MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator
getPart

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator
17015746_583096721895021_5354294057078192428_o.jpg

Howard Wilson Not really a fair fight. President Obama has a keen well educated mind. The Twitter-in-Chief was rejected by the wizard when he asked for a brain.
Like · Reply · 273 · March 6 at 9:07pm
31 Replies

Terry Castro
Never will we ever have a president like OBAMA. He took this nation out of bankruptcy. Saved many homeowners. Made bank paid for their abusement. Insured everyone's right for health cAre. Republican never wanted to help with the health care, and now t...See More
· Reply · 74 · March 6 at 10:39pm
15 Replies

Barry Woodworth
That would be deliciously epic. Sadly, tRump's attorney/hatchet man Mike Cohen would be the featured player, though what I wouldn't give to be a fly on the wall for tRump's deposition if it got that far. Cohen,s father in law just mysteriously passed away. You see the man is/was an Ukrainian Oligarch, and may have been directly involved in the "Russian Affair".
Like · Reply · 42 · March 6 at 8:57pm
1 Reply

Donna J Kinwothy
And taught constitutional law at Harvard. Obama has more education in a single strand of hair than tRump has in his entire brain.
Like · Reply · 64 · March 6 at 9:11pm
4 Replies

Mike Schmauch
As dumb as fat Donny is, he should never go up against Obama. He will be crushed.
Like · Reply · 36 · March 6 at 8:38pm
3 Replies

Gayle Livingston Desserud
Of course, all the tweets from the weekend won't have any effect on how people feel about the libel crap being flung at Obama. A Legal battle between these two will be like catching fish in a barrel, and Trump will suppose that Obama is in the barrel. WRONG
Like · Reply · 6 · March 6 at 9:42pm

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator
Here’s what happens when you wear a #MAGA hat in NYC
By Dean Balsamini
170308_trump_hat_forsunday_16.jpg

March 18, 2017 | 7:00pm

Modal Trigger upload_2017-3-20_1-51-33.gif
New York Post reporter Dean Balsamini. John Curtis Rice
SEE ALSO
upload_2017-3-20_1-51-33.gif

I made $150 just by wearing a Trump hat

In the left-leaning Big Apple, it’s a fashion faux pas more fatal than walking around in sandals with socks, or strapping a fanny pack around your waist: wearing a “Make America Great Again” hat.

To see for myself, I sported the fire-engine red baseball cap worn by Donald Trump on the campaign trail in liberal gin joints and shops across Manhattan and Brooklyn.

I may as well have been wearing a Red Sox hat at Yankee Stadium.

The mere sight of my cap nearly caused a riot at the historic Stonewall Inn on Christopher Street — site of the 1969 riots that launched the gay rights movement.

“You come into a gay bar — THIS gay bar — with THAT hat!” one woman lectured as a large crowd gathered.

At Soho’s sceney La Esquina, where celebs like Julia Roberts nosh on $26 enchiladas, servers nearly lost their lunch when I showed up.

in-art-countdown-icon-128x128x3s.gif

–– ADVERTISEMENT ––
in-art-soundanimation-icon-41x48.gif

Modal Trigger
0308trumphat11che.jpg

Balsamini speaks with a server at Sylvia’s in Harlem.Angel Chevrestt
Modal Trigger
170308_trump_hat_forsunday_110.jpg

Inside the Stonewall Inn, the site of the 1969 riots that launched the gay rights movement.Angel Chevrestt
Modal Trigger
0308trumphat17che.jpg

Angel Chevrestt
“Oh my God, do you see that? Is he serious? Is he kidding me?” one waiter gasped.

My companion and I were quickly shunted to an out of sight table near a back wall.

At Sylvia’s soul-food restaurant in Harlem, my server, Patrick Bros, admitted after my meal that he was taken aback by the hat, but figured, “whatever.”

Nearby, folks were less diplomatic.

“Don’t talk to him!” a man instructed a street vendor as I browsed along 125th street near the Apollo Theater.

Hipsters and trustafarians along Bedford Avenue in Williamsburg either did a double take, shot me a death stare or a snarky remark.

“Take off that stupid f—ing hat!” one skinny-jeans-wearer sneered.

At high-end chapeau peddler Goorin Bros., I overheard a salesman tell his colleague, “I’m losing my sh–!” as I walked in. When I asked him to hold my hat while I admired a fedora, he grimaced.

“I’m surprised nobody’s knocked that hat off your head!” a mother of two scolded me as we crossed paths along Central Park West and 63rd Street. “Make America Great Again — right!”

On the sidewalk near Lincoln Center, I spotted comedian Chris Rock and asked him to join me in a selfie. He raised his palm, and kept on walking.