Tamir Rice’s Mother on President Obama: “I Don’t Know How You Sleep at Night”

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
You're another one who's white shoes never became dirty

What's your secret ?

look at what happened with Trayvon Martin and Mike Brown...

In both cases the local and state governments colluded to prevent any viable prosecutions
Republicans control the house so he can't hurt Ohio Florida or Missouri in the pockets like Bush did to Baltimore

The FBI is full of KKK sympathizers - so he can't expect results by asking AG to create a task force

To really deal with this shit would require the shit that Lyndon Johnson and Hoover were doing in the late 60s
But their targets were any bureaucrat politician or local organization that was anti federal, anti government, anti corporation "anti american"
Reagan Bush and Clinton used the same cover.
Patriot act under Bush Jr changed that.
So Obama didn't have that cover to work with

Also keep in mind that Obama was the first presidency in 5 or 6 decades with 0 corruption cases or scandals

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
look at what happened with Trayvon Martin and Mike Brown...

In both cases the local and state governments colluded to prevent any viable prosecutions
Republicans control the house so he can't hurt Ohio Florida or Missouri in the pockets like Bush did to Baltimore

The FBI is full of KKK sympathizers - so he can't expect results by asking AG to create a task force

To really deal with this shit would require the shit that Lyndon Johnson and Hoover were doing in the late 60s
But their targets were any bureaucrat politician or local organization that was anti federal, anti government, anti corporation "anti american"
Reagan Bush and Clinton used the same cover.
Patriot act under Bush Jr changed that.
So Obama didn't have that cover to work with

Also keep in mind that Obama was the first presidency in 5 or 6 decades with 0 corruption cases or scandals
I know that if I was president I would make my presence known thoroughly.

Obama didn't love us like we loved him

Period

mk23666

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Whoa whoa whoa
Stick to that gay ass shtick you doing breh
Don't ever victim shame again in your confused life

The only attempt at shaming going on here is you and your kind who wish we all should feel, behave and think like you do. Most of us on this planet are far smarter than that ... nice try tho, my people evolved beyond that foolishness many clone generations ago. Keep acting up and you might get that UFO abduction with the alien anal probe you been dreaming of, how's that for "gay ass shtick"

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I get it.....

She thinks, not saying I agree or disagree, that people that look like "us" have benefited maybe even profited off of her son's death......

It's a tough situation to be in. She hasn't received justice and I am very sorry she / her family has/had to experience this......

I can't comment on this topic or the one that recently came out....but I am emphatically clear on Fuck Timothy Loehman, Fuck CPD for trying to save face and mother Fuck whatever "coach" that thought it was a good idea to have "Timothy" playing on a civil service league football team with other black men and try to hide his identity.

Supersav

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
“We don’t want or need y’all parading in the streets accumulating donations, platforms, movie deals, etc off the death of our loved ones, while the families and communities are left clueless and broken. Don’t say our loved ones names. period!”