The Official NY Giants 2017-2018 season thread

ugk

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
rollercoaster ride...giants never let their fans down with that history... darkwa looking like old school rodney hampton out there

It never fails man.

If the offensive line plays this well, they can overcome losing ODB and and Marshall.

Just keep running multiple tight end sets and let Evan Engram tear up the middle.

cli-terminator

Retired ManWhore
BGOL Investor
I'm glad you cats are winning. I'ma need y'all to get to about 7-9. Can't have you cats getting a top 5 pick. Hopefully you win 2-3 in a row.

No disrespect man........but Engram can't fix the problems y'all have. :lol: This was a trap game for the Bronco's. You put 2 or 3 of these games in a row? I wouldn't nap on y'all.
I'm rooting for exactly the opposite and for the exact reason y'all stated. I know this season is a done deal for us so I want us to suck as much as possible so we can get some top picks and fix the glaring issues that have gone untouched for way too long

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm rooting for exactly the opposite and for the exact reason y'all stated. I know this season is a done deal for us so I want us to suck as much as possible so we can get some top picks and fix the glaring issues that have gone untouched for way too long

I think y'all gonna try and salvage this season. Especially if y'all win two more in a row which it's hard to blame y'all since 3-5 might put you in the hunt.

I get it though....sometimes you gotta get worse before you get better.

cli-terminator

Retired ManWhore
BGOL Investor
I think y'all gonna try and salvage this season. Especially if y'all win two more in a row which it's hard to blame y'all since 3-5 might put you in the hunt.

I get it though....sometimes you gotta get worse before you get better.
Exactly. I don't wanna be middle of the pack this year when I know next season I have the potential to fix the holes and bring back all the players currently injured and be a better contender to go all the way

IT IS WHAT IT IS

Rising Star
Registered
Great win fellas, looked way better than I though. Talked some shit last week but y'all called a PERFECT game plan. Need to leave Pugh in one spot and stop moving him around so much and let him work tho... and your TE us a fucking problem!

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Great win fellas, looked way better than I though. Talked some shit last week but y'all called a PERFECT game plan. Need to leave Pugh in one spot and stop moving him around so much and let him work tho... and your TE us a fucking problem!
we don't need your fucking props talk your shit now..0 and 5, we gonna lose, whose our wr's, we ain't shit blah blah...like i said the season long from being over and the eagles are pretenders and more likely crumble... ya barely beat us with a shitty as offensive playbook, weak ass running.. now with a retouched system we coming for that ass... cowboys and redskins gonna get revenge on ya to.. the collapse is coming..now where's that midget from chi that stay muted when the giants win..bears 3 decade straight ain't doing shit

IT IS WHAT IT IS

Rising Star
Registered
we don't need your fucking props talk your shit now..0 and 5, we gonna lose, whose our wr's, we ain't shit blah blah...like i said the season long from being over and the eagles are pretenders and more likely crumble... ya barely beat us with a shitty as offensive playbook, weak ass running.. now with a retouched system we coming for that ass... cowboys and redskins gonna get revenge on ya to.. the collapse is coming..now where's that midget from chi that stay muted when the giants win..bears 3 decade straight ain't doing shit
BRUH it was one game, y'all still ain't making the playoffs and all that remember when bullshit is weak and pathetic as fuck. Y'all still looking up at us RIGHT NOW and are still in the fucking basement lil Nigga!

I can tell by your response I must of hurt your feelings tho, your panties are showing! You stilk madd... Sounding like a tender hurt Bitch! :roflmao:

Y'all still 1-5 and caught Denver over confident and slipping! All good, Seattle digging in that ass next week... won't catch them slipping. Ole basement ass 1-5 Niggas! :roflmao2:

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
BRUH it was one game, y'all still ain't making the playoffs and all that remember when bullshit is weak and pathetic as fuck. Y'all still looking up at us RIGHT NOW and are still in the fucking basement lil Nigga!

I can tell by your response I must of hurt your feelings tho, your panties are showing! You stilk madd... Sounding like a tender hurt Bitch! :roflmao:

Y'all still 1-5 and caught Denver over confident and slipping! All good, Seattle digging in that ass next week... won't catch them slipping. Ole basement ass 1-5 Niggas! :roflmao2:
didn't hurt my feelings buddy i juss say if you gonna talk shit keep goin no disappearing acts when shit turn around and we do good..like i said you still didn't answer my question are the eagles making the playoffs??? you talk shit bout my squad but refuse to answer about yours cause you don't got any confidence in them.. when we bad nigs talk wild shit when we do good everybody mutes.. nah keep it goin we goin 0 and 16 rite uhh well guess that ain't happening..we gonna lose to the bronco's rite well that didn't happen, we ain't shit on offense rite, well juss ran for over 100+ yds on the best rushing defense in the nfl.. and yeah broncos were overconfident that the qb ate floor several times , threw for 2 int and got a fumble on that ass..sounds like they got dominated on their homecourt..what will be the seahawks excuse next week they gonna sleep on us to

IT IS WHAT IT IS

Rising Star
Registered
didn't hurt my feelings buddy i juss say if you gonna talk shit keep goin no disappearing acts when shit turn around and we do good..like i said you still didn't answer my question are the eagles making the playoffs??? you talk shit bout my squad but refuse to answer about yours cause you don't got any confidence in them.. when we bad nigs talk wild shit when we do good everybody mutes.. nah keep it goin we goin 0 and 16 rite uhh well guess that ain't happening..we gonna lose to the bronco's rite well that didn't happen, we ain't shit on offense rite, well juss ran for over 100+ yds on the best rushing defense in the nfl.. and yeah broncos were overconfident that the qb ate floor several times , threw for 2 int and got a fumble on that ass..sounds like they got dominated on their homecourt..what will be the seahawks excuse next week they gonna sleep on us to
Yeah, your feelings were hurt Bruh, and you still mad....

It's all good tho, you got ONE win, you deserve to 'celebrate'

CP Alert worth Posts and not being able to receive a compliment are a clear sign of tender hurt feelings, and you're still tender and hurt too... a week later :smh:

Anyway, like I said, great win, I can ackniwledge that because I'm not tender... When y'all break .500, I'll have more than a 2 posts convo for you... until then, neck and throat hurts, looking down and screaming down 4 floors talking to someone in the basement. :giggle:

Have a good day, and enjoy this week... :cheers:

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Exactly. I don't wanna be middle of the pack this year when I know next season I have the potential to fix the holes and bring back all the players currently injured and be a better contender to go all the way

Yeah man worse place to be is that middle of the pack 7-9 and 8-8 shit.

You don't get any premium picks.

You see how bipolar that nigga is? He talked and trolled all last week in this thread....then gonna come in here and try and be humble like he didn't do that shit last week. :lol: These dudes foo foo man......:lol:

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Yeah, your feelings were hurt Bruh, and you still mad....

It's all good tho, you got ONE win, you deserve to 'celebrate'

CP Alert worth Posts and not being able to receive a compliment are a clear sign of tender hurt feelings, and you're still tender and hurt too... a week later :smh:

Anyway, like I said, great win, I can ackniwledge that because I'm not tender... When y'all break .500, I'll have more than a 2 posts convo for you... until then, neck and throat hurts, looking down and screaming down 4 floors talking to someone in the basement. :giggle:

Have a good day, and enjoy this week... :cheers:
never hurt i juss love talking shit and when 1 comes talking shit to me we gonna war until last man standing... so don't come in here like u ghandi now after laughing your ass off last week don't be all mute during the game when u was talking all through last week game..don't switch up nig be shit talking 24/7

slam

aka * My Name Is Not $lam *
Super Moderator
Yeah I was gonna say Darkwa got power but Gallahan or whatever his name was looks more like a complete back.

yes way better hands & speed...if he was in the open like darkwa he taking some of those runs to the house...

that seahawks game nex wk tho...:scared:

cli-terminator

Retired ManWhore
BGOL Investor
yes way better hands & speed...if he was in the open like darkwa he taking some of those runs to the house...

that seahawks game nex wk tho...:scared:
Yeah I can see them doubling up on Engram and daring Eli to throw to one of them suspect ass receivers

slam

aka * My Name Is Not $lam *
Super Moderator
Yeah I can see them doubling up on Engram and daring Eli to throw to one of them suspect ass receivers

did u c the clip during the game when they showed them warming up with eli...:lol:

eli was out there showing them how to run routes...shit was sad but funny...lol

IT IS WHAT IT IS

Rising Star
Registered
never hurt i juss love talking shit and when 1 comes talking shit to me we gonna war until last man standing... so don't come in here like u ghandi now after laughing your ass off last week don't be all mute during the game when u was talking all through last week game..don't switch up nig be shit talking 24/7
Respect My Dude... :cheers:

I was out with my Breezy last night, wasn't thinking about no BGOL fam.

Plus, I also wasn't on here when my boys gave Cam and crew that work in their building in a game EVERYBODY had us losing to go to 5-1 fam... I don't 'disappear' unless I've got other shit going on.

One thing we have in common... shitting on those Bronsexuals! :giggle:

cli-terminator

Retired ManWhore
BGOL Investor
did u c the clip during the game when they showed them warming up with eli...:lol:

Nah I missed it but they are still young so they gotta learn somehow. As long as they actually utilize those lessons I'm good

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

them nigs was looking like lil kids compare to standing next to him...thats when u realize that nig like 6 foot 5 again

Big Tex

Earth is round..gravity is real
BGOL Investor

Romo getting hurt got us Zeke.