༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator
Watch: Mexican Ex-President Rips Trump,
“I’m Not Paying For That F*cking Wall. You Pay For It!”

94cbb3560cca3d2e5338216af4b13172

By Colin Taylor
Posted on February 25, 2016
3 Shares

In this awesome clip, former President of Mexico Vicente Fox (in office from 2000-2006) slams Trump for his absurd, discriminatory, and inhumane plan to “build a wall” across the southern border and “make Mexico pay for it.” In an interview with Fusion Network‘s Jorge Ramos, who has had several run-ins with Trump in the past, Fox says that:

“I declare — I’m not going to pay for that f*cking wall. He should pay for it. He’s got the money. This nation is going to fail if it goes into the hands of a crazy guy. Democracy can’t take us to crazy people that don’t know what’s going on in the world today. It worries me, this last caucus in Nevada. He won 44 percent of Hispanics. I’d like to know who those Hispanics are because they’re followers of a false prophet.

He’s going to take them to the desert. If they think they would benefit from an administration led by Donald Trump, they are wrong. Please, you Hispanics, Latinos in the U.S., open your eyes. It’s not to defend our race. It’s not to defend our creed. It’s to defend this very same nation that is hosting you. He’s not a Republican — absolutely not. Those are not Republican principles. He’s [also] not a Democrat. He is just himself — egocentric.”

Trump did win a good number of Republican Hispanic votes – in a poll that included around 135 people and has a 10% margin of error. However, the former President makes some excellent points about the absurdity of the Trump campaign and the danger that he represents to Americans of every race and color.

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
:lol::lol::lol:

If all things were equal, we should be looking like Europe with a common currency and ability to become permanent residents between countries easily.

Instead it is wall building and border patrol.

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator
he has offended the Pope. He has offended the Chinese. He's offended everybody," Fox said

(CNN)Former Mexican President Vicente Fox on Friday kept up his withering criticism of Donald Trump, saying the GOP front-runner reminds him of Adolf Hitler.

"Today, he's going to take that nation (U.S.) back to the old days of conflict, war and everything. I mean, he reminds me of Hitler. That's the way he started speaking," Fox told CNN's Anderson Cooper in a phone interview on "Anderson Cooper 360."

"He has offended Mexico, Mexicans, (and) immigrants. He has offended the Pope. He has offended the Chinese. He's offended everybody."

Fox's comments come one day after he delivered a scathing response on Trump's plan to make Mexico pay for a wall between the Mexico-U.S. border.

"I'm not going to pay for that f***ing wall," Fox said in an interview with Fusion's Jorge Ramos.

Fox told Cooper he won't apologize for that remark.

Fox isn't the first to suggest Trump's rhetoric is similar to that of the German dictator.

Last month, Anne Frank's stepsister accused Trump of "acting like another Hitler." And in December, former New Jersey Gov. Christine Todd Whitman invoked Hitler when discussing Trump's plan to temporarily ban Muslims from entering the U.S.

"If you go and look at your history and you read your history in the lead-up to the Second World War, this is the kind of rhetoric that allowed Hitler to move forward," Whitman told CNN's Alisyn Camerota on "New Day."

QueEx

Rising Star
Super Moderator
2nd former Mexican president unloads on Donald Trump

MexicoTrump-0dfcf.jpg

In this April 9, 2015, file photo, Mexico’s former President Felipe Calderon speaks at a joint press conference one day before the Summit of the Americas in Panama City. Calderon on Saturday, Feb. 27, 2016, joined his predecessor in office in unloading on Donald Trump, calling the Republican front-runner’s campaign racist and saying his discourse on immigration was “sowing anti-American hate around the world.” (Arnulfo Franco, File/Associated Press)

February 27 at 6:17 PM

MEXICO CITY — Former Mexican President Felipe Calderon on Saturday joined his predecessor in office in unloading on Donald Trump, calling the Republican front-runner’s campaign racist and saying his discourse on immigration is fueling anti-American sentiment around the world.

Calderon, a conservative who was president of Mexico from 2006 to 2012, even said he thought Trump was trying to exploit the same social feelings and resentments as did Adolf Hitler.

“I think his logic of exalting white supremacy isn’t even acting against immigration — Donald Trump is the descendant of migrants — it is acting and speaking against immigrants who have a different skin color than him, which is frankly racist and is a bit like the exploitation of sensitive fibers that Hitler did in his day,” Calderon told reporters after a meeting of the National Action Party, or PAN, in Mexico City.

Calderon’s comments parallel those made earlier by former President Vicente Fox, who preceded Calderon in office and also belonged to the PAN party.

In interviews with Univision and Mexican media, Fox called Trump “crazy,” a “false prophet” and an embarrassment to his party. When asked about Trump’s assertion that he was going to get Mexico to pay for his proposed border wall, Fox used an explicative to make his point the country would never do so.

Trump said Fox ought to be “ashamed of himself” for his vulgarity and demanded an apology.

Trump has angered many Mexicans for his campaign rhetoric denigrating some immigrants as “rapists” who bring crime and drugs to the United States. Threats of mass deportations of Mexicans and other migrants illegally in the country, along with his promise to build a wall separating the nations, have added to the bad feelings.

Calderon said Trump’s discourse is “sowing hate” against the United States around the world and this is not is Washington’s interest.

During a visit to Mexico’s capital, Vice President Joe Biden apologized for the inflammatory rhetoric about Mexico in the U.S. presidential campaign.

“Some of the rhetoric coming from some of the presidential candidates on the other team are I think dangerous, damaging and incredibly ill-advised,” Biden said on Thursday. “But here’s what I’m here to tell you: They do not, they do not, they do not represent the view of the vast majority of the American people.”

LINK: https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...cd5de8-dda7-11e5-8210-f0bd8de915f6_story.html

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator

Former Mexican President Apologizes To Donald Trump About Border Wall
By Editorial Staff -
May 6, 2016

Former Mexican President Vicente Fox has issued a formal apology to GOP frontrunner Donald Trump. The apology came after Trump demanded an apology from Fox for issuing a derogatory, sear-filled, criticism of Trump’s plan to build a wall along the Mexican border.

Earlier this year Fox called Trump crazy, egocentric, nasty, ignorant and a “false prophet” during an interview with Fusion’s Jorge Ramos. He went to state that Mexico:

“will not pay for his [expletive] wall!”

Fox’s original statement that sparked the controversy can be seen here:

Fox issued the apology shortly after Trump Ted Cruz dropped out of the race to be the republican party nominee. Fox apologized to Trump during an interview with Breitbart News:

“I apologize. Forgiveness is one of the greatest qualities that human beings have, is the quality of a compassionate leader. You have to be humble. You have to be compassionate. You have to love thy neighbor”

Full video of Fox’s apology can be seen here:

Fox went on to invite Trump to visit Mexico and see the border from “the other side” so that Trump can have a better understanding of Mexico and the relations between the two countries. He focused his invitation on the importance of trade ties between the two countries.

Do you think Fox’s apology was sincere or an attempt to build relations with the GOP frontrunner and possible future president of the United States? Share your thoughts in the comment section!

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator
Dear Donald J. Trump: Here's a friendly reminder from Vicente Fox Quesada that Mexico will not pay for that fucken wall

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator
BREAKING: Mexico isn't going to pay for the border wall

Analysis by Chris Cillizza, CNN Editor-at-large

Updated 8:34 AM ET, Fri August 25, 2017

(CNN)If you knew anything about Donald Trump during the 2016 campaign, it was that he was going to build a wall on our southern border-- and that Mexico was going to pay for it.

Over and over again he said just that; it was consistently his biggest applause line in a stump speech packed with applause lines.
Here's the thing: Mexico was never planning to pay for the wall. No deal had been cut by Trump with Mexican President Enrique Peña Nieto. And now Trump -- backed into a corner by his own rhetoric -- is threatening to shut down the federal government unless the Republican-led Congress authorizes some money for the wall.
The logical impossibility of explaining that position was on full display Thursday when White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders took questions from reporters for the first time in three weeks.
Let's go through the four times she was asked directly about Mexico paying for the wall and Trump's government shutdown threat. (A transcript of the full briefing is here.)
1. "The President is committed to making sure this gets done. We know that the wall and other security measures at the border work. We've seen that take place over the last decade, and we're committed to making sure the American people are protected. And we're going to continue to push forward and make sure that the wall gets built."
Sanders doesn't say anything about Mexico -- probably because there is nothing to say. She also makes no mention -- at least in this first answer -- of the shutdown and how far Trump is willing to push it to secure wall funding. "We're going to push forward and make sure that the wall gets built" is saying nothing while trying to appear like you are saying something.
2. "Once again, the President is committed to making sure this happens, and we're going to push forward."
So, in summary: The President is going to make sure this happens. Also, forward-pushing.
3. "I certainly don't think any efforts have been abandoned."
This Sanders response come after a question by CBS' Major Garrett about whether Trump's threat to shut down the government over wall funding means he has given up on making Mexico pay for the wall. Her wording is interesting: No "efforts" have been abandoned. The Trump administration then continues to push to make Mexico pay for the wall? How so? When is the last time Trump or someone in his administration spoke to Peña Nieto about paying for the wall? And what was Mexico's response? Are our efforts paying dividends? Is Mexico more likely to pay for the wall now than they were earlier this year?
4. "Again, this is something the President is committed to. He's committed to protecting American lives. And doing that through the border wall is something that's important. It's a priority, and we're moving forward with it."
Sanders has a story -- and she's sticking to it. Trump is committed to building the wall. Things are moving forward. But, the most interesting part of this question-and-answer comes when the reporter presses Sanders on the fact that Trump has stopped saying publicly that Mexico is going to pay for the wall.
"He hasn't said they're not either," she retorts.
Ahem.
To reiterate: Trump spent two years promising at, literally, every rally that he was going to build a wall and Mexico was going to pay for it. Now suddenly, he is issuing a threat to shut down the government unless Congress allocates money to build the wall. And he's stopped mentioning the whole Mexico-will-pay-for-it thing.
Now that reporters are pointing out that obvious change in rhetoric, the best the White House can muster is the delicious double negative that Trump hasn't not said Mexico is paying for the wall.
OK then!
The simple fact is that no president can make a sovereign foreign government do something they believe to be disadvantageous for them. Trump can bring pressure to bear on Mexico -- particularly in regards trade -- to attempt to extract money for the wall from them. But he just can't make them pay up.
Sanders' answers are part of the White House's ongoing attempt to cloud that reality. Why? Because, for Trump, that promise to make Mexico pay for the wall was so fundamental to his appeal as a candidate that to openly acknowledge it isn't going to happen (and never was) is hugely politically problematic.
But all of the spin in the world can't polish this turd of a campaign promise. Sanders knows that. Trump does too.

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator
These prototypes for Donald Trump's controversial US-Mexico border wall are being built near San Diego, California.

QueEx

Rising Star
Super Moderator
McCain, Coons to introduce bipartisan immigration bill without wall funding

The Week
February 5, 2018

Today Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.) and Sen. Chris Coons (D-Del.) plan on introducing bipartisan immigration legislation that gives Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) recipients a pathway to citizenship and calls for a study to determine what border security measures are needed,The Wall Street Journal reports. It does not contain immediate funding for a border wall along the U.S.-Mexico border, as promised by President Trump during his campaign.

Last month, the government shut down for three days after lawmakers were unable to reach a deal on a spending bill, with Democrats saying they couldn't agree to a budget unless DACA was addressed.

Funding is once again set to run out on Friday.

Source: The Wall Street Journal

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator
Mexican Boxer Destroys American Fighter Wearing Trump Wall Shorts

American super-featherweight Rod Salka came in rocking a wall-themed set of trunks with "America 1st" written on them. He left with the same shorts and a big old L, by way of Mexico's Francisco Vargas.

• Liam Daniel Pierce

Apr 13 2018, 12:21pm

blank.png

There's nothing quite like international sports to play out political turmoil. Russia vs. USA Olympic hockey, whenever the Dutch play any of their former African colonies in the World Cup—the list goes on. Usually, that metaphor hangs silently in the background, but last night, it was on full blast, front and center for all to see.

In the super-featherweight matchup between American "Lightning" Rod Salka and Mexican boxer Francisco "El Bandido" Vargas, Salka decided to show up wearing some pret-ty Trumpian "America 1st" trunks with a brick wall pattern on them. Classic American subtlety.

The fight was held in Indio, California, and it's safe to say the 35-year-old Pennsylvania native wasn't in the most receptive company to his bullshit. But don't worry; Vargas, 33, did plenty of talking with his hands. Just watch him work Salka like a sack of white rice:

Even though the clip is cut off, you can hear the announcer say:

"We are not going to get into these issues, but I think we are bringing a spirit typical of Latino people—this heart, this delivery, this [inaudible]. Let's leave it by saying it was a good choice to take on Salka."

Yeah, pretty much everyone wants to see this dude get dropped. So here you go:

After Vargas (25-1-2, 18 KOs) dealt out a flurry of punches (112 landed to Salka's 75) for a solid six rounds, Salka (24-5, 4 KOs)—more important, his corner—ended up throwing in the towel. Safe to say Vargas knocked that wall right down.

1523636460944-Screen-Shot-2018-04-13-at-122029-PM.png

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator
Border Patrol agents questioned people about their citizenship status as they waited in line for a bus to New York

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator
Kamala Harris just trashed Trump's Secretary of Homeland Security for moving forward with Trump's vile decision to pull children from their parents at the border...

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator
Border Patrol agent detains US citizens for speaking Spanish

Two US citizens were detained by a federal Border Patrol agent in Montana after he overheard the women speaking Spanish at a gas station convenience store, according to a report.

Ana Suda and her friend Mimi Hernandez had gone to the store in Havre around midnight last Wednesday to pick up milk and eggs when they were stopped by the uniformed agent.

Suda says she and her pal — who are both Mexican-American and are fluent in Spanish — were waiting in line to pay when the agent, who identified himself as “Agent O’Neal,” questioned them.
“We were just talking, and then I was going to pay,” Suda told the Washington Post. “I looked up [and saw the agent], and then after that, he just requested my ID. I looked at him like, ‘Are you serious?’ He’s like, ‘Yeah, very serious.’”

When the encounter moved into the parking lot, Suda pulled out her cellphone and began recording the incident.

When Suda asks the agent why he is detaining them, he responds that it’s because they were speaking in Spanish.

“Ma’am, the reason I asked you for your ID is because I came in here, and I saw that you guys are speaking Spanish, which is very unheard of up here,” the agent is heard saying in the clip.

The agent goes on to say that “it has nothing to do” with racial profiling after Suda mentions the practice.

“It has to do with you guys speaking Spanish in the store, in a state where it’s predominantly English-speaking,” the agent says in the video.

When Suda asks if it is illegal to speak Spanish in Montana, the agent responds: “It’s not illegal. It’s very unheard of over here.”

According to the Washington Post, Suda, 37 — born in El Paso, Texas, and raised in the Mexican city of Ciudad Juárez — has spent most of her adult life in the US with her husband and daughter.

Hernandez was born in central California, Suda said.

Suda said the encounter with the border patrol agent lasted about 40 minutes.

“I was so embarrassed … being outside in the gas station, and everybody’s looking at you like you’re doing something wrong. I don’t think speaking Spanish is something criminal, you know?” Suda told the news outlet. “My friend, she started crying. She didn’t stop crying in the truck. And I told her, we are not doing anything wrong.”

A US Customs and Border Protection rep told the Washington Post in a statement that the agency is reviewing the incident.

“U.S. Customs and Border Protection agents and officers are committed to treating everyone with professionalism, dignity and respect while enforcing the laws of the United States,” the agency said.

“Although most Border Patrol work is conducted in the immediate border area, agents have broad law enforcement authorities and are not limited to a specific geography within the United States. They have the authority to question individuals, make arrests, and take and consider evidence.”

Meanwhile, Suda, according to the paper, is planning to contact the American Civil Liberties Union to seek legal counsel.

“I just don’t want this to happen anymore,” Suda said. “I want people to know they have the right to speak whatever language they want. I think that’s the most important part, to help somebody else.”

QueEx

Rising Star
Super Moderator
Trump reportedly set to fire Homeland Security Secretary Nielsen

President Trump has told advisers he wants Homeland Security Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen out as soon as possible, five current and former White House officials tell The Washington Post. He has complained about her for months and does not think she is doing a good enough job securing the borders, the officials said. People close to Nielsen said Trump gets frustrated when she tries to tell him about immigration laws and regulations, and he has berated her during Cabinet meetings.

White House Chief of Staff John Kelly, who once served as the department's secretary, is Nielsen's biggest defender in the administration, and is trying to either fight her dismissal or postpone it.

Source: The Washington Post