Tamir Rice’s Mother on President Obama: “I Don’t Know How You Sleep at Night”

Big Tex

Earth is round..gravity is real
BGOL Investor
do you know what a conspiracy is ?

2 or more people get together to commit a crime

perjury is a crime so filing false police reports and giving false testimony is a conspiracy and the underlying crime is murder at most and the violation of civil rights at least.

stop making excuses

any violation to deprive a person or persons of their civil rights is federal.,

and conspiracy in furtherance of that deprivation is also federal.

as a matter of fact the federal government should be going after some of these police unions

The perjury is a state crime. So, one again, even if you had proof of conspiracy to purjure, it's conspiracy to commit a state crime.

And as I posted, in order for that to be a federal civil rights crime, you have to prove they had a willful plan before confronting Tamir, to violate his civil rights.

You're grasping at straws. Tell me, what evidence do you have that these cops planned this?

This is a state crime.

This isn't a TV show.

You have no evidence of premeditation, no evidence of conspiracy. You're just trying to manufacture something to get a conviction. A good lawyer would have that case thrown out before it ever got started.

ballscout1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You still have to have evidence of a willful plan to do that.

If the defendant admits he lied, and you have no eveidence of the two of them creating a premeditated plan to cover up, you have no case.

If the DOJ just charged all these people to please folks like you and lost all these cases because of lack of evidence, federal prosecutions would be a joke.

In the case of Laquan McDonald all the police on the scene filed false "perjured" reports that were proven false when the video was released .

Just as the cop that watched Walter Scotts shooter plant the taser filed a false report.

The blue wall of silence and the union is the premeditated planning to perjure.

The Feds don't win most cases in trial, they win by plea bargains because most people aren't gambling with the time they face..

That's just an excuse for their inaction..

There has always been enough evidence to bring some of these cases to trial....just the stomach to do so

ballscout1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The perjury is a state crime. So, one again, even if you had proof of conspiracy to purjure, it's conspiracy to commit a state crime.

And as I posted, in order for that to be a federal civil rights crime, you have to prove they had a willful plan before confronting Tamir, to violate his civil rights.

You're grasping at straws. Tell me, what evidence do you have that these cops planned this?

This is a state crime.

This isn't a TV show.

You have no evidence of premeditation, no evidence of conspiracy. You're just trying to manufacture something to get a conviction. A good lawyer would have that case thrown out before it ever got started.

you still intentionally missing it.

the perjury is the underying crime in the conspiracy to deprive the victims of their civil rights.

you don't have to prove the plan before...the crime actually occurs after the shooting.....the coverup is the crime to violate his civil rights....

do you know how many times the killer of Medgar Evers was tried ?

stop making excuses for the inaction of the DOJ when it comes to black folks.

All that they would loo like fools if they lost is some bullshit....what do they look like putting in no effort ?

BTW

That murder in Baltimore sure appears to have been premeditated ......maybe they didn't intend to kill him but they sure intended to teach him a lesson violating his rights

ballscout1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

This is a state crime.

This isn't a TV show.

BTW please don't mistake me for somebody who l;earned their law from TV..

I have been in courts and law libraries...and I know what they do daily.

sharkbait28

Unionize & Prepare For Automation
International Member
Sure she can. She's just not very helpful to he cause. All grieving mothers are not created equal. You can take Sybrina Fulton anywhere in the country/world and she can articulate the message effectively and generate positive coverage and talking points. Mike brown's mother as well. Erica Garner is a little rough but even she knows when to circle the wagons and get on message.

Ms. Martin, just the opposite. FYI, some of the mother's will be getting together today in Ferguson. Pay close attention to how this shit is done, effectively.

Life is complicated. I just hate that you're acting like it's totally appropriate to lecture a woman who lost her child to reckless police violence on what her grieving process should look like. It comes off callous and tone-deaf as fuck. Here's hoping you're never in the same position champ.

Hotlantan

Beep beep. Who's got the keys to the Jeep? VROOM!
BGOL Investor
Why would you post this as your source? Some right leaning blog?
Why would you dredge up this irrelevant, unimportant red herring minutia bullshit that no one else on BGOL has even been talking about since Spring of 2016?

Adam Knows

YouTube: Adam Knows
Platinum Member
I cant blame her for her personal feelings towards the prez im sure id feel the same way if that was my child.

always had mixed feelings about his moms talking anytime... it wasn't like she wasn't in his life until after he was killed. if it was the grandmother talking (since she was the one that raised him) it'd be a completely different thing. nevertheless a life was lost.....

Hotlantan

Beep beep. Who's got the keys to the Jeep? VROOM!
BGOL Investor
still didn't answer the question.... or did you post some shit without reading it?
I give about as much of a fuck about her and this old assed thread as I do about you. Which is about as much of a fuck as she gave about Tamir before he died and became a meal ticket.

ballscout1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Obama did just what he set out to do... To make history. He knew all along he had a good chance to win. Don't get me wrong, dude has a couple of good things, but he's no Bill Clinton, JFK or Carter. Obama really didn't do anything specific to help blacks...

What did Clinton do for black people ?

im not throwing shit at her ...but i dont know what Obama can do in this situation.

there was no federal jurisdiction in that case...there isnt a precedent for how he's supposed to behave, and i dont know what laws he could exploit to make things better.

Cleveland's PD is already under federal oversight based on what happened to Tamir Rice and other incidents.

https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/just...ty-cleveland-reform-cleveland-division-police

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/05/27/u...-use-of-force-rules-in-justice-dept-deal.html

Why was there not federal jurisdiction in this or any of the cases?

How were none of these victims not denied there civil rights ?

How were none of these deaths not cruel and unusual punishments ?

How were none of these victims not denied due process

I have been waiting for a reason that nobody was charged federally in any of these murders. ..

But there was enough institutional dirt done in all of these places that justified consent decrees but no charges

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
She have anything to say about trump

Why would she say anything to Trump when Tamir died under Obama's administration?

:confused::confused::confused::confused:

I have been waiting for a reason that nobody was charged federally in any of these murders. ..

But there was enough institutional dirt done in all of these places that justified consent decrees but no charges

Especially,when all these police departments have a history of doing dirt.

Megatron X

A Prophet of Doom
BGOL Investor
All those blacks killed under obama set a greater opening to kill niggaz wholesale under any administration. Since most blacks didn’t complain to obama but only cared about the black president image which didn’t get em nowhere. Now blacks cannot complain to anybody else since you had obama in office and didn’t get nothing from him. If obama don’t have to do nothing for you then I don’t.

BigDaddyBuk

still not dizzy.
Platinum Member

:rolleyes:

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...ls-charges-against-george-zimmerman/23942297/

ballscout1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
All those blacks killed under obama set a greater opening to kill niggaz wholesale under any administration. Since most blacks didn’t complain to obama but only cared about the black president image which didn’t get em nowhere. Now blacks cannot complain to anybody else since you had obama in office and didn’t get nothing from him. If obama don’t have to do nothing for you then I don’t.

This is bullshit....they been killing black folks wholesale long before obama..

Obama was only a blacklight.....he allowed some people to see the nasty ass stains that was always there..

Just like the dirty ass stained sheets in the hotel...nobody can see the stains and people think they are clean. .....but shine that blacklight on em and see all the filth

BDR

BeatDownRecs
BGOL Investor
Why would she say anything to Trump when Tamir died under Obama's administration?

:confused::confused::confused::confused:

Especially,when all these police departments have a history of doing dirt.

Well Trump and his AG giving police more free reign..

Trump policies will directly affectingly her... Any police Reform is out the window all I’m saying is she should speak up.. talkin about how can Obama sleep at night as if Obama is the cause of her son getting killed..

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
Meh, I wonder how she sleeps at night knowing that she eats and lives pretty well these days off her dead son.

Where was her mind when she let him out to play in the streets with a BB gun that looks exactly like a real gun? What ... she don't watch the news (even locally) to know that people get shot for the same or less/ that people rob you with the same or less? She knows the type of neighborhood she lives in and the kind of crime that goes on there, she is suspect in the way she parented her son. Her comment would be laughable if it weren't pathetic, and if it were coming out the mouth of a White person who's child got shot in the same way all of you supporting this shit would be screaming racism. FOH
Whoa whoa whoa
Stick to that gay ass shtick you doing breh
Don't ever victim shame again in your confused life

BigDaddyBuk

still not dizzy.
Platinum Member
A bunch of bullshit be it from their lips or from USA today....

But if you want to believe the piss running down your back is rain it's alright with me
Okay you asked...i gave you the answers to your questions straight from the attorney general.

And your ass called them bullshit answers and then ad hominimed an honest source.

You don't want to be right, you want to be unreasonable.

You can be that, just be honest about it.

ballscout1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Okay you asked...i gave you the answers to your questions straight from the attorney general.

And your ass called them bullshit answers and then ad hominimed an honest source.

You don't want to be right, you want to be unreasonable.

You can be that, just be honest about it.

You gave me a mofokr who couldn't or wouldn't make one case in 7 1/2 years..

The same mofokr who couldn't make a case against the bankers who did more to damage black wealth but now sits in their corporate offices making 7 figures..

I'm sorry but he doesn't have much credibilty in my eyes..

Might have been mighty black of him had he went to work for a firm that focuses on civil justice...

Lastly I love how everything that comes out of that administration when it relates to black folks us an excuse why something wasn't done..

And Marcus Garvey and jack Johnson never got their pardons but the transexual traitor got their action

BigDaddyBuk

still not dizzy.
Platinum Member
You gave me a mofokr who couldn't or wouldn't make one case in 7 1/2 years..

The same mofokr who couldn't make a case against the bankers who did more to damage black wealth but now sits in their corporate offices making 7 figures..

I'm sorry but he doesn't have much credibilty in my eyes..

Might have been mighty black of him had he went to work for a firm that focuses on civil justice...

Lastly I love how everything that comes out of that administration when it relates to black folks us an excuse why something wasn't done..

And Marcus Garvey and jack Johnson never got their pardons but the transexual traitor got their action
I'm not arguing right or wrong. I'm not arguing morality.

I'm arguing law and precedent as it stands right now.

Why don't you work to change the laws?

water

Transparent, tasteless, odorless
OG Investor
Stupidity offends me. And yours is on full display as you attempt to draw an analogous relationship between the relevancy of her alleged criminal record and her feelings of dismay directed at state actors who she feels have failed her. You sound like a got dam moron.... and soulless devil to boot.

Well you brought it up. So you post it. Then explain why its relevant to a mother expressing all the emotions that accompany being forced to watch her childs murder play out on tv and sit helplessly as the murdering piece of shit gets a paid vacation.. Why havent you mentioned his criminal history yet or his abysmal work history complete with reprimands and terminations and questions of competency?

wow that dude has been reckless for years on here

:smh::smh::smh:

ballscout1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
LGBT community includes Black people....

So when he sends aid to Israel he is doing it for black people because there are black people living in israel...

Them making oxy addiction a health issue instead of a crime isn't cause it's a white people issue cause there are black people abusing opiods. ..

This mofokr implied what Obama did for homosexual community was to help black folks cause it's some gay black people.

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

Entrepronegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Barack don't give a damn about what happen to Tamir, just like he didn't give a damn about the Trayvon Martin case either.

Watcher

Rising Star
Platinum Member
So when he sends aid to Israel he is doing it for black people because there are black people living in israel...

Them making oxy addiction a health issue instead of a crime isn't cause it's a white people issue cause there are black people abusing opiods. ..

This mofokr implied what Obama did for homosexual community was to help black folks cause it's some gay black people.

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:
This thread is a year and half old and your still blaming & talking about Obama. Who gives a shit now

Another 3 years the republicans and Trump will have anything touched by Obama scrubbed out of existence. You will be happy.

ballscout1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This thread is a year and half old and your still blaming & talking about Obama. Who gives a shit now

Another 3 years the republicans and Trump will have anything touched by Obama scrubbed out of existence. You will be happy.

:crymeariver::crymeariver::crymeariver:

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Obama finessed all u niggas

I can't wait for the next magic negro president y'all gonna go crazy over.

Name might be like Graylen Meyers

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Stupidity offends me. And yours is on full display as you attempt to draw an analogous relationship between the relevancy of her alleged criminal record and her feelings of dismay directed at state actors who she feels have failed her. You sound like a got dam moron.... and soulless devil to boot.

Well you brought it up. So you post it. Then explain why its relevant to a mother expressing all the emotions that accompany being forced to watch her childs murder play out on tv and sit helplessly as the murdering piece of shit gets a paid vacation.. Why havent you mentioned his criminal history yet or his abysmal work history complete with reprimands and terminations and questions of competency?
I have to cut off that cacs air supply

HNIC should demand validation

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
And what would that executive order even be? Murder is already illegal. How is the Presidwnt supposed to force local juries to rule against cops? Or force local DAs to bring charges?
It's called Applying Pressure

I see u always had a TOy in yo happy meal box