inspecting it. … ‘Is everyone OK?’ You know, they’re standing there with no clothes. ‘Is everybody OK?’ And you see these incredible looking women, and so I sort of get away with things like that.”

Until now it was never alleged that this behavior extended to the teen pageant, in which contestants can be as old as 19 or as young as 14.

The Trump campaign and the Trump Organization did not respond to requests for comment. The Miss Universe Organization, which runs Miss Teen USA, declined to comment.

The 1997 teen pageant — Trump’s first as owner — was held on South Padre Island, Texas. His daughter Ivanka Trump, then 15 years old, served as co-host.

sub-buzz-13986-1476243779-1.png

View this image › Ivanka Trump, co-host of the 1997 Miss Teen USA pageant.
CBS / Via youtube.com

The dressing room was described by multiple contestants as one large, long, open space with 51 stations, one for each contestant, lined up against the walls. Cutting through the middle of the room were racks of clothing. Girls did not have individual partitions shielding their station from the rest of the space, and it was often bustling with stylists, pageant officials, and other crew members coming and going.

Of the 11 women who said they don’t remember Trump coming into the changing room, some said it was possible that it happened while they weren’t in the room or that they didn’t notice. But most were dubious or dismissed the possibility out of hand.

“There were so many chaperones I can’t even fathom” him doing so, said Jessica Granata, the former Miss Massachusetts Teen USA. “It was very secure.”

Allison Bowman, former Miss Wisconsin Teen USA, cast doubt on whether it happened. “These were teenage girls,” Bowman said. “If anything inappropriate had gone on, the gossip would have flown.”

“There was way too much security,” said Crystal Hughes, the former Miss Maine Teen USA. “If that was something he did, then everybody would have noticed.”

Asked why some of her fellow contestants said he did enter the changing room, Hughes responded, “They’re probably lying because they are voting for Hillary Clinton.”

“I don’t support either” Trump or Clinton, said Billado, the former Miss Vermont. Of the other three who remember Trump coming into the dressing room, one said she was also undecided but would not vote for Trump, and another said she’s a Democrat. A third said she was not voting for Trump and wouldn’t say more because “this is not about politics.” But, she added, “When he started running for president, that is one of the first things I thought about: Oh, gross, this guy walked in on us in the pageant.” Girls were “just scrambling to grab stuff,” she said, “whatever garments they had.”

One of the other women who asked to be anonymous, who was 17, said, “At the time, you’re a teenager, you’re intimidated — it’s Donald Trump, he runs the pageant.” And it felt, she said, like “it was his given right” to enter the dressing rooms “because he owned the pageant.”

She added, “We were all very young, but even at the time, it caught us funny.” Now, “as an adult and as a mother,” she said she finds it “absolutely inappropriate.”

The third woman who asked to be anonymous was 15 at the time and said she was fully dressed and doing her makeup when Trump walked in. “I was like, ‘Hi, my name is —’ and I introduced myself.” She said she “had no idea” who he was, except that he was the owner of the pageant.

Most of the women had fond recollections of Ivanka Trump, who, they said, came into the changing room to mingle. Billado said she told Ivanka about Donald Trump entering the room while the girls were changing their clothes. Billado remembers Ivanka answering, “Yeah, he does that.”

Asked about this by email, neither the campaign nor the Trump Organization responded.

“I remember it shocking me,” Billado said. “I barely let anybody except my sister see me getting dressed.”

She viewed Trump’s intrusion into the dressing room “was more of a pompous ‘I own this place’ rather than a perverted thing.” Still, she said, “I would never let my daughter run for a pageant that he owns.”

SOURCE: https://www.buzzfeed.com/kendalltag...hem-changing?utm_term=.vc5yzvj8b9#.jeWaeXZ32d

QueEx

Rising Star
Super Moderator
Trump reels as more accusers emerge
More women are publicly accusing the Republican nominee of groping
them, freshly sending Trump's campaign into damage control mode

New allegations of Donald Trump groping women are sending the Republican nominee’s floundering campaign into a tailspin, with precious few days left for the billionaire to try to salvage his presidential bid.

Already struggling under the weight of the 2005 tape in which Trump can be heard describing in vulgar terms how his celebrity status allowed him to sexually assault women with impunity, the Republican nominee’s campaign pushed back against the new charges by questioning their timing and the motivations of the accusers.

The Trump campaign’s damage control effort has kicked into high gear after more women offered independent allegations that the real estate mogul had groped them or attempted to force himself upon them. Two such accusations were published in The New York Times, including one from a woman who said Trump groped her breasts and attempted to put his hand up her skirt on a first-class flight to New York in the early 1980s.

“The phoney story in the failing @nytimes is a TOTAL FABRICATION. Written by same people as last discredited story on woman. WATCH!” Trump tweeted Thursday morning, misspelling “phony.”​

Former House Speaker Newt Gingrich dismissed the claim in an interview on the Fox Business network and said Trump’s history of “crude” remarks and actions toward women pales in comparison to the threat Hillary Clinton presents to the country.

“Well, when The New York Times goes back over 30 years to find somebody who had a bad airplane flight, that’s the essence here,” he said. “I'm happy to stipulate Donald Trump in the past, this is not the Donald Trump that Callista and I know, but Donald Trump in the past may have been crude, if you're willing to stipulate that Hillary Clinton is both corrupt and dangerous.”

In the other allegation published by the New York Times, a then-22-year-old receptionist recalled introducing herself to Trump outside a Trump Tower elevator in 2005. She said Trump shook her hand but then refused to let go as he proceeded to kiss her on the cheeks and then on the mouth. The allegation is similar to what Trump said on a now infamous tape recorded that same year, when he told Access Hollywood’s Billy Bush that, “You know I’m automatically attracted to beautiful — I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait.”

In a statement, Trump’s senior communications adviser Jason Miller wrote Wednesday night that the entire New York Times report was “fiction” and accused the newspaper of launching “a completely false, coordinated character assassination against Mr. Trump.”

“To reach back decades in an attempt to smear Mr. Trump trivializes sexual assault, and it sets a new low for where the media is willing to go in its efforts to determine this election,” Miller said. “It is absurd to think that one of the most recognizable business leaders on the planet with a strong record of empowering women in his companies would do the things alleged in this story, and for this to only become public decades later in the final month of a campaign for president should say it all.”

In a letter to the Times demanding a retraction, Trump’s attorney wrote that the article is “reckless, defamatory and constitutes libel per se.” The reality TV star’s lawyer threatened to pursue “all available actions and remedies” if the newspaper refused to retract the story and apologize.

OTHER ALLEGATIONS
But the report published by the Times were not the only such allegations of sexual assault to emerge on Wednesday. Hours after the Times’ report was published, People magazine writer Natasha Stoynoff offered her own account of Trump forcibly kissing her in 2005 at his Mar-a-Lago resort, where she was scheduled to interview the real estate billionaire about his first year of marriage to Melania Trump. Stoynoff said in her article that she hadn’t included the incident in her original story for People because she “doubted my recollection and my reaction” and was “afraid that a famous, powerful, wealthy man could and would discredit and destroy me, especially if I got his coveted PEOPLE feature killed.”

A Trump campaign spokeswoman said Stoynoff’s allegation was “fabricated.” Trump himself tweeted on Thursday morning, “Why didn't the writer of the twelve year old article in People Magazine mention the ‘incident’ in her story. Because it did not happen!”

A FOURTH WOMAN
The Trump campaign has not yet commented on the allegation of a fourth woman, who told the Palm Beach Post that the GOP nominee groped her 13 years ago, also at Mar-a-Lago. The billionaire is also facing an allegation from Cassandra Searles, Miss Washington 2013, whom Rolling Stone reports as saying, “He probably doesn't want me telling the story about that time he continually grabbed my ass and invited me to his hotel room."

And then there’s a
CBS report on a 1992 “Entertainment Tonight” Christmas feature at Trump Tower in which Trump allegedly said he would be dating one of the young girls in 10 years.

Trump asks one of the girls in the video if she’s “going up the escalator.” The girl replies, “Yeah,” and Trump turns to the camera and says: “I am going to be dating her in 10 years. Can you believe it?”​

The women from the New York Times, Palm Beach Post and People reports all said they were motivated to speak after Trump denied at last Sunday’s presidential debate that he had ever actually carried out the actions he described in the 2005 recording. But Trump spokeswoman Katrina Pierson offered an alternate theory, that the women were making public their allegations now “because 15 minutes of fame.”

Former Trump campaign manager Corey Lewandowski, now a paid contributor on CNN, made a similar suggestion Thursday morning, telling “New Day” that he suspected the allegations were politically motivated.

“If this incident had been so important to them, they could have — alleged incidents — it could have talked about this many, many, many times, many opportunities,” he said. “Look, you have an accusation from a reporter right now that has access to the media any time they wanted to, to raise this issue should it have been an issue that she want to discuss.”

“I find it a little egregious that because Anderson asked a question and they didn't like his answer after all of the other things, that they decide now this is my impetus to come forward,” he continued. “That is Sunday. Today is now Thursday. It took them four days?”

Trump’s campaign manager Kellyanne Conway had a harder time defending her boss over a BuzzFeed report that the former pageant owner would walk into the dressing room while contestants were changing. The GOP nominee admitted in a 2005 interview with The Howard Stern Show that because he owned the pageant, he was allowed to enter the dressing room and ogle the women inside.

“I am allowed to go in because I am the owner of the pageant,” he told Stern. “They're standing there with no clothes. Is everybody okay? You see these incredible looking women. I sort of get away with things like that.”

“You want me to comment on something he said to Howard Stern in 15 seconds 10 years ago and that somehow I am an expert on it,” Conway said when CNN anchor Brianna Keilar played the radio show clip for her during an interview Wednesday, instead accusing the network of covering only negative stories about Trump at the expense of stories that reflect badly on Clinton.

“The fact is that all you want to do, it seems, is talk about something he said 10, 15 years ago and, yet, we never, ever want to talk, particularly CNN when we offered up these women to you,” Conway said. “We never want to talk to the women shamed and blamed by Hillary Clinton because they had sexual contact with her husband. Some consensual long-time affairs including in the White House and others victims of predatory conduct.”

The new allegations threaten to further destroy an already collapsing relationship between Trump and Republican leaders. House Speaker Paul Ryan on Monday declared that he would no longer campaign for the Republican nominee, which appeared to enrage Trump. The nominee has repeatedly laced into Ryan on the campaign trail, accusing Republican leaders of engaging in a “sinister deal” against him.

But Gingrich on Thursday morning said such attacks were foolhardy and beneath Trump.

“Look, first of all, let me just say about Trump, who I admire and I’ve tried to help as much as I can. There’s a big Trump and a little Trump,” Gingrich said on Fox Business Thursday morning in a comment that evoked Trump's slam on Marco Rubio as "Little Marco." “The little Trump is frankly pathetic. I mean, he’s mad over not getting a phone call?”

Trump at a rally in Florida on Wednesday lashed out at Ryan for not offering his congratulations after Sunday night’s debate. “Instead of calling me and saying, ‘Congratulations, you did a great job, you absolutely destroyed her in the debate like everybody said,’” Trump said, as he went on to bemoan other ways he’s been jilted this election.

Gingrich on Thursday morning said Trump needs to focus his energy on Hillary Clinton and to stop being distracted.

“Donald Trump has one opponent. Her name is Hillary Clinton. Her name is not Paul Ryan. It’s not anybody else,” he said.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2016/10/trump-new-sexual-harassment-allegations-229724#ixzz4Myr16LLe

QueEx

Rising Star
Super Moderator
Michelle Obama Explains Exactly Why Trump’s
Comments About Women Are So Horrific

She said Trump’s words shook her to her core.

First lady
Michelle Obama on Thursday delivered a stinging takedown of Donald Trump’s vulgar and sexist comments and spoke about the impact they were having on women everywhere.

Campaigning for Hillary Clinton in New Hampshire, she said that she couldn’t stop thinking about remarks Trump made in 2005, when he bragged about making unwanted sexual advances and being able to grab women “by the pussy.” The first lady said those words had “shaken me to my core in a way that I couldn’t have predicted.”

With her voice shaking at times, Obama said Trump’s comments made it impossible for her to give her normal stump speech. It “would be dishonest and disingenuous to me to move on to the next thing like this was all just a bad dream,” she said. “This is not something that we can ignore. It’s not something we can just sweep under the rug as just another disturbing footnote in a sad election season.”

“This wasn’t just locker room banter,” she continued. “This was a powerful individual speaking freely and openly about sexually predatory behavior and actually bragging about kissing and groping women.”

The first lady said she’d felt the impact of Trump’s words personally, as had other women.

“The shameful comments about our bodies. The disrespect of our ambitions and intellect. The belief that you can do anything you want to a woman,” she said. “It is cruel. It is frightening. And the truth is, it hurts. It hurts.”

“It’s like that sick, sinking feeling you get when you’re walking down the street, minding your own business, and some guy yells out vulgar words about your body. Or when you see that guy at work that stands just a little too close, stares a little too long and makes you feel uncomfortable in your own skin,” she continued. “It’s that feeling of terror and violation that too many women have felt when someone has grabbed them or forced himself on them and they’ve said no, but he didn’t listen.”

The shameful comments about our bodies. The disrespect of our ambitions and intellect. The belief that you can do anything you want to a woman. It is cruel. It is frightening. And the truth is, it hurts. Michelle Obama
Obama has been a remarkable surrogate for Clinton on the campaign trail.
She also gave an emotional speech at the Democratic National Convention in July that described the dangers of a Trump presidency for America’s children. The speech was widely hailed as one of the best of the convention.

As Trump has tried to undermine the credibility of several women who have come forward this week to accuse him of groping them, the first lady said a fear of not being believed was one of the reasons so many women failed to speak up about sexual harassment and abuse.

“All of us are doing what women have always done, just trying to keep our heads above water, just trying to get through it. Trying to pretend like this doesn’t really bother us. Maybe because we think that admitting how much it hurts makes us as women look weak,” she said.

“Maybe we’re afraid to be that vulnerable. Maybe we’ve grown accustomed to swallowing our emotions and staying quiet because we’ve seen that people often won’t take our word over his.”

Trump’s comments, she said, weren’t just insulting to women, but to men as well.

“To dismiss this as every day locker room talk is an insult to decent men everywhere. The men that you and I know don’t treat women this way. They are loving fathers who are sickened by the thought of their daughters being exposed to this kind of vicious language about women. They are husbands and brothers and sons who don’t tolerated women being demeaned and disrespected.”

Obama shared the story of a six-year-old who told his parents that he knew Clinton would win the election after hearing that Trump called someone a “piggy.”

“Even a six-year-old knows better,” she said. “A six-year-old knows this is not how adults behave. This is not how decent human beings behave. And this is certainly not how someone who wants to be president of the United States behaves.”

Regardless of party, Obama added, every American should find Trump’s behavior reprehensible.

“This is not normal. This is not politics as usual. This is disgraceful, it is intolerable. And it doesn’t matter what party you belong to. Democrat, Republican or independent, no woman deserves to be treated this way. None of us deserves this kind of abuse.”

Clinton thanked Obama for her speech in a personally signed tweet on Thursday.

SOURCE: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/michelle-obama-donald-trump-women_us_57ffc1d8e4b05eff558236e7

QueEx

Rising Star
Super Moderator
Michelle Obama Explains Exactly Why Trump’s
Comments About Women Are So Horrific

She said Trump’s words shook her to her core.

First lady
Michelle Obama on Thursday delivered a stinging takedown of Donald Trump’s vulgar and sexist comments and spoke about the impact they were having on women everywhere.

Campaigning for Hillary Clinton in New Hampshire, she said that she couldn’t stop thinking about remarks Trump made in 2005, when he bragged about making unwanted sexual advances and being able to grab women “by the pussy.” The first lady said those words had “shaken me to my core in a way that I couldn’t have predicted.”

With her voice shaking at times, Obama said Trump’s comments made it impossible for her to give her normal stump speech. It “would be dishonest and disingenuous to me to move on to the next thing like this was all just a bad dream,” she said. “This is not something that we can ignore. It’s not something we can just sweep under the rug as just another disturbing footnote in a sad election season.”

“This wasn’t just locker room banter,” she continued. “This was a powerful individual speaking freely and openly about sexually predatory behavior and actually bragging about kissing and groping women.”

The first lady said she’d felt the impact of Trump’s words personally, as had other women.

“The shameful comments about our bodies. The disrespect of our ambitions and intellect. The belief that you can do anything you want to a woman,” she said. “It is cruel. It is frightening. And the truth is, it hurts. It hurts.”

“It’s like that sick, sinking feeling you get when you’re walking down the street, minding your own business, and some guy yells out vulgar words about your body. Or when you see that guy at work that stands just a little too close, stares a little too long and makes you feel uncomfortable in your own skin,” she continued. “It’s that feeling of terror and violation that too many women have felt when someone has grabbed them or forced himself on them and they’ve said no, but he didn’t listen.”

The shameful comments about our bodies. The disrespect of our ambitions and intellect. The belief that you can do anything you want to a woman. It is cruel. It is frightening. And the truth is, it hurts. Michelle Obama
Obama has been a remarkable surrogate for Clinton on the campaign trail.
She also gave an emotional speech at the Democratic National Convention in July that described the dangers of a Trump presidency for America’s children. The speech was widely hailed as one of the best of the convention.

As Trump has tried to undermine the credibility of several women who have come forward this week to accuse him of groping them, the first lady said a fear of not being believed was one of the reasons so many women failed to speak up about sexual harassment and abuse.

“All of us are doing what women have always done, just trying to keep our heads above water, just trying to get through it. Trying to pretend like this doesn’t really bother us. Maybe because we think that admitting how much it hurts makes us as women look weak,” she said.

“Maybe we’re afraid to be that vulnerable. Maybe we’ve grown accustomed to swallowing our emotions and staying quiet because we’ve seen that people often won’t take our word over his.”

Trump’s comments, she said, weren’t just insulting to women, but to men as well.

“To dismiss this as every day locker room talk is an insult to decent men everywhere. The men that you and I know don’t treat women this way. They are loving fathers who are sickened by the thought of their daughters being exposed to this kind of vicious language about women. They are husbands and brothers and sons who don’t tolerated women being demeaned and disrespected.”

Obama shared the story of a six-year-old who told his parents that he knew Clinton would win the election after hearing that Trump called someone a “piggy.”

“Even a six-year-old knows better,” she said. “A six-year-old knows this is not how adults behave. This is not how decent human beings behave. And this is certainly not how someone who wants to be president of the United States behaves.”

Regardless of party, Obama added, every American should find Trump’s behavior reprehensible.

“This is not normal. This is not politics as usual. This is disgraceful, it is intolerable. And it doesn’t matter what party you belong to. Democrat, Republican or independent, no woman deserves to be treated this way. None of us deserves this kind of abuse.”

Clinton thanked Obama for her speech in a personally signed tweet on Thursday.

SOURCE: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/michelle-obama-donald-trump-women_us_57ffc1d8e4b05eff558236e7

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator
Katrina Pierson to Don Lemon "Trump is fighting the media specially CNN" @KatrinaPierson :roflmao:

QueEx

Rising Star
Super Moderator
New allegations of sexual misconduct rock Trump campaign

Campaign2016-16a76.jpg

Attorney Gloria Allred, left, comforts Summer Zervos during a news conference in Los Angeles, Friday Oct. 14, 2016. Zervos, a former contestant on “The
Apprentice” says Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump made unwanted sexual contact with her at a Beverly Hills hotel in 2007. Zervos is among
several women who have made sexual allegations against the Republican nominee. He has strenuously denied them. (Ringo H.W. Chiu/Associated Press)

By Steve Peoples and Jonathan Lemire | AP
Politics
October 14 at 3:43 PM

GREENSBORO, N.C. — New allegations of sexual misconduct rocked Donald Trump’s campaign Friday as the candidate denounced his accusers, blasted news organizations that have reported the claims and said it all shows “the whole election is being rigged.”

The Republican presidential nominee said his advisers have urged him to talk about other issues, but he felt compelled to defend himself against a stream of accusations from women he said he has never met.

“I feel I have to talk about it,” he told a rally at Greensboro, North Carolina, adding, “It’s a phony deal. I have no idea who these women are.”

The latest accuser, a former contestant on Trump’s reality show, “The Apprentice,” said he made unwanted sexual advances at a Beverly Hills hotel in 2007. Summer Zervos, 41, is among several women who have made similar allegations in the past week.

Zervos was an “Apprentice” contestant in 2006. She said she later contacted Trump to inquire about a job with one of his businesses. She said she had an initial meeting with Trump, and when they parted he kissed her on the lips and asked for her phone number. Weeks later Trump called to invite her to meet him at a hotel, she said, and during their meeting he became sexually aggressive, kissing her open mouthed and touching her breast.

Earlier Friday, the Washington Post reported the contentions of another woman who says she was sexually assaulted by Trump. Kristin Anderson told the Post she was sitting on a couch with friends at a New York nightclub in the early 1990s when someone’s hand reached up her skirt and touched her through her underwear.

Anderson told the newspaper that she pushed the hand away, turned around and recognized Trump as the man who had groped her.

“It’s nonsense,” Trump said. “It’s false.”

He said his accusers are looking for “fast fame” by making unsubstantiated claims.

“These people are sick,” he said.

His running mate, Mike Pence, said earlier Friday that the Trump campaign will soon produce evidence to support Trump’s denial that he forced himself on women.

In his Greensboro remarks, Trump took aim at the news media, accusing reporters of conspiring with Democrat Hillary Clinton to defeat his candidacy.

“This whole election is being rigged,” he declared. The accusations of sexual misconduct, he said, are “poisoning the minds of the electorate.”

“It’s one big fix,” he said.

Clinton and first lady Michelle Obama say Americans are learning more about unacceptable behavior by Trump every day.

“We can’t expose our children to this any longer, not for another minute, let alone for four years,” the first lady told Clinton supporters at a rally in New Hampshire. In a passionate address Thursday, Mrs. Obama said that after years of working to end “this kind of violence and abuse and disrespect ... we’re hearing these exact same things on the campaign trail. We are drowning in it.”

In an appearance Friday on Fox News, Republican vice presidential candidate Pence blamed the news media for what he characterized as an obsession with “unsubstantiated” claims by Trump’s accusers.

“There will be more evidence coming out” to prove Trump’s innocence, Pence said. Asked what evidence he was talking about, he said, “The campaign is working on bringing that information out.” He did not elaborate.

Clinton had no rallies planned Friday, but President Barack Obama campaigned for her in Ohio. The president chided Trump for claiming the election is rigged against him, and he asserted that the Republican poses a risk to the American political system.

“Democracy is on the ballot,” Obama said in Cleveland.

The allegations against Trump and his countercharges dominated the campaign Thursday and have distracted attention from the release of thousands of hacked emails from Clinton campaign chairman John Podesta that include some potentially damaging information.

A batch of emails released on Thursday by WikiLeaks, the anti-secrecy group, indicated that Clinton’s 2008 presidential campaign had tried to move the Illinois Democratic primary to a later date, believing it might help her. On Friday WikiLeaks released a fresh pile of emails from Podesta’s private account.

Trump’s struggling candidacy is clearly having an impact on the Republican Party’s ability to raise money. The Republican National Committee has raised about 25 percent less over the past three months than it did over the same period four years ago, when Mitt Romney was atop the ticket.

The RNC said Friday that it raised $39.4 million last month, compared to $48.4 million in September 2012. It says it has raised $262.3 million since January 2015, about $20 million more than it had by this time in 2012.

Trump’s claims that he is being falsely accused of inappropriate conduct with women appeared undermined by a video that surfaced last week in which he bragged about kissing and groping women without their permission. Similar behavior was detailed by women who accused Trump in articles published late Wednesday by The New York Times and the Palm Beach Post. Separately, a People magazine reporter offered a first-person account accusing Trump of attacking her in 2005 while she was in Florida to interview him and his pregnant wife.

The New York billionaire denied the allegations and blamed them on Clinton’s campaign and a complicit news media. He promised to sue his media critics and said he was preparing evidence that would discredit his female accusers, whom he called “horrible people. They’re horrible, horrible liars.” For her part, Clinton said “the disturbing stories just keep on coming.”

___

Peoples reported from Washington. Associated Press writers Michael Casey in Manchester, New Hampshire, Brian Slodysko in Allentown, Pennsylvania, Ken Thomas in San Francisco and Julie Bykowicz and Jack Gillum in Washington contributed to this report.

Copyright 2016 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

SOURCES: https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...9faa62-91e0-11e6-bc00-1a9756d4111b_story.html