Play my Black Solitaire game (Yep. It's a new game alert, mfs. LOL. Support or Hate)

KoGz

Join the UKNO beta!
BGOL Investor
5185659ff5713d7f3f.jpg

Last year I dropped Black Spades, and now I'm back with some new flavor to the old classic!

I made a solitaire game for those that still play it, and for those that still need to play it. It has all the regular normal stuff you would expect, but I put a new lil twist in it. Let me know what you think. I need that classic BGOL feedback. It's on Android and iOS - http://blacksolitairegame.com

Key Features:

- FREE.99! You don't have to pay. We got you. It's FREE!
- Tap to Play and Drag to Play
- Instantly share your times, moves and points via your favorite social media platform, email or text message.
- Key Game Play options to turn on and off - Timers, Scoring, Hints and more.
- Localized in 10 languages
- The Black Solitaire News Ticker to keep you aware of current events
- Push Notifications (Make sure you accept!) to get important game updates

bsol-phones.png

praetor

Rising Star
OG Investor
I'll download the new game and play it sometime this week.

I took a look at the info, it said:

Trump Card Ranking
Joker (HI)
Joker (LO)
Deuce of Spades
Deuce of Diamonds
Ace of Spade

Can this be modified by the user? The way I always played had the two of diamonds right below the little joker and was counted as a spade for reneging purposes.

Last edited:

TimRock

Don't let me be misunderstood
BGOL Investor

Trump Card Ranking
Joker (HI)
Joker (LO)
Deuce of Spades
Deuce of Diamonds
Ace of Spade

Can this be modified by the user? The way I always played had the two of diamonds right below the little joker and was counted as a spade for reneging purposes.
Had this discussion a long time ago. Same way I play

KoGz

Join the UKNO beta!
BGOL Investor

Trump Card Ranking
Joker (HI)
Joker (LO)
Deuce of Spades
Deuce of Diamonds
Ace of Spade

You are talking about Black Spades now, I'm assuming. You must be from GA? But yes, in the game's Options you can flip the Deuces.

praetor

Rising Star
OG Investor
Yeah, I was talking about Black Spades. I scrolled through the thread too fast, I thought this was a major update to Black Spades. I'll download Black Solitaire as well.

I'm from Florida, so it's possible that the two of diamonds being higher could be a southern thing.

KoGz

Join the UKNO beta!
BGOL Investor
Yeah, I was talking about Black Spades. I scrolled through the thread too fast, I thought this was a major update to Black Spades. I'll download Black Solitaire as well.

I'm from Florida, so it's possible that the two of diamonds being higher could be a southern thing.

Looks like it's a GA and FLA thing so far.

Mo-Better

The R&B Master
OG Investor

What it is is people are always changing the rules to suit their taste. I can't play with my own people, too many wild cards. With them the ace ends up as the 4th highest trump. Joker, joker, duce, ace.

BronxBomber

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yep I still play the Spades here and there. Im waiting on that multiplayer. It will be worth the buy.

Props my brother, congrats and salute.

cincitystudios

Chopping it up
Registered
Man I stopped playing the black spades because I got tired of the dumb ass AI. Yo @KoGz do you have plans on the multiplayer anytime soon or are you thru with the spades an focusing on the solitaire now?

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
*Hangs head in shame* I don't know how to play solitaire or bid whist. I love your spades game. I haven't played it in a while, but I haven't been playing any games.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
*Hangs head in shame* I don't know how to play solitaire or bid whist. I love your spades game. I haven't played it in a while, but I haven't been playing any games.

:eek::eek::eek::eek:

it is imperative that this MUST be rectified POST HASTE

praetor

Rising Star
OG Investor
This was a good game. Just two things:

1. The music should be OFF by default. Yes you can turn it off, but you have to wait for the game to completely load first. That's a good 5 to 10 seconds. If someone is trying to play this while at work, that might get them more attention than they would want.

2. I wish there was a spider Solitaire option within this game. A lot of Solitaire games offer this option, and 4 suit spider Solitaire is much more challenging/rewarding than regular Solitaire.

Overall this was well done.

KoGz

Join the UKNO beta!
BGOL Investor
Man I stopped playing the black spades because I got tired of the dumb ass AI. Yo @KoGz do you have plans on the multiplayer anytime soon or are you thru with the spades an focusing on the solitaire now?
THRU WITH SPADES... Hell nah! Black Spades is the flagship game in the stable. An yes I'm about to release multiplayer. I keep finding issues.

KoGz

Join the UKNO beta!
BGOL Investor
This was a good game. Just two things:

1. The music should be OFF by default. Yes you can turn it off, but you have to wait for the game to completely load first. That's a good 5 to 10 seconds. If someone is trying to play this while at work, that might get them more attention than they would want.

2. I wish there was a spider Solitaire option within this game. A lot of Solitaire games offer this option, and 4 suit spider Solitaire is much more challenging/rewarding than regular Solitaire.

Overall this was well done.

That's some good feedback. I need to check that audio thing out. What should happen is that once you cut if off, it should keep it set to off no matter what. Have you played this game on 3 card draw?

praetor

Rising Star
OG Investor
That's some good feedback. I need to check that audio thing out. What should happen is that once you cut if off, it should keep it set to off no matter what. Have you played this game on 3 card draw?

The audio does stay off once it is disabled, however if someone is playing the game for the very first time, the audio will be on and they'll have to wait a few seconds to disable it.

The 3 card draw was definitely harder than the single card. I don't if it's possible to let the player know that they've lost the game (meaning there's no moves they can make that'll lead them to victory). I like the auto finish when it's clear that the player is going to win.

KoGz

Join the UKNO beta!
BGOL Investor
The audio does stay off once it is disabled, however if someone is playing the game for the very first time, the audio will be on and they'll have to wait a few seconds to disable it.

The 3 card draw was definitely harder than the single card. I don't if it's possible to let the player know that they've lost the game (meaning there's no moves they can make that'll lead them to victory). I like the auto finish when it's clear that the player is going to win.

Well, Solitaire don't really end unless you playing Vegas mode. Other than that you can always undo until you figure it out. That's why I didn't put a game over in it. That was my thinking. And you can always restart and replay without losing your score. That is where my version is different.

Mo-Better

The R&B Master
OG Investor

:eek2: Is it something you just don't like about the games? I'm not a big Spades fan but I've always loved Bid Whist. I can also understand solitaire that's a game you play when you have absolutely nothing else you want to do.

Mo-Better

The R&B Master
OG Investor

:eek2: Is it something you just don't like about the games? I can understand solitaire that's a game you play when you have absolutely nothing else you want to do. Now I'm not a big Spades fan but I've always loved Bid Whist.

Try Bid Whist by Unity you play real players online its very competitive. Its a good way to develop your game. S/b on both Android and Iphone.

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
:eek2: Is it something you just don't like about the games? I'm not a big Spades fan but I've always loved Bid Whist. I can also understand solitaire that's a game you play when you have absolutely nothing else you want to do.

I just never learned and haven't tried to teach myself.

Lick

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
5185659ff5713d7f3f.jpg

Last year I dropped Black Spades, and now I'm back with some new flavor to the old classic!

I made a solitaire game for those that still play it, and for those that still need to play it. It has all the regular normal stuff you would expect, but I put a new lil twist in it. Let me know what you think. I need that classic BGOL feedback. It's on Android and iOS - http://blacksolitairegame.com

Key Features:

- FREE.99! You don't have to pay. We got you. It's FREE!
- Tap to Play and Drag to Play
- Instantly share your times, moves and points via your favorite social media platform, email or text message.
- Key Game Play options to turn on and off - Timers, Scoring, Hints and more.
- Localized in 10 languages
- The Black Solitaire News Ticker to keep you aware of current events
- Push Notifications (Make sure you accept!) to get important game updates

bsol-phones.png
Let me know when you have this for windows. Stay up Bryh!!!

Adam Knows

YouTube: Adam Knows
Platinum Member
it's nice

i have to ask though

why does it need access to make calls, take photos, etc....

Adam Knows

YouTube: Adam Knows
Platinum Member
if i wanted you to build an app for my store, how much, how long would it take, and how much do you need up front.