Pieces of Shit

QueEx

Rising Star
Super Moderator
image.jpeg

Donald Trump’s most vocal African-American surrogate, South Carolina pastor Mark Burns, has admitted that he exaggerated his college and military-service records — but accused the media of attacking him because he’s “a black man” supporting the mogul for president.

desideratum

Potential Star
Registered
Well he is correct, anytime a black walks off the plantation and thinks for himself he is called names by the race baiters. It is the race baiters worst nightmare when blacks no longer breast feed off the nip of the democrats and government dependency. Please...if you respond do so without hate.

QueEx

Rising Star
Super Moderator

Should Black People Meet With Donald Trump?

From Kanye West to Jim Brown, it seems as though Donald
Trump has a couple of black supporters out there. But at what cost?

629505466.jpg

NFL legends Jim Brown and Ray Lewis, as well as the Rev. Darrell Scott, senior pastor of the
New Spirit Revival Center in Cleveland Heights, Ohio, speak to the media after meetings with
President-elect Donald Trump at Trump Tower in New York City on Dec. 13, 2016. TIMOTHY
A. CLARY/AFP/Getty Images

• If President-elect Donald J. Trump contacted you for a meeting, would you take it?
  • Is any and every black person who acquiesces to meeting with Trump a sellout?
  • Would you be a coon, would I be an Uncle Tom, for giving Trump my time?

These questions have been floating around since a few of “the blacks” have had coffee chats at the Trump Tower. Last week, Kanye West, Ray Lewis and Jim Brown—that’s a rapper and two former NFL players—spoke with the Cheeto Manchurian Candidate about “urban neighborhoods.”

Swift criticism followed the meetings, and it was especially aimed at Mr. West, who the week prior had checked himself out of a hospital after reportedly having a mental breakdown. With Lewis and Brown, the criticism has been a bit softer, with black people considering whether they would take the opportunity to speak with Trump.

Many of the conversations I’ve peeked into have people agreeing that they would take the opportunity because if any president calls, you must be important. Others claimed that it would be a mistake not to take the opportunity to tell Trump about himself, his slights against the black community and his impending harm to our long-fought-for civil rights. Then there were those who believe that you have to honor all presidents, respect all who hold the highest office in our nation.

But let’s be honest here; the only reason any black person who does not currently work in policy or politics would take up the offer to meet our future president in Minute Maid would be for nothing more than parading their hauteur as altruism.

Trump only moves in vaingloriousness; he refutes political precedent in favor of rallies where he boasts about convincing “the blacks” to apathetically not vote. He passes on foreign policy briefings but has time to take a quick meeting with a retired football player, because Ray Lewis has some crucial insight to offer on our livelihood that usurps keeping abreast of the foreign diplomacy of the current world power that Trump is set to lead in the next month?

Do we believe that Trump is actually listening, receiving or even paying attention in these meetings where the photo op is longer than the actual conversation?

Trump released his “New Deal” plan for the African-American community to MediaTakeOut, a site known for its false news, urban gossip and clickbait headlines. The belief that Trump reaches out to you validates your importance; similarly, his reaching out then elevates a witless gossip website to the ranks of a verified news source. Because Trump saw it as the news source for black Americans, MTO must be of importance.

The oafishness in believing that all presidents should be respected and honored, regardless of merit, negates the history of our ancestors who martyred themselves to hold our presidents’ feet to the fire in fighting for our right to the most basic of human rights.

There are circumstances in which a Trump meeting might elicit a more positive response. That politicians seek to vocally challenge him, whether in person or from the Senate or House floor, is necessary. Leadership of federal agencies, community organizers and policy advocates, whoever takes the opportunity, should not be able to walk out of the room assuaging the criticism of Trump—especially his backing of white nationalists—without us seeing them take explicit action, simply because they got face time with the president-elect.

For most laymen, a meeting with Trump would be a spectacle of self-promotion. Trump gets a picture, a few boastful tweets, and then you go on tour to explain what happened in your meeting. Your name is in the press, your image is splashed across media, you’re now on the news. If you are savvy enough, you can stretch that 15 seconds into something bigger. You would not be the first to build a career off self-importance.

Isn’t that how Trump ended up becoming president anyways?

Jouelzy is a YouTube vlogger and writer, celebrating the diversity of women of color through her #SmartBrownGirl movement. Follow her on Twitter.

SOURCE: http://www.theroot.com/articles/politics/2016/12/should-black-people-meet-with-donald-trump/

thoughtone

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
There are parasites in the Black community that deal drugs, disrespect women and reek gang havoc, yet hide behind the guise of victim. Just because you wear a suit are you above such behavior?

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator
A Cleveland Heights pastor, with ties to President Donald Trump, is being sued for back rent on a home in Solon that was allegedly paid for by his church.

Darrell Scott, Pastor at New Spirit Revival Center at 3130 Mayfield Road, is named in a lawsuit filed in Cuyahoga County Common Pleas Court.

When contacted by News 5 on Friday, Scott's former landlord Munna Argarwal said he wants Scott to pay $563,000 in unpaid rent and fees, or more than $1.7 million to buy the home outright.

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
The U.S. is also a piece of shit with rampant surveillance and corruption at all levels of the government. It is almost impossible to setup a company and protect trade secrets from this surveillance. You might find you shit being used by somebody else, with no compensation. There is also rampant stalking by deranged people that interferes with you life, making it hostile and dangerous.

These countries might have their issues, but the U.S. is not so great.

thoughtone

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
source: Raw Story

Ken-Blackwell-MSNBC-screencap-800x430.png

Republican Ken Blackwell on MSNBC

Appearing on MSNBC Saturday afternoon, former Ohio Secretary of State Ken Blackwell (R) attempted to deflect accusations of racism against President Donald Trump by bringing up a comment by former President Barack Obama.

Speaking with host Alex Witt, Blackwell described working in multiple administrations and stated that he doesn’t believe the president is a racist and that the media and the president’s detractors are making too much of his calling Haiti and African nations “sh*tholes.”

“Let’s go back to the fact that one, the language that was perhaps, allegedly inartful, that was unrefined, that was vulgar, but can we remember, I do remember when Barack Obama two years ago referred to Libya as a ‘ess-sheet,’ er, uh, ‘ess-show,'” Blackwell said.

“I would love to say we have time to go over Barack Obama,” Witt said, “but we don’t. I want to stay on Donald Trump right now because there’s a lot to talk about with this guy.”

“I know you want to isolate this, but I’ve watched, observed and served under several presidents,” said Blackwell, “and the reality is there are times when presidents use language in private settings that have different concepts and different impacts.”

Blackwell’s “whataboutism” regards a comment that Obama made regarding the U.K.’s Tory government and its mishandling of Libya.

“We actually executed this plan as well as I could have expected: We got a UN mandate, we built a coalition, it cost us $1 billion -– which, when it comes to military operations, is very cheap. We averted large-scale civilian casualties, we prevented what almost surely would have been a prolonged and bloody civil conflict. And despite all that, Libya is a mess,” said the former president.

But thanks to former U.K. Prime Minister David Cameron’s inattention to the matter, the Arab Republic has become a “sh*tshow,” Obama said.

This week, President Donald Trump reportedly called Haiti and the 54 countries of Africa “sh*thole” countries during an Oval Office discussion of immigration policy.

muckraker10021

Superstar *****
BGOL Investor

Black republiklans who are clinging rabidly to verified racist Trump’s sweaty, pissed on jock strap have the illiterate audacity to accuse the 98% percent of Black people not suffering from stockholm syndrome of being on “the plantation”.
At the heart of the Black republiklans psychosis is what they see every day when they wake up and look in the mirror; their Black selves—they hate what they see. They see and experience the same institutionalized racist white supremacy that the 98% percent of Black people not suffering from stockholm syndrome feel the impact from every day.
Slavery in America (1619 -1865).
Neo-Slavery-Convict leasing from (1846-1928).
Jim Crow laws (U.S. apartheid) from (1877-1965).
The GI Bill which hundreds of thousands of World War 2 veterans benefitted from, left out African American veterans; especially as it pertained to housing benefits—banks would not mortgage homes for Blacks even with the U.S. government GI subsidy.
U.S. federal government agencies since the beginning of America have practiced racism against Black citizens in their hiring practices; the FBI and other federal agencies have settled numerous discrimination lawsuits for not hiring Black people. {1} {2}
During the near catastrophic economic collapse that Wall Street engineered in 2007 -2008 we found out that the Banks were giving Black people with high credit scores (700 -850) shitty subprime mortgages 15% simply because they were Black. READ- Ghetto Loans for 'Mud People'
The auto companies Toyota, Nissan & others were doing the same as the Banks, if you were Black they had a special shitty high interest loan for you regardless of your credit score.

I could go on for about 4,000 words or more documenting AmeriKKKan pervasive systemic institutionalized racism against Black citizens. All of the facts documented above smack Black RepubliKlans right between the eyes just like the 98% of Black citizens they deride as being on a "plantation" The Black republiklan solution is to find a way to carve out an exception for themselves, they crave to become "honorary whites" like the 1% of Blacks who supported the brutally racist apartheid government in South Africa over Nelson Mandela and the ANC. It's the same mentality displayed by the Black republiklan Trump supporters. "Trump is not a racist" they say, "he's misunderstood". "He didn't mean shithole" the Black republiklans say. Trump said he wants people from Norway, not Haiti or Africa. What is the overwhelmingly dominant group in Norway? 98% white What Trump said could of come out of the mouth of Adolph Hitler. Yes the Black republiklans are pieces of shit.

Black_Anglo_Saxons.png
Black_Anglo_Saxons.png
Black_Anglo_Saxons.png
Black_Anglo_Saxons.png

Trump's AmeriKKKa is
Make America White Again

13743368_498974590310299_1987002840_n_2.jpg

RepubliKlan Speaker Paul Ryan with the June 2016 "Young Republicans"

Damn they all look like genetically cloned monoculture pod people - where is the diversity??

KKK_for_Trump.jpg

Big.jpg

torches.jpg

Last edited:

thoughtone

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
source: Daily News

Florida Republican's aide fired after pushing right-wing conspiracy that school shooting survivors are ‘actors’

students21n-2-web.jpg

Benjamin Kelly, an aide for Florida GOP Rep. Shawn Harrison, was fired Tuesday. (TWITTER)

An aide to a Florida state congressman was fired Tuesday after pushing a right-wing conspiracy theory that disparages survivors of last week's school shooting as "actors."

Benjamin Kelly, GOP Rep. Shawn Harrison's district secretary, prompted outrage aftertelling a Tampa Bay Times reporterthat two Parkland, Fla., students who had appeared in a TV interview were in fact "actors" who "travel to various crisis when they happen."

"Both kids in the picture are not students," Kelly wrote to the reporter in an email from his official account, linking to a widely-debunked conspiracy theory perpetuated by right-wing websites.

The students in question, Emma Gonzalez and David Hogg, survived a gruesome shooting at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School last Wednesday thatleft 17 people dead. The 19-year-old gunman, Nikolas Cruz, used to attend the school and wielded an AR-15 assault rifle as he senselessly gunned down his former classmates and teachers.

As Kelly's shocking email made the rounds on social media, Harrison issued a statement rebuking his staffer's comments as "insensitive and inappropriate." Less than an hour later, Kelly announced that he had been fired.

99309027.jpg

Kelly falsely claimed David Hogg, pictured, a senior at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School, is an "actor." (MARK WILSON/GETTY IMAGES)

"I made a mistake whereas I tried to inform a reporter of information relating to his story regarding a school shooting," Kellytweeted. "This was not my responsibility. I meant no disrespect to the students or parents of Parkland."

Kelly did not respond to a string of emailed questions from the Daily News about whether he really believes that Hogg and Gonzalez are actors. In a follow-up tweet, the disgraced district secretary quoted a Bible verse: "And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free."

"I am appalled at and strongly denounce his comments about the Parkland students," Harrison said. "I am again sorry for any pain this has caused the grieving families of this tragedy."

florida-shooting.jpg

Kelly falsely claimed student Emma Gonzalez, pictured, is an "actor." (JONATHAN DRAKE/REUTERS)

Kelly's shocking comments were based in part on an inflammatory conspiracy theory pushed by the pro-Trump Gateway Pundit site that claims Hogg has been "coached on anti-Trump lines" by his ex-FBI agent father.

Jacelyn Corin, a student at Stoneman Douglas, took to Twitter Tuesday night to inform Kelly that she and her friends are "KIDS — not actors."

harrison002-031105-jpg.jpg

Rep. Shawn Harrison called his former aide's comments "insensitive and inappropriate." (TOM WILLIAMS/CQ-ROLL CALL,INC.)

"We are KIDS that have grown up in Parkland all of our lives," Corintweeted. "We are KIDS who feared for our lives while someone shot up our school. We are KIDS working to prevent this from happening again. WE ARE KIDS."

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator
source: Daily News

Florida Republican's aide fired after pushing right-wing conspiracy that school shooting survivors are ‘actors’

students21n-2-web.jpg

Benjamin Kelly, an aide for Florida GOP Rep. Shawn Harrison, was fired Tuesday. (TWITTER)

An aide to a Florida state congressman was fired Tuesday after pushing a right-wing conspiracy theory that disparages survivors of last week's school shooting as "actors."

Benjamin Kelly, GOP Rep. Shawn Harrison's district secretary, prompted outrage aftertelling a Tampa Bay Times reporterthat two Parkland, Fla., students who had appeared in a TV interview were in fact "actors" who "travel to various crisis when they happen."

"Both kids in the picture are not students," Kelly wrote to the reporter in an email from his official account, linking to a widely-debunked conspiracy theory perpetuated by right-wing websites.

The students in question, Emma Gonzalez and David Hogg, survived a gruesome shooting at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School last Wednesday thatleft 17 people dead. The 19-year-old gunman, Nikolas Cruz, used to attend the school and wielded an AR-15 assault rifle as he senselessly gunned down his former classmates and teachers.

As Kelly's shocking email made the rounds on social media, Harrison issued a statement rebuking his staffer's comments as "insensitive and inappropriate." Less than an hour later, Kelly announced that he had been fired.

99309027.jpg

Kelly falsely claimed David Hogg, pictured, a senior at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School, is an "actor." (MARK WILSON/GETTY IMAGES)

"I made a mistake whereas I tried to inform a reporter of information relating to his story regarding a school shooting," Kellytweeted. "This was not my responsibility. I meant no disrespect to the students or parents of Parkland."

Kelly did not respond to a string of emailed questions from the Daily News about whether he really believes that Hogg and Gonzalez are actors. In a follow-up tweet, the disgraced district secretary quoted a Bible verse: "And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free."

"I am appalled at and strongly denounce his comments about the Parkland students," Harrison said. "I am again sorry for any pain this has caused the grieving families of this tragedy."

florida-shooting.jpg

Kelly falsely claimed student Emma Gonzalez, pictured, is an "actor." (JONATHAN DRAKE/REUTERS)

Kelly's shocking comments were based in part on an inflammatory conspiracy theory pushed by the pro-Trump Gateway Pundit site that claims Hogg has been "coached on anti-Trump lines" by his ex-FBI agent father.

Jacelyn Corin, a student at Stoneman Douglas, took to Twitter Tuesday night to inform Kelly that she and her friends are "KIDS — not actors."

harrison002-031105-jpg.jpg

Rep. Shawn Harrison called his former aide's comments "insensitive and inappropriate." (TOM WILLIAMS/CQ-ROLL CALL,INC.)

"We are KIDS that have grown up in Parkland all of our lives," Corintweeted. "We are KIDS who feared for our lives while someone shot up our school. We are KIDS working to prevent this from happening again. WE ARE KIDS."
:mike::dance::dance2::ipod:

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator
Somebody needs to give this woman a wake-up call . She's a huge Trump supporter and talks crap about Obama and Oprah playing the race card
1f641.png

QueEx

Rising Star
Super Moderator
Stacey Dash tells MSNBC's Ari Melber she can't judge 'every person in the Neo-Nazi party'

March 8, 2018

In her first television appearance since announcing she is running for Congress in California's 44th district, Clueless star and conservative commentator Stacey didn't reveal too much about her platform, beyond President Trump being good and hate being bad.

Speaking to MSNBC's Ari Melber Thursday evening, Dash, a Republican, said she would be a "catalyst for change," but wouldn't say how — when asked, for example, her thoughts on ObamaCare, she said it should be fully repealed and "there will be another solution," but she wouldn't say what it is. Pressed about Attorney General Jeff Sessions' harsh stance on so-called sanctuary cities in California, Dash said, "We have to respect law enforcement, we have to respect laws." "Go on," Melber urged, but Dash was done. "That's it," she said.

When it comes to gun control, "I support the Bill of Rights," she said, and Trump was "absolutely right" to say there was "blame on both sides" at the white nationalist rally in Charlottesville last year. "There were two extreme sides," she said. "Here's what it boiled down to: our right, they had a right to assemble, both sides had a right, but they were both extremes."

Hate is "not the answer for anything," she added, but don't think about asking her to condemn anyone. "I'm not here to judge," Dash said. "The only one who can judge is God. Do I know every person in the Neo-Nazi party, if they have a good heart or not? No, I don't. Do I know every member of a gang, if they have a good heart or not? No, I don't." Watch the interview in its awkward entirety below. Catherine Garcia

http://theweek.com/speedreads/75994...-melber-cant-judge-every-person-neonazi-party