Say Mr. Build a wall Trump u got some explaining to do buddy!!!

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
This photo of Trump and his daughter is the most awkward thing you'll see today
DonaldTrump2.jpg

By Heather Dockray2016-02-02 08:55:10 +1100

Donald Trump has always had a proudly creepy relationship with his daughter, Ivanka.

A photo, initially taken in 1996 but which recently made rounds on the Internet, shows the presidential hopeful with his daughter, Ivanka, sitting on his lap. In the lower righthand corner, two parrot statues are spitting water from their beaks and appear to be... well, doing more than just spitting out water.

The composition itself wouldn't be so strange were it not for the fact that Ivanka was 15 at the time of the photograph. Also she is wearing a mini-skirt. And she is cradling his Donald Trump face.

Just look for yourself.

The photo was taken at Trump's Mar-a-Lagoestate in 1996. Nine years later, Trump was asked at an interview how he'd feel if his daughter appeared in Playboy. Trump, being Trump, held nothing back:

"It would be really disappointing — not really — but it would depend on what’s inside the magazine," Trump said. "I don’t think Ivanka would do that, although she does have a very nice figure. I’ve said if Ivanka weren’t my daughter, perhaps I’d be dating her."

Just this year, Trump told Rolling Stone, "Yeah, [Ivanka’s] really something and what a beauty, that one. If I weren’t happily married, and ya know, her father…"

Donald Trump — here to make America creepy again.

8/11Streetz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
wait he said he would fuck his own daughter...............great just fucking treating.......

DaAssWatcher

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The great thing about trump losing is when his presidential campaign is over he has to deal with a bunch of pissed of people in this country and around the world where he has property that won't be giving him anymore business.

JamesATL

Lurker
BGOL Investor
1243123884060+copy.jpg

who wouldnt smash her? (now)

but that shit when she was a kid , is awful pedo and sick.

Last edited:
K

kwazdog

This sister I recently was seeing told me that "A man like her brother would be the perfect guy for her" (Or something to that effect). Is that creepy or is it just me? :puke::scared:

NER0

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This sister I recently was seeing told me that "A man like her brother would be the perfect guy for her" (Or something to that effect). Is that creepy or is it just me? :puke::scared:
If she was talking about his looks... That's creepy
But if she meant as far as the type of guy he is... That's not quite as creepy

K

kwazdog

If she was talking about his looks... That's creepy
But if she meant as far as the type of guy he is... That's not quite as creepy

Ok.:cool: I think she was talking about his personality etc, thats what I was hoping.

illdog

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Just give em a lil time and he'll say something that will start to freak out even his inbred base...

TSfLX.gif

pmkr64

Support BGOL
Registered
you have to respect trump, dude is balls out, he said years ago, the gop woudnt know what hit them...

Lattimore

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Someone posted a Gif of Donald ogling and touching his daughter before she introduced him at some event... does anyone have that? If so inbox me.

ORIGINAL NATION

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Blacks have no idea how life really was in THE GARDEN OF EDEN. These minds created by whites to live totally different than the beginning. A gay person will say gay sex is sick because circumstances have made that person other than themselves. We are addicted to processed food because circumstances made it that way. Certain things go in our system to control us while an artificial world programs us.
From seeing this stuff he must be part of the wicked 10 percent that are sworn to secrecy and are the blood suckers of the poor.

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
Blacks have no idea how life really was in THE GARDEN OF EDEN. These minds created by whites to live totally different than the beginning. A gay person will say gay sex is sick because circumstances have made that person other than themselves. We are addicted to processed food because circumstances made it that way. Certain things go in our system to control us while an artificial world programs us.
From seeing this stuff he must be part of the wicked 10 percent that are sworn to secrecy and are the blood suckers of the poor.
Holy fuck you are a nutbird