The Official NY Giants 2017-2018 season thread

cli-terminator

Retired ManWhore
BGOL Investor
NY-Giants-Free-Agency-Preview.jpg

Calling all Big Blue members! Training camp is officially underway and the new season is right around the corner. I'm looking forward to a great season taking over the NFC and improving on what we started last season. Our receiver corps look to be very dangerous & our already stellar defense will only get better. If the weight loss & commitment Ereck Flowers put in during the off season is legit then our o-line might actually be decent this year.

cli-terminator

Retired ManWhore
BGOL Investor
He's also using his hands better.. god damn it.. I don't want to get too hyped off 2 offensive series in the first preseason game :lol:
There was that 1 play where he released like he was a receiver. I almost lost my shit yelling at my tv before remembering this is only preseason :lol:

ugk

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Notes from watching the game

Defense looks dominant, but LB is very suspect
Tight End group looks vastly improved. Engram will be a beast, but Ellison and and Adams look like they can do damage both catching the ball and blocking
Flowers looked better. He's moving better and using his hands better as well
Not sure Geno Smith and Josh Johnson are even worth a roster spot, but Davis Webb still is only taking snaps out of shotgun so it seems we'll carry one
Damon Harrison is a beast, but Jay Bromley looks like he's finally turning the light on. and Dalvin Tomlinson made some men look like boys out there. I doubt the defensive line rotation will miss a beat with Hankins gone