The Official NY Giants 2017-2018 season thread

IT IS WHAT IT IS

Rising Star
Registered
...anybody questioning whether the team has quit on McAdoo won't after seeing this shit :smh:
celek.gif

ugk

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Wouldn't mind spending our top pick on Josh Rosen, dude throws an incredible deep ball.. that would be nice with ODB and Engram.

ugk

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So much for quitting. They messing up our chance at the Josh Rosen sweepstakes

cli-terminator

Retired ManWhore
BGOL Investor
I was hoping for another loss so we could stay in the race for the top overall pick but can't be mad at them for finally trying to show some pride

ugk

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I ain't even mad because the only thing that would piss me off more than 2-14 season is if these niggas go on a run and finish 7-9 or something.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
hqdefault.jpg

Never forget
your team so garbage you got to get hyped off another team highlights...never 4get the last time gmen played the shit cubs we whipped that ass and you disappeared worst than lebron in the mavs finals..32 yrs and counting bears last and final chip

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Hold that L from yesterday tho..

#NeverForgetThat
redskins greatest accompolishment in the last 26 yrs was beating a injured giant team during thanksgiving i will never forget that.. 1 step beating the giants next step missing the playoffs once again.. great adventures scream machine>>>>>>>>>>>redskins franchise last 26 yrs..snyder never 4gets which bizzness he rather have

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Unfortunately for you Eli will be coming out of that locker room next week

Thanks for coming out, god bless and goodnight.
kyle williams and the 49er's in 2000's the real reason why kap became a black activist

kap: welp looks like there's no reason to risk injury anymore time to start looking for a new career

news reporter: hey kap what made you take a stand against mistreatment against black americans and start taking knee's during the anthem

kap: huh take a stand?? actually i would notice that i played on the 49'ers and i would start crying and get on my knees and beg god to get me off this team..1 day he answered my prayers by making my sorrow some kind of excuse to get rid of me.. believe in the higher power thanks god

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
your team so garbage you got to get hyped off another team highlights...never 4get the last time gmen played the shit cubs we whipped that ass and you disappeared worst than lebron in the mavs finals..32 yrs and counting bears last and final chip
You talking about when we had a season like y'all having?

Eli looking like cutler right now

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I'm glad we lost. Season is a wrap so why fuck up our chances at getting a high draft pick.

Nah fam, I need ya'll to win 1 more game
Draft order should be
1. 49ers
2. Browns
3. Giants

Then we can stick ya'll up for multiple draft picks..... to leapfrog over the Browns for Josh Rosen
Ask Chicago Bears fans about that Mitch Trubisky draft trade
Nothing personal, just business, LOL :D

Last edited: