Play my Black Solitaire game (Yep. It's a new game alert, mfs. LOL. Support or Hate)

KoGz

Join the UKNO beta!
BGOL Investor
it's nice

i have to ask though

why does it need access to make calls, take photos, etc....

That's because it can use your data plan to send information to social media and other apps. They really need to find a better way to explain that to users. But good question.

KoGz

Join the UKNO beta!
BGOL Investor
if i wanted you to build an app for my store, how much, how long would it take, and how much do you need up front.
DM me this and I will answer specifically for your needs, but I have more questions to ask you. In general if you want a solid app that works on more than one platform you need to have 10K handy. It could take less or more depending on your needs, but you need to have access to it.

Lick

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
On an android OS it freezes and shut down. Let me know when you have up dates.

Dannyblueyes

Aka Illegal Danny
BGOL Investor
I think I've played Spider Solitaire more than any other video game on the planet. That said, I tried the black solitaire game and I like it. It will stay on my phone until I'm ready to buy a new one

BronxBomber

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
A new version of spades in coming. Apple doesn't have instant updating like Google does. so you have to wait each time you submit.

Got you! Good stuff fam, keep pushing! When its official gonna send to my people etc. Is there gonna be a matchmaking feature?

KoGz

Join the UKNO beta!
BGOL Investor
You talking big money now. Lol.

The next upgrade to multiplayer will have an invite system where u can send request for people to join your game.

KoGz

Join the UKNO beta!
BGOL Investor
How did you go about getting your app developed and out to the public?
That's a big question. Two part answer

1. My ex-patner owned a mobile game development studio pre-iPhone. So I peeped the game from what he was doing. After going thru the process of making Kandi Koated Spades I learned how to find and work with developers. I lead all the gameplay and UX design. So that's how it was develop.

2. Now getting it out to the public was a combination of things. The gaming what it is plus. Me doing traditional and nontradition online marketing. Email blast, Facebook, BGOL, press release and good ole word of mouth.

Hope that helped you. If you need an app made and got a budget. Holla.

KoGz

Join the UKNO beta!
BGOL Investor
For a solid app start at $5k anyone tell you less is a red flag. If someone that makes apps tells u less that means they can do it on their own time. Or you are gonna have an issue down the line and have to spend more money.

For a game it's $10k and I'm talking about a very simple solid game. And this may be only one platform.

You work with a seasoned person to make those rates really flip in my opinion.

The more features and polished UX the more the cost gonna go up.

Hope that helps.

DWIGHT

Potential Star
BGOL Investor
Thank you for the input....I want to do the next angry birds game...something like SONIC! Funds will have to wait for now. As we speak I am working on getting my character well-known first.

KoGz

Join the UKNO beta!
BGOL Investor
Thank you for the input....I want to do the next angry birds game...something like SONIC! Funds will have to wait for now. As we speak I am working on getting my character well-known first.
Dope! You know Rovio made like 40+ games before they came up with Angry Birds. If you plan is to make a brand out of a character, I suggest to map out the path for it, but don't get to detailed. Then you have to have that killer app that folks will get to use the character in. just think of all the famous iconic ones you know. Mario started out as a plumber fighting Donkey Kong. Then somehow he got all the way to a magical land fighting a dragon type turtle beast. See where i'm going with this?

DWIGHT

Potential Star
BGOL Investor
Dope! You know Rovio made like 40+ games before they came up with Angry Birds. If you plan is to make a brand out of a character, I suggest to map out the path for it, but don't get to detailed. Then you have to have that killer app that folks will get to use the character in. just think of all the famous iconic ones you know. Mario started out as a plumber fighting Donkey Kong. Then somehow he got all the way to a magical land fighting a dragon type turtle beast. See where i'm going with this?
yes..already ahead of you! Got two game app ideas planned, four book ideas and relaunching a webcomic. Jan 1 2018 website relaunch...will keep you posted.

CybaCipha

Rising Star
Platinum Member
That's great!
Yo @KoGz I downloaded and played Solitaire. Very addictive. I liked it. I have one suggestion... please teset the undo button.
When I undo a number of times the graphics go nuts. Sometimes there is a phantom card. Not sure how many is the minimum to replicate it.

KoGz

Join the UKNO beta!
BGOL Investor
Yo @KoGz I downloaded and played Solitaire. Very addictive. I liked it. I have one suggestion... please teset the undo button.
When I undo a number of times the graphics go nuts. Sometimes there is a phantom card. Not sure how many is the minimum to replicate it.
Thanks for letting me know. Will look into this.

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor
I choose to support you via hate...step your shit up and do better

na just kidding...I remember the spades joint...downloading this now :lol::cool: