The people that voted for Trump ....

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator
What is wrong with his supporters.? What is wrong withe the republican senators.?

Christine J. Shah
What is wrong with his supporters.? What is wrong withe the republican senators.? How can anyone with any common sense keep on letting him just destroy this country on every level. Maybe the reason trump wants to build a wall not to keep Mexicans out but to keep us from leaving.

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator
17458193_1883790431856840_4093344862285255529_n.jpg

muckraker10021

Superstar *****
BGOL Investor
What is wrong with his supporters.? What is wrong with the republican senators.?

Christine J. Shah - What is wrong with his supporters.? What is wrong withe the republican senators.? How can anyone with any common sense keep on letting him just destroy this country on every level. Maybe the reason trump wants to build a wall not to keep Mexicans out but to keep us from leaving.

FOX FAKE News was conceived by the now departed Roger Ailes during the Nixon administration as the “Republican Channel” http://gawker.com/5814150/roger-ailes-secret-nixon-era-blueprint-for-fox-news

The misogynistic lecherous 76 year old Ailes was forced out as the head of FOX FAKE News after more than two dozen women came forward providing sordid details of Ailes of persistent sexual harassment at FAKE. http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2016/09/how-fox-news-women-took-down-roger-ailes.html

FOX FAKE News had to pay Gretchen Carlson $20,000,000 to settle a sexual harassment suit against them due to Ailes obstinate lewd contact toward her at the office. The $20 Million is in addition to the $13,000,000 FOX FAKE News had to pay to female plaintiffs for the persistent sexual harassment they received from FAKE News’ Bill O’Reilly https://www.nytimes.com/2017/04/01/business/media/bill-oreilly-sexual-harassment-fox-news.html

FOX FAKE News is propaganda. If you don’t know that, then you are as stupid as the target audience who gullibly only watch FAKE as their sole source of television information.

FAKE’s audience is the oldest and whitest audience (only 1% of Black people watch FAKE) in cable news (CNN, MSNBC, HLN)

The 99% white audience that views FAKE is dying. They are killing themselves.

This is the “STORY” that almost all Americans are not aware of!! These dying whites are the ones who provided Trump with his electoral college victory.

FAKE bullshit stories like the one that started this thread http://www.bgol.us/forum/index.php?...trying-to-dis-obama-and-glorify-trump.943922/
are designed for their consumption.

People in the “Reality Based” world know what FAKE is….Total Bullshit!!

American_Whites_Killing_Themselves_2015.jpg

https://www.nytimes.com/2015/11/03/health/death-rates-rising-for-middle-aged-white-americans-study-finds.html

Why Are White Americans Dying Off? Check These Charts
- March 23, 2017
https://psmag.com/why-are-white-americans-dying-off-check-these-charts-4863da7c74e1

The Forces Driving Middle-Aged White People's 'Deaths Of Despair' - March 23, 2017
http://www.npr.org/sections/health-...g-middle-aged-white-peoples-deaths-of-despair

'Deaths of despair' on the rise among blue-collar whites - March 25, 2017
http://thehill.com/homenews/state-w...-despair-on-the-rise-among-blue-collar-whites

LuckovichCanaryCoalMine_1000_590_429.jpg

https://nyti.ms/2nBM2r4

Trump is now our so-called President because
he won the electoral college NOT the popular vote.

Look at the three states below which gave Trump the electoral college victory.
In each State Trump won the vote by less than 1%

How stupid do you have to feel if you wasted your vote on the Green party or Libertarian party because you "didn't like" Hillary??????:smh::smh:

Pennsylvania_2016.jpg

Michigan_2016.jpg

Wisconsin_2016.jpg

Trump got a total of 62,985,106 votes nationwide 45.9%
Hillary got a total of 65,953,625 votes nationwide 48.1%

Barack Obama in 2008 when the U.S. population was smaller got 69,498,516 votes 52.9%

Too many voters are just stupid.
Trump exploited their ignorance

dae476f070d6576a964375e807ed1911.jpg

Last edited:

QueEx

Rising Star
Super Moderator
FOX FAKE News had to pay Gretchen Carlson $20,000,000 to settle a sexual harassment suit against them due to Ailes obstinate lewd contact toward her at the office.

The ink had barely dried on your post above when . . .

Fox News, Ailes face another sexual harassment lawsuit

BBzhBG2.img

© REUTERS/Fred Prouser/File Photo File photo of Roger Ailes, chairman and CEO of Fox News in Pasadena

REUTERS - A Democratic political consultant and Fox News contributor on Monday sued the network and its former chairman, Roger Ailes, accusing them of denying her a permanent hosting job after rebuffing Ailes' sexual advances.

Julie Roginsky also said in her lawsuit filed in New York state court that a misogynistic culture at Fox News, a unit of Twenty-First Century Fox Inc, had not changed since Ailes resigned last year in the wake of a separate sexual harassment lawsuit by former anchor Gretchen Carlson.

Roginsky, 43, has appeared regularly on Fox News programs since 2011 and writes a column for the network's website.

FULL STORY: http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/fo...lawsuit/ar-BBzhwPW?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartanntp

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator
Keith Olbermann just read a list of handy talking points for disgruntled Trump voters who still feel compelled to defend him- except the list is actually from a 1973 publication for Nixon's disgraced supporters...

thoughtone

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The slave mentality!

source: Ebony

Mary Mary’s Tina Campbell Voted for Trump Because of His “Christian Views”

Back in January, Mary Mary songstress Tina Campbell caught major backlash after sharing that she voted for Donald Trump the previous November. While she didn’t go into much detail, a new interview with The Root has the powerhouse vocalist explaining her decision.

When faced with two candidates she wasn’t very fond of, the reality star says Trump’s “views on Christianity” was the determining factor.

“I was faced with two presidential candidates that I really did not approve of. And so I had to find something, a commonality with one of them, that would make me feel like if I have to vote, I should utilize my right to vote.”

Tina went on to say, “Since I don’t prefer either of them, what can I find that would make me vote? And some of Donald Trump’s views on Christianity, honestly, is what caused me to vote for him.”

While the “God in Me” singer doesn’t regret her vote, she admits President Donald Trump’s leadership style leaves much to be desired.

“Many of the decisions that he has made afterwards, I have not been in agreement with at all, which I wasn’t in agreement with my last president that I voted for. But however, as a Christian, my perspective is to pray for the president, to not use my social platforms or other platforms to try to destroy this man, because at the end of the day, he still represents the country that I live in.”

Tina and sister Erica Campbell are also wrapping up their Mary Mary WEtv reality series this season, with the fiery redhead sharing that her thoughts on the Donald won’t be making the cut.

“You ain’t never going to see that in there. Donald Trump is not that much a part of my life. I had a perspective. I had a feeling. And I put it out there. I know there’s some people who don’t agree. I do not agree with a lot of the decisions that this man makes. And I made that very clear in my statement.”

What do you think of Tina’s decision?

thoughtone

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Grand Opening; Grand Closing!

source: Hollywoodlife

Steve Harvey Doesn’t Regret Trump Meeting: It’s Worth The Heat To ‘Help My Community’

A lot of people were upset with Steve Harvey after he met with Donald Trump, but on Feb. 13 he told HollywoodLife.com EXCLUSIVELY that he doesn’t regret it at all! He says he’s happy to take the heat if it helps people. See his explanation, right here!

Steve Harvey, 60, sent fans into a frenzy on Jan. 13 when he met with President Donald Trump, 70. They were mad that he took the time to sit down with someone who has offended so many people by making racist, sexist and xenophobic comments, but Steve told HollywoodLife.com EXCLUSIVELY why he did it and why he’s glad he did it.

“You get a call from the Obama administration and the Trump administration, what are you going to do, say ‘I aint going up there. I’m mad, Hillary didn’t win, I ain’t going’? Well that’s stupid,” said Steve candidly. After some golf chat Donald asked Steve why he was there, and he said “I want to help Dr. Carson with his housing and urban development. Two minutes later he had Dr. Ben Carson on the phone we had a cordial conversation and we started some dialogue since then.”

“Hopefully god willing that conversation will turn into something great and help a lot of people in housing,” he continued. “Maybe I can get those facilities built in those communities to help young people change their attitude and their vision with my mentoring program,” he explained. “If I can get those two things accomplished all of the heat that I’ve been taking for going up there will be worth it.”

Steve says that he went to the White House as a Democrat and a Hillary Clinton supporter, and that his meeting doesn’t mean he agrees with Donald. “He knew which side I was on, they’re not crazy,” he insisted. “They know how hard I fought for the Democratic ticket. It just didn’t work out. So, he’s the president and he was a smart guy that day. It’s just a lot of people don’t understand so I can’t worry about that. I went up there to talk about stuff from the community that I’m from. I grew up in the inner city, I was a street guy. So I just want to help and he was open to that. I can’t get mad about that.” Hey, if Steve can talk some sense into Donald, we’re glad he did it! Watch the full EXCLUSIVE interview above!

HollywoodLifers, do you think Steve made the right choice? Let us know!

source: DiversityInc

Steve Harvey Regrets Private Meeting with Trump

Harvey said he should’ve listened to his wife and skipped the meeting.

If TV host and comedian Steve Harvey could go back in time, he wouldn’t have agreed to a private sit-down meeting with President Donald Trump in January. Harvey said he should have taken his wife’s advice and instead set sail on a planned boat trip for his birthday.

Before Trump’s inauguration, Harvey met in person with the then president-elect at Trump Tower in New York City on Jan. 13 and spoke over the phone with now Housing and Urban Development (HUD) Secretary Ben Carson about affordable housing. Harvey received backlash from the Black community for attending — and even more so after he posted a glowing statement on Twitter following the meeting:

“I feel that something really great could come out of this … I would sit with him anytime,” he said.

My meeting with @realDonaldTrumppic.twitter.com/Tz2O2W3a5n

— Steve Harvey (@IAmSteveHarvey) January 13, 2017

In an interview with The Hollywood Reporter (THR) published Tuesday, Harvey talked about the backlash.

“It was so vicious that it really threw me,” he said. “I was being called names that I’ve never been called: Uncle Tom. A coon. A sellout. Because I went to see this man?”

Those critical of Harvey believed his adoration of Trump was an about-face from previously slamming him.

“If Donald Trump becomes president, then I’m running,” Harvey told the Daily Beast in February 2016. “Because then obviously background checks have gone out the window. How do you let a dude who was on the cover of Playboy magazine and has been married 18 times be your president? Now come on. Hell, then I qualify.”

Harvey told THR that former President Barack Obama’s transition team facilitated the appointment with Trump after the then president-elect’s transition team said they wanted a meeting with the TV host.

“I have a relationship with Obama,” he said. “We’re friends. So I say, ‘Okay, cool.’”

However, his wife, Marjorie, thought the meeting wasn’t a good idea.

“Now, here’s the crazy thing: I’m supposed to be on a boat for my 60th birthday, so my wife says, ‘Steve, just take off [and skip the meeting]. You’ll meet with him some other time,’” Harvey said. “God, I should’ve listened.”

Harvey told THR that he spoke with Trump about golf for 20 minutes and even divulged to him that he campaigned for Hillary Clinton, adding that Trump didn’t receive his vote. Harvey said he shared his ideas with Trump on how to use HUD funds to help closing schools in cities around the country and “reopen them as vision centers and teach STEM and computers and coding.” The comedian said Trump called Carson during the meeting.

Harvey said he has not spoken with Trump since Jan. 13, but he has met with Carson and has been to HUD twice.

“We have several teams in place,” he said regarding his work with HUD.

Harvey has six shows, one of which is a new daytime series called “Steve” that films in Los Angeles. But the comedian is still dealing with tarnish to his affable image following the leak of a memo he sent to staff members of his former show.

Harvey’s scathing memo was shared with Chicago media writer Robert Feder in May during “The Steve Harvey Show”’s final week of production in Chicago. Feder posted it on his blog.

Harvey made it crystal clear that staff should give him his space.

“I promise you I will not entertain you in the hallway, and do not attempt to walk with me,” wrote Harvey.

He told THR that “for four years, I tried to be congenial.”

“I’ll talk to people,” Harvey said. “’Hey, how you doing?’ But I started watching them take advantage of me.”

He sent out the memo out at the beginning of the year “so in year five I can just walk from backstage to my dressing room,” he said. “’Cause other celebrities, trust and believe, you can’t bother them.”

Harvey said an “angry” staff member who was not selected by his producer to join the “Steve” show team in Los Angeles leaked the memo.

thoughtone

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
source: BBC

Voting Against Your Own Best Interests

Harvey: Too poor to flee the hurricane

_97562164_judy.jpg

Judie McRae did not have the means to flee before the storm struck

In the detritus of Hurricane Harvey a splash of red, white and blue catches the eye.

It is a rain-sodden American flag, half-hidden under the green leaves of fallen trees.

A few paces away Judie McRae, 44, is inspecting the damage to her trailer home.

Judie has lived more than half of her life here but she says this is her first hurricane. She spent it hunkered down in bed, unable to sleep.

She does not want to see another one.

"I just felt like my roof was going to come off at any minute," she says, describing a terrible sound of "cracking and creaking" that only stopped for a few minutes of calm when the eye of the hurricane passed directly over her head.

"I was very fortunate that only two little windows got broke," she says.

Exactly how fortunate is obvious. Three of her neighbours' houses lie in ruins. Sheet metal has been twisted out of shape and insulation foam hangs from the trees. Books and clothes are soaking in the rain. One powder blue trailer home has caved in completely, its wooden skeleton broken and exposed.

As we examine the damage a young man arrives, agitated. He asks us if we have checked inside for the owner. We have not.

"Dan, are you in here?" he shouts.

We climb into the wreckage to help search for Dan, gingerly stepping over the missing man's possessions and clambering around his bathtub. There is no-one here.

'It was ferocious'
Judie, meanwhile, is worried about two other neighbours. Both got out before the storm struck and have not yet returned to learn that their homes are destroyed.

She is particularly concerned about the elderly woman who lives two trailers along.

"She has no money and that was her home and it was already crap so..." Judie tails off as if she can think of no useful way to complete the thought, no hope to offer.

Meanwhile, down on the shore of Rockport, Robert Zbranek, 56, is trying to secure his boat to the dock after it broke free during the storm.

_97562170_damagedcarinfulton2.jpg

Alongside, a small sailing yacht is under water.

The yacht, Robert explains, was his home. He was inside when the hurricane swept over, smashing the hull. At the height of the most powerful storm in Texas since 1961, with winds blowing at 130mph (215km/h), he had to get out and scramble into his car, which he had parked behind a truck for shelter.

Even then he did not feel safe as, he says, the vehicle was lifted off the ground by the high winds but it worked.

What was it like? "Rough," he laughs.

I suggest that some people might question his sanity.

p05ddwp5.jpg

Media captionThe BBC's James Cook found a scene of devastation in Rockport

"I know I'm crazy," he says with a smile. "It was supposed to be a category two, maybe a category three but it didn't turn out that way. It was absolutely ridiculous. Ferocious."

"I still got a house," he adds. "It's just a little tore up."

_97562524_yacht.jpg

A boat on its side after the storm

As we are chatting Robert's friend, Craig Hack, 56, appears. He too rode out the storm on a small sailing yacht.

"I just about lost my mast," he says, cackling when I ask how it was. "No brains" is his answer.

Both men say they stayed because they wanted to be with their boat homes and their vehicles. They agreed that many folk like them would have lost money in the storm because they did not have insurance.

'Hardscrabble' town
Here in this coastal town that is a familiar story, of people struggling to make ends mean, let alone to thrive.

Rockport was founded as a cattle abattoir and meat-packing port after the American civil war of 1861-1865.

Named after its geology - it sits on a solid rock ledge - the town and its adjoining neighbour, Fulton, did well for many years, first on the beef trade and later thanks to fishing and shrimping.

_97562195_041280575-1.jpg

The storm flipped this plane over at Aransas County Airport

By the time the 20th Century had dawned, a railway was bringing in tourists too.

They still come, spending time and money boating and birdwatching, with ornithologists keen to see whooping cranes and hummingbirds.

But their money does not seem to have done much for the people of the port or of its wooded suburbs.

"Hardscrabble" is the word Americans use to describe a place like Rockport. It is overwhelmingly white (88.7% at the last census in 2010) and voted decisively for Donald Trump in the 2016 presidential election.

Life here is tough, says Judie, never more so than now.

There is some good news though. Judie thinks that Dan, the missing man, got out with relatives or friends just before the storm.

_97560476_hurricane_harvey_26.0817_624map-6.png

"God was with us," she says of her own survival though as she glances around at the destruction, she sounds a little unsure.

Judie stayed, she tells me, because she had no means to leave and no place to go.

"I had some problems getting out of town, a little broke and stuff, so I had to come home and, you know, tough it out," she says. "We're all the working class people.

"We're the ones who go to the restaurants and wait on you and pick up your trash and do all that work. We don't have a lot of money."

"Fighting for the American dream," she adds, with a rueful laugh.

thoughtone

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Ah "The Quote" totally ignored/overlooked by so many.

Really? It was replayed over and over.

More like accepted and people voted for him anyway, along with his other boorish, morally hypocritical actions.

As I said, put an "R" behind a politician and double standards abound!

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator
Why Dave Chappelle feels sorry for ‘poor white’ Trump voters
BYPETER SBLENDORIO
NEW YORK DAILY NEWS
Thursday, December 21, 2017, 11:05 AM
people-q-dave-chappelle.jpg

Dave Chappelle has a new stand-up special coming to Netflix next week.
(GERALD HERBERT/AP)
PAID CONTENT BYFAMOUS FOOTWEAR
Neutral Sneakers for Every Occasion

Dave Chappelle explains why he pities "poor white" Trump voters in his latest stand-up routine.

The comedian — who has a new stand-up special coming to Netflix later this month — says during one segment of the routine that he felt sorry for a demographic of President Trump supporters that he spoke to in line to vote last year because they told him Trump was going to fight for them.

"I'm standing there, thinking in my mind, 'You dumb motherf---ers. You are poor. He's fighting for me,' " Chappelle says in the bit, earning a laugh from the audience.

Donald Trump in the White House

The stand-up bit, which was released as a preview for his new Netflix special "Equanimity," surfaced online the same day the Congress approved Trump's tax plan, which will introduce a 40% tax reduction for major corporations in America.

Chappelle's latest stand-up special hits Netflix on Dec. 31 and serves as his third production for the streaming service this year. He released the first two in March.

totto

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

This video educated me on the different types of political cacs... One is a straight WN (Richard Spencer). One is a Libertain (Styx) One is a white liberal (Sargon)

They all are racist against blacks but only RS is honest and open about it.

The others hide behind "righteousness" to cover their hatred.

Also RS said something I kinda agree with, conservatives wanted to make "liberty" their main goal while the Alt Right is Identity first....