OJ and White Supremacists

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered

Here you can see by linking the evil Jews that is conspiring against the white race with Civil Rights and forced integration. Why did they kill two Jewish organizers who represent a tiny percentage of people involved. After being surveiled by the Klan, they were intentionally targeted because of their religion. The government failed to identify this as motive showing possible complicity (Jean Seberg).

Two Jewish and a black guy involved in Civil Rights activism goes missing. I wonder who the suspects are?

Mississippi_KKK_Conspiracy_Murders_June_21_1964_Parties_To_The_Conspiracy.jpg

Answer:
The Klan and law enforcement.

In 1994, a Jewish guy with a white women involved in a high profile interracial relationship with a famous African-American. I wonder who the suspects are?

Stormfront
Unlike most White people, Jews as well as non-whites are fully aware of the fact that the only real political power is RACIAL POWER and they use that power to their full advantage. Jews push for minority rights in majority White countries to create a back door for themselves in order to advance their own Jewish Supremacy over other racial groups. By weakening the majority and strengthening minority rights, Jews create the conditions for the most organized minority group (Jews) to advance their interests and take charge. This thread will help to expose these facts.

White Genocide Conspiracy Theory
In his White Genocide Manifesto, white supremacist David Lane made the claim that the government policies of many western countries had the intent of destroying white European culture and making White people an "extinct species".[13] Lane, a founding member of the organization The Order, criticized race-mixing, abortion, homosexuality, the legal repercussions against those who "resist genocide" and also the "Zionist Occupation Government" that he said controls the U.S. and the other majority-white countries and encourages "white genocide". It is rooted in "doctrines of universalism both secular and religious" according to Lane, and it may have been a factor that led to the murder of anti-Nazi Jewish talk-show commentator Alan Berg in 1984. Prior to his murder, Berg regularly taunted racists on his show.[13

Today’s splintered Klan encompasses a range of beliefs. While the ideology is categorized here into religious, political, racial, and anti-Semitic beliefs for the sake of clarity, Klan members do not necessarily make the same categorical distinctions.

Klan ideology, at its core, is centered on the idea that white Americans are threatened by nonwhite minorities and that most of these threats are arranged or encouraged by a sinister Jewish conspiracy. The Klan promotes itself as a way for white Americans to right these perceived wrongs, protect themselves, and strike back at their enemies.

At the heart of Klan beliefs is the notion that violence is justified in order to protect white America (Chalmers, 1987).

Getting to OJ, knowing it will make national headlines you can rally support behind your bizarre beliefs by showing through murder this connection with the sinister Jew plotting against the white race.
oj-simpson-photo-gallery.jpg

The same thing could have happen to them using this old playbook of white supremacists. After listening to their schizophrenic ramblings all day, this is highly likely the reasons behind the murder.

Last edited:

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
seberg2.jpg

jean-seberg-3.jpg

Here is another one with a Jewish actress in Hollywood. This was done by racists in the government that stalked her to suicide.

They falsely claimed during her pregnancy that the father was black through the press which upset her causing a miscarriage even though she was married to a white guy.

Again using somebody with celebrity to push their white supremacists beliefs. Mark Fuhrman knew this and looked the other way, no wonder he perjured himself.

Last edited:

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
rs-181877-161918470.jpg

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alan_Berg

At about 9:30 p.m. on June 18, 1984, Berg returned to his Adams Street townhouse after a dinner date with Judith, with whom he was attempting reconciliation.[8] Berg stepped out of his black Volkswagen Beetle and gunfire erupted. He was struck 12 times. The murder weapon, a semi-automatic Ingram MAC-10, which had been illegally converted to an automatic weapon, was later traced to the home of one of The Order's members by the Federal Bureau of Investigation's Hostage Rescue Team.[9]

Berg was on a death list according to a former producer because he was Jewish and he challenged on the air the beliefs of an author who wrote that Jews were from the family line of the devil.[1] At the trial for his murder, prosecutors contended that he was singled out for assassination because he was a Jew and because his personality incurred the anger of white supremacists.[10] At the conspiracy trial of members of The Order, the white supremacist organization which was responsible for organizing the assassination, a founding member of the group, Denver Daw Parmenter, was asked why Berg was targeted, he responded “He was mainly thought to be anti-white and he was Jewish".[11] Berg's remains were buried at the Waldheim Jewish Cemetery in Forest Park, Illinois.[12]

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
BAAUCUBMQFED3G2LFEY2X6LSNA.jpg

oj-simpson-family.jpg

I posted my theory on the OJ and Nicole Simpson murder which people laughed at and ignored. Showing through the murder of Ron Goldman the connection to the Jew that is plotting against the white race.

Here the Jew is Jeffrey Epstein, who through Prince Andrew setup this interracial relationship.

images

ORIGINAL NATION

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I really think it was O.J. son Jason just lost it while off of his meds. He had almost killed a girlfriend of his that got away from him from fear.

TheAlias

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
I really think it was O.J. son Jason just lost it while off of his meds. He had almost killed a girlfriend of his that got away from him from fear.

Damn, when this nigga is in here not buying into the conspiracy, then you know it's some kooky shit.

ORIGINAL NATION

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Damn, when this nigga is in here not buying into the conspiracy, then you know it's some kooky shit.
The evidence says Jason did it. Unless we do like the cops and say fuck evidence we have already said O.J. did it and let's stick with that.

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
nazi.jpg

There is a pattern of killing Jews connected to Civil Rights and interracial relationships to show them undermining the white race. Boyce Watkins embedding messages in his video attacking Jews, setting up Epstein assassination. He was a regular on Fox along with Tariq Nasheed.

I don't know, based on the killers approaching me and PR stunt by the NCAA, I am leaning towards the colleges.

Last edited: