This ignorant piece of s#!% and his followers are a disgrace...letting this piece of crap run this c

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator
<blockquote class="twitter-video" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Trump refuses to directly answer question on whether anyone in campaign had contact with Russia, only says &quot;nobody that I know of&quot;. <a href="https://t.co/7MpvgVz6lB">pic.twitter.com/7MpvgVz6lB</a></p>&mdash; Kyle Griffin (@kylegriffin1) <a href="">February 16, 2017</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Kimberly Willis
This ignorant piece of s#!% and his followers are a disgrace...letting this piece of crap run this country. Smh

Phalonda Hayes Well we had those among us who voted for this "messiah" since Obama didn't give them every thing they wanted! It was beyond classless to talk AT her like that but I can guarantee people will be on here justifying his rude ass behavior... #sobeyondbeingoverit!!!
Like · Reply · 1 · 13 mins · Edited

Lynda Roth Gehrig
I did not think he would finish 4 years, but now I give him 4 to 6 months. He is self-destructing. A beautiful thought, just ugly for our country.
Like · Reply · 16 mins

Patricia Brown
Everbody knows that SOB is racist and more, only the illiterate ignorant Folk that say things like illegals get food stamps, and maybe some of them do but somebody is going to have proper ID because the government ain't giving up s*** without it so maybe they getting them from some of you that's saying this bumd s***.
Like · Reply · 17 mins

Joan Gorny
Trump is scared that someone of color might be more intelligent than him. Congratulations, he has proven that most people are more intelligent than he by his racist behavior.
Like · Reply · 5 · 37 mins

Gretchen Wengerd
His parents were white supremacists! Of course he's racist! He is so racist he has no idea that he even IS racist.. that's pretty damn racist folks...
Like · Reply · 1 · 15 mins

Lew V Matthews
I want to fundraise a boxing match with this idiot after his term is done. no other options, someone of color need to whoop his azz cuz it's beyond disrespectful to us all. Hispanic, Black, Middle eastern, Asian... anyone!
Like · Reply · 1 · 16 mins

David Hampton
I realize people have their issues but when u listen to him talk it's so obvious he has no idea what he is doing or what's going on.
Like · Reply · 4 · 33 mins

Barb Fiddler
I am waiting for him to implode/explode on all levels... mentally, physically but not spiritually as he doesn't even know what it is....each day u see more cracks.... karma!
Like · Reply · 14 mins

Jon Ward
Guess it's safe to say.. I know this reporter. Even though I never met her.
Like · Reply · 12 · 41 mins · Edited
2 Replies · 35 mins

Patricia Sommo
The CBC actually sent a written request for a meeting with trump 3 weeks ago and never received any acknowledgement or reply. The balls in his court!
Like · Reply · 3 · 33 mins · Edited

Diana Ashcraft
He thinks it's great, and when he says it twice it's because he's not sure about it. So he thinks it's great but has no clue what it is.
Like · Reply · 25 mins · Edited

Cathy Zielinski Goshulak
What an embarrassment he is representing our country. I can just imagine what the other countries are saying about this idiot! We are the laughing stock of the world right now. HE HAS TO GO!!!!
Like · Reply · 1 · 32 mins

Johnnye Suzanne Burrell
I'm in the grocery store right now standing behind a black lady who is also buying paper towels... Cleary, we know each other. We're BOTH black! #SMH
Like · Reply · 3 · 21 mins

Dorothy Gentry
He is a businessman and learning to be a politician. I didn't know these people because they did not support Pres. Obama. She stood her ground and asked important questions and I think he will work to improve poor (all) peoples situation. Yall know we come strong. VOTE in the upcoming elections (congress/senate) n your states and cities if you want CHANGE.
Like · Reply · 16 mins · Edited

Leah Denise Griffin-Hicks
Understand, this idiot believes we are beneath him and have no right to speak up! He thinks being subservient is our place, especially women!
Like · Reply · 4 mins

Allan Johnson
It is is so natural for Trump, he doesn't even recognize it. That's why he hates when Obama is compared to him in a better light.
Like · Reply · 2 · 31 mins

Pam Ballier
This fool didn't even know what CBC was. Ugh.. why don't he just resign in way over his head. Completely unqualified and unfit to serve as president.
Like · Reply · 1 · 28 mins

Abigail Torres
Not all hispanics with the last name Acosta are related. Did everyone miss when the reporter was asked by Trump if was related to his cabinet pick who has the same name. He also said he was going to check it out. What a racist.
1f620.png

Like · Reply · 1 · 19 mins

Jackie Johnson
REMEMBER THIS DATE
November 6,2018
That's the date on which 33 Senate seats, all 435 seats in the House of Representatives,and 14 governorships will be up for re-election . Make sure you Vote
Like · Reply · 1 · 20 mins

Kimberly Willis
This ignorant piece of s#!% and his followers are a disgrace...letting this piece of crap run this country. Smh
Like · Reply · 7 · 28 mins · Edited
2 Replies · 10 mins

Bruce Nelson
He had to ask the reporter what the CBC was. I have to LOL at this idiot because you can't think he is serious about anything. He follows what President Bannon tells him.
Like · Reply · 1 · 17 mins

Michelle Frost
This thing don't deserve the attention he is getting positive or negative. He is a bully. I will stand behind all people of color before I would my own race