Post a pic of what you deem to be the ideal WIFEY. Real or Fictional.

Powerless_Controlfreak

Potential Star
Registered
claire.png

Claire Huxtable - Beautiful, sexy, intelligent (atty), and had the respect of her entire household. I honestly can't find one single flaw with her. Not sure if she's realistic, but damn it she was perfect!

And yes, she could do this too...

7766e14f0339bbcbeaec2f59bb233e64.jpg

Varis

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Claire , never needed a weave,nails done, don't know what type of car she drove or what type of designer hand bag she carried all her kids were by her husband

Lucky7s

Negritude...do you have it muthafucka?
Registered
The lead singer for the Village People divorced her, Roy Ayers left her, and Ahmad Rashad abandoned her ass for a reason. Jus' sayin'. :dunno: As for the fictional Mrs. Huxtable, you may be right.

Phylicia is mean as a snake in real life... :smh:

Claire , never needed a weave,nails done, don't know what type of car she drove or what type of designer hand bag she carried all her kids were by her husband

As light as Lisa Bonet and Sabrina LaBouf were, :cmonson:

:lol:
Whitney Houston was offered the role of Sandra (Sabrina) first...she turned it down and became:
Whitney_Houston_GreatestLove.jpg
:yes:

not for nothing, but this can actually happen, i am dark and my brother is light skin, same mom and dad.
my mom is brown skin and her sister is light skin.
my moms aunt is light skin and well you know how this is going.

Yeah, and Cliff's Dad was the light skinned man...nobody in black america with any damned sense questioned how they could have 3 brown kids and 2 light kids.

Pack Rat

Imperturbable
BGOL Investor
:itsawrap: game over:cool:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/WbRz3MHM6rw?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Lexx Diamond

Art Lover ❤️ Sex Addict®™
Staff member