Philando Castile was shot 4 times by police while reaching for his requsted ID and died.

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
On God man

Can we go to the UN?

Idk man this shit is so fucking hopeless

man this shit is fucking ridiculous!!!!!
man he's shot up. the officer fucking crying saying i told him to keep his hands up crying. he knows he fucked up.
the officer fucking fired him 4 times
for being legal
seeing a nigga like that just brings back too many painful memories man im distraught. this is just too much

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
There's several ways to deal with this situation of the cops and how to treat and deal with people of color but it has to start in who they hire,why they hire and how these offices are trained.Then you have to clean house when it comes to the unions,they have to go and new rules will have to be implemented.

That's the only way.

Skinnie Talls

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Pardon my ignorance, but at this point I think I'm alright with a few riots. I know it solves nothing but it may make the conversation progressive in bringing resolution.

I ain't no activist but I am sick and tired of being sick and tired.

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
damn this is beyond scary...you don't comply you get shot...you comply you get shot

someone will make up a reason for him getting shot. its going to be someone here too. they're going to say he should have did this or that and if he has a license to carry he still should have did this or that properly in order to not get fucking shot 4 times by a pussy ass police officer.

the train is never late.