**Official Football (Soccer) Thread"

Aud21946

DJ Aubin3000
Registered
What a great F.A. Cup tie today ... I'm not a Manure fan but David De Gea is World Class. Probably a top 10 GK in the world.

militantmidget

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I wanted them to win it at home in Saturday but either way, well done. I'm interested to see them in Champions league next year

Can you imagine the kind of money they will make from the champions league alone being such a small club?

They'll probably will re-invest into their youth ranks big time. At least that's what I'd do.

DJCandle

BGOL Investor
Can you imagine the kind of money they will make from the champions league alone being such a small club?

They'll probably will re-invest into their youth ranks big time. At least that's what I'd do.
£93 million alone for winning the league.

European payouts for Champions league vary but their poised to €884,000 per match in Europe.

So there's definitely some serious coin heading their way.

If I'm Rainieri tho, I'd 1) restructure wages for current players and 2) bolster that squad to make another run.

If he could do it with very little, chances are he can do it with finance.

Ziongate

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Folks, is PinoleroNicoya85 ok? He's all things Barca(I can't stand them doe) but he's hardly around lately.
Bruh, I hope you're ok.
Anybody know?

DJCandle

BGOL Investor
Jose-main.jpg

We'll see how this goes.

Rudey

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
After watching the CL finals it is safe to say that AM will always be the little brother that got sonned.

Ziongate

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This Colombia Costa Rica match is so intense!
Am I the only one being bored to death by those Commentators over at FOX? They put me to sleep.
Here I am, watching this C R vs Col on a SPANISH Channel even though I can't comprehend a word in Spanish but these commentators sound fun and make the game livelier and fun

DJCandle

BGOL Investor
Nah it ain't just you.. The English commentators are terrible. Spanish is miles better..

We got the official thread going on the main board.

cdp66

I'm just here so I don't get fined
BGOL Investor
Premier Fantasy is upon us again...... I have started the league again for 2016/17, for all that are interested in joining the code is
11114-4504

Reactions: MCP

MCP

International
International Member
Yeah I'm still here.

Woolwich supporters are the most bi-polar supporters around

Rudey

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Mourinho days are number. Ibramovic needs to sit down and what a disappointment the Pogba transfer will be.

Never expect much from him anyway, because I think pogba is highly overrated.

DJCandle

BGOL Investor
Mourinho's not going anywhere. He's gonna be guaranteed at least 3 years to get it right.

We're barely 3 months in and everyone's in panic mode especially the usual suspects.

Loving it.

Rudey

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Mourinho's not going anywhere. He's gonna be guaranteed at least 3 years to get it right.

We're barely 3 months in and everyone's in panic mode especially the usual suspects.

Loving it.

Everyone? You mean Man Utd fans?

DJCandle

BGOL Investor
Everyone? You mean Man Utd fans?
Sadly I wish it was just United supporters but it's everyone else that can't keep our names outta their mouths. I spent 2 hrs on the pitch last night and fans from Chelsea, Arsenal, Liverpool, Madrid etc... all they could talk about was United.

Why? I have no idea. You think they'd be more interested in their own clubs. But like I said, I love it. We're on people's mind more than they'd like to be.

Rudey

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Sadly I wish it was just United supporters but it's everyone else that can't keep our names outta their mouths. I spent 2 hrs on the pitch last night and fans from Chelsea, Arsenal, Liverpool, Madrid etc... all they could talk about was United.

Why? I have no idea. You think they'd be more interested in their own clubs. But like I said, I love it. We're on people's mind more than they'd like to be.

You sound depress man, relax. :lol:

Your rivals should talk about you and I am pretty sure what you calling "panic mode" is merely bantering.

You don't know why fans from Chelsea, Arsenal, Liverpool, Madrid etc all talking about United?

Surely you jest. :lol:

DJCandle

BGOL Investor
You sound depress man, relax. :lol:

Your rivals should talk about you and I am pretty sure what you calling "panic mode" is merely bantering.

You don't know why fans from Chelsea, Arsenal, Liverpool, Madrid etc all talking about United?

Surely you jest. :lol:

I genuinely have no idea why folks are talking about United in such length. Even sky sports coverage is sickening at times.

Is this cause they're the biggest club in England?

Put me on.