Political Satire

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator
getPart

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator

Edwin Morey The circus begins a four year run on Jan. 20 with Trumpty Dumpty as the ring master and head clown. Get your popcorn, cotton candy and program because the funds going to start. The will be more ups and downs than a roller coaster ride and more clowns than all the circuses combined.
Like · Reply · 5 · 11 mins
1 Reply

Darren Corey Feldman Hentall
It's a sad fact that America has become a joke to the rest of the world because of trump the none popular vote president that is in charge of one of the greatest country's in the world. No matter what he does serious or more often running his mouth the wrong way he is going to get slaughtered by the world.
Like · Reply · 2 · 8 mins

Anita Schoenfeld
I can't even follow his comments, he's so ADD that he can't finish a sentence. What does his Exec Assist have to do with anything? RONA?? I can' imagine for years of these speeches about how smart he is.
Like · Reply · 6 · 15 mins

Sergio Gembe
This is the idiot you trump voters wanted!! Well there he is a fucking clown!
Like · Reply · 11 · 18 mins

Melvin Miller
About time somebody said something about those hand and arm motions,i thought I was the only one that thought it was kinda funny to watch!
Like · Reply · 8 · 2 mins · Edited
1 Reply

Grace Ludowese
Let's see what kind of change he will really make. Oh yeah, maybe making his bed once and complain about it like he does for everything.
Like · Reply · 5 · 17 mins · Edited
3 Replies · 1 min

Irene Shaw
I am laughing so hard between Alec Baldwin on SNL and these funny memes... We all needed a good laugh to keep from crying about a future with what the government is about to inflict on us.
Like · Reply · 30 · 24 mins
1 Reply

John Cibulskis
Lol anyways! who comes up with shit ! I liked the Hillary jokes also .But Trump keeps on !! He's like my best president ever ! Laughter is the best medicine, it keeps me ticking ,im old now life is good , i don't worry about Trump ,just have to wait and see what happens in tomorrow's episode ! Lol
Like · Reply · 2 mins

Rocio Garcia
Cheeto face tells you. Taking advantage of the USA is not a bad Idea. Everything he accuses of other people doing, is because he's the one doing it. White House will be the New Trash House. Sad!
Like · Reply · 2 · 9 mins

Jack Byers
Just think you get to lessen to that accordion for the next 4 years but then you run Hillary out again and loss your ass again
Like · Reply · 21 mins
7 Replies · 8 mins

Kate Arbogast
Omg! As someone who took private accordion lessons for 5 years, this is hilarious!
1f602.png

Like · Reply · 6 · 20 mins
1 Reply

Bruce Michaelis
I wondered what was up with the strange hand movements. Now I know.

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator
#Live From The White House

Olymp.us · Like · Reply · 27 · 6 hrs

John C. Garcia
· Like · Reply · 409 · Yesterday at 5:52pm
2 Replies · 7 hrs

Paul W. Alfeld Flick
· Like · Reply · 256 · Yesterday at 6:25pm · Edited
3 Replies · 19 mins

Naheed Brown
· Like · Reply · 258 · 22 hrs

Barbi Harris
· Like · Reply · 237 · Yesterday at 10:22pm

Kim Evraerts
· Like · Reply · 583 · Yesterday at 5:53pm

Jill Ochoa
· Like · Reply · 271 · Yesterday at 8:46pm
2 Replies · 4 hrs

Rosie Arrazolo
· #FDT
#notmypresident
Cheetos wrecking ball... classic.
Like · Reply · 165 · Yesterday at 5:49pm

Lindsay McDonald Johnson
· Like · Reply · 430 · Yesterday at 6:01pm

Angela Counts
· Like · Reply · 111 · Yesterday at 7:55pm

Rhonda Leach · Like · Reply · 60 · Yesterday at 8:35pm

Teresa Belczynski
· 0:53 25 th amendment. Draft a letter now, woefully unfit for presidency! Get rid of this clown before we stumble into a war with Iran, Mexico and Australia
Like · Reply · 72 · 23 hrs
4 Replies · 5 hrs

Sharon Stanley
· Like · Reply · 84 · Yesterday at 9:11pm

Anna Liza Bella
· Like · Reply · 50 · Yesterday at 5:53pm
1 Reply

Jenna Karvunidis
· 1:49 I can't stop staring. It's so creepy and gross. The shoes! OMG. I will do nothing the rest of the day now, thank you.