playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
FUCK - they just developed a cure for sickle cell too! fuck

r.i.p.

I cannot believe this.

damn damn damn...

I was JUST talking about him.

My brand new baby girl was recently diagnosed with sickle cell disease...been tough.

but I've been getting a lot support especially with others on the board going through the same thing.

gonna make a dedicated thread. with info advice and help.

Condolences to his family and friends.

kes1111

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
VKJ0620_01.jpg

Prodigy of Mobb Deep has died at age 42. A publicist for the group confirmed to XXL that he was found unconscious this morning.

He apparently had some sort of health crisis two days ago, and hip-hop as a whole has known P struggled with sickle cell disease for most of his life.

For his entire career, Prodigy was a master wordsmith, handling the lyrical heft for Mobb Deep while Havoc paved the way as one of New York’s premier producers.

The site reports that Prodigy, whose real name is Albert Johnson, was in Las Vegas over the weekend. He was performing as part of the “Art of Rap” tour with other big names like Ghostface Killah, Onyx, KRS-One, and Ice-T. Prodigy took the stage on Saturday night and appeared to be fine.

Over the past few years, Prodigy has battled various health issues.

Read More: Prodigy Dies at 42 - XXL | http://www.xxlmag.com/news/2017/06/prodigy-dies-at-42/?trackback=tsmclip

Last edited: